VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Yes i am getting wrong token all the time
with mobile I have now very low success rate + proxy bans

with desktop getting failed token a lot.
i am having less token acceptance as well today and yesterday. before that, it was good.
i am using chrome and desktop proxy platform. version 2.10.8.8 with latest updates.
What method of solving do you select? This should be Chrome.
And now no need to select Mobile platform. Just set actual platform for proxy. If's desktop, then set as desktop platform.

makild

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
What method of solving do you select? This should be Chrome.
And now no need to select Mobile platform. Just set actual platform for proxy. If's desktop, then set as desktop platform.
Hey Vlad.

The proxy list can't change when program is running and duplicated proxy entries has been added.
I put in the list 1000 proxies, after hours ahead, 1250 proxies are in the proxy list.
Something tell me than auto update from remote url proxy (every 60 min) list don't works well, about it.

Please, check it.

PS:
A form spinner to captchas solved per proxy should be implemented.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Hey Vlad.

The proxy list can't change when program is running and duplicated proxy entries has been added.
I put in the list 1000 proxies, after hours ahead, 1250 proxies are in the proxy list.
Something tell me than auto update from remote url proxy (every 60 min) list don't works well, about it.

Please, check it.

PS:
A form spinner to captchas solved per proxy should be implemented.
Do you check the options Remove banned and Remove bad ip's and return them to list after hour(s)?

makild

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you check the options Remove banned and Remove bad ip's and return them to list after hour(s)?
Yes.
After some hours, more than 1k for sure. After 24h working, from 1k to 22k

Other strange behaviour, "http://" sufix are add in some proxies.

Is impossible to change the proxy list when the software is running, I just remove the list to paste a new one, but the old list reappears.

I really really want, one proxy per one recaptcha solve attempt or "n" recaptcha solve attempts, is possible it? I have tried 0 in "Timeout waiting for task" without success.

Вложения

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)