Благодарностей
Баллы
Bugs, errors and problems in version 5.14.0.0

Frcc78bis

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I have a problem with encoding. I scrape urls that I put on a list. The list is not "connected to any file".
But on the list some characters change:
è becomes è
' becomes '
é becomes é

I think I have scrapped urls like that before with a previous version of Zenno but with no problem (to be verified).

Frcc78bis

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I still have the same bug with the list disappearing and sometimes re-appearing when using project in project in project maker.
When do you think you will fix it?
Because it's painful to debug in project maker as the project stop because no list...
This bug has been here since a lot of versions. you have to add a list , rename it and the previous lists reappears...

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Hello,

I have a problem with encoding. I scrape urls that I put on a list. The list is not "connected to any file".
But on the list some characters change:
è becomes è
' becomes '
é becomes é

I think I have scrapped urls like that before with a previous version of Zenno but with no problem (to be verified).
Don't think there is a bug with scrapping url's. You should make better regex or trim resulted strings (Text processing>Trim).

I still have the same bug with the list disappearing and sometimes re-appearing when using project in project in project maker.
When do you think you will fix it?
Because it's painful to debug in project maker as the project stop because no list...
This bug has been here since a lot of versions. you have to add a list , rename it and the previous lists reappears...
Please give us the example on how to reproduce it.

Frcc78bis

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

Frcc78bis

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I have also a lot of
"Run WebBrowserData Error accessing Instance.ActiveTab" when using project maker. Please see the diagnostic

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Hello, I have also a lot of
"Run WebBrowserData Error accessing Instance.ActiveTab" when using project maker. Please see the diagnostic
Looks like your antivirus or firewall is blocking connection to our server. You should add zennoposter to trusted or disable protection software.

2018-01-10 18:22:34.4533|1|UiThread|Connection to https://userarea.zennolab.com/TemplateService.asmx failed|System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'userarea.zennolab.com'
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at Global.WcfHelpers.WcfSoapHelper.GetSoapClient[T](ClientBase`1 client)
2018-01-10 18:22:34.4533|1|UiThread|Urls: https://userarea.zennolab.com/
https://userarea-us.zennolab.com/
https://userarea-hk.zennolab.com/
Used urls Key: BasicHttpBinding_TemplateServiceSoap Values: https://userarea-hk.zennolab.com/ ; https://userarea.zennolab.com/

Frcc78bis

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, I installed Avast recently. thanks

Frcc78bis

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
I uninstalled avast, restarted and closed ccleaner but still the same problem.

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

Frcc78bis

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
Please look at the xmlz, and compare the urls on the list and those on the page. there is a bug while scrapping url with special characters... my regex is ok

Вложения

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Button "Cleanup unused variables" in variables tab is not working.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Frcc78bis

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not sure if it is related to this version of zennoposter but I have hundreds of "Failed to test connection to the process" and "Redundan base.exe found. Pid 7468 Killing...|" and every now and then zennoposter is closed when I log back to the server, wasting precious time doing nothing...

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I also have errors like these:

2018-02-05 19:50:15.0346|Failed to start thread of base (in excess of a timeout)|System.TimeoutException: This request operation sent to net.pipe://localhost/BaseService/530050473/BaseEndPoint/530050473 did not receive a reply within the configured timeout (00:01:00). The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. This may be because the service is still processing the operation or because the service was unable to send a reply message. Please consider increasing the operation timeout (by casting the channel/proxy to IContextChannel and setting the OperationTimeout property) and ensure that the service is able to connect to the client.

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DuplexChannelBinder.SyncDuplexRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DuplexChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at IServer.Browser.IBaseService.CreateForm(Int32 port, Point location, Size size)
at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Tasks.Threads.ServerBase.JGb3UpvkfiufRcQvtqI(Object , Int32 , Point , Size )
at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Tasks.Threads.ServerBase.RunInstance(Int32 port, Boolean& success)
2018-02-05 19:50:49.8902|Failed to test connection to the process (in excess of a timeout)|
2018-02-05 19:50:52.4412|Failed to start thread of base (in excess of a timeout)|System.TimeoutException: This request operation sent to net.pipe://localhost/BaseService/530050473/BaseEndPoint/530050473 did not receive a reply within the configured timeout (00:01:00). The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. This may be because the service is still processing the operation or because the service was unable to send a reply message. Please consider increasing the operation timeout (by casting the channel/proxy to IContextChannel and setting the OperationTimeout property) and ensure that the service is able to connect to the client.

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DuplexChannelBinder.SyncDuplexRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DuplexChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at IServer.Browser.IBaseService.CreateForm(Int32 port, Point location, Size size)
at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Tasks.Threads.ServerBase.JGb3UpvkfiufRcQvtqI(Object , Int32 , Point , Size )
at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Tasks.Threads.ServerBase.RunInstance(Int32 port, Boolean& success)
2018-02-05 19:51:03.4955|Failed to test connection to the process (in excess of a timeout)|
2018-02-05 19:51:03.8386|Failed to start thread of base (in excess of a timeout)|System.TimeoutException: This request operation sent to net.pipe://localhost/BaseService/530050473/BaseEndPoint/530050473 did not receive a reply within the configured timeout (00:01:00). The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. This may be because the service is still processing the operation or because the service was unable to send a reply message. Please consider increasing the operation timeout (by casting the channel/proxy to IContextChannel and setting the OperationTimeout property) and ensure that the service is able to connect to the client.

Server stack trace:

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
and finally I also have quite a bit of "Run WebBrowserData Error accessing Instance.ActiveTab"

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)