tumguy

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Httprequest method for solving ReCaptcha2 has been fixed.
You should run module updates in CapMonster program settings and restart the program.
Hi, I changed the solve method from Chrome to HttpRequest, updated the addon, and restarted the program, but I'm not sure what to make of the results. About 40-45% of the tasks are unaccounted for, which would not be much different than those tasks previously being counted towards "Bad IP". The output overall for what I'm using CM for seems about the same, but this method is solving captchas considerably more efficient with the load on the CPU dropping about 80%.

Does this update also apply to the chrome solve method and do you have any idea why CM is having trouble completely processing about 45% of tasks?

Последнее редактирование:

Jeremyrem

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen Any suggestions for why there are so many failed connections? The issue seems unrelated to IP quality given the number of backconnect companies I've tested and the amount of money I've invested in doing so.
Might be an issue with the server you have it running on... is it getting over loaded? can it handle all the traffic and processing power required without building a large backlog?

I find once a queue starts the chance of you getting a valid solve drop... a lot

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Might be an issue with the server you have it running on... is it getting over loaded? can it handle all the traffic and processing power required without building a large backlog?

I find once a queue starts the chance of you getting a valid solve drop... a lot
There's no visible queue, but I have noticed spikes in captchas per minute depending on the solve method. CM is currently running on its own dedicated server:

Intel E5-2670 2.60 GHZ 16 Cores / 32 Threads
48GB Ram

HTTPRequests seemed lightning fast with extremely low CPU usage, but 40-45% of the processed tasks were not displayed in the sitekey statistics unless that simply means those tasks failed?

Последнее редактирование:

Jeremyrem

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
that should be able to handle quite a bit, I only have 20 threads running using Dual X5660 with 32Gb Ram. I get around 1200-1300 caps per min with around 60-70% CPU so your shouldn't have an issue.

response time looks good, and the "missing" percent is failed captchas.

Few additional tweaks I am using is switch

Recognition:
Parallelism to Max
Disable
Use adaptive system for setting parallelism degree

ReCaptchaSiteKey Addon:
Disable
Monitor system resources
Disable Safe recognition mode (only if you have a lot of proxies, 10k+ for me)
Default Firefox Settings

Enable Ignore proxy from other software

Remove proxy from list if BANNED / TIMEOUT

Keep banned for (minimum) 24, just keep increasing by 12-24 hours if your banned/timeout keeps going up.

You also have more then enough resources for high number of RC2Instances and Max memory (currently for me its 400/400 default I think)

Oh almost forgot, dont forget to optimize your server as well.

TCPOptimizer - speedguide.net
VMWare Optimizer (great for physical servers as well)
Windows Servers optimization scripts
etc

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
that should be able to handle quite a bit, I only have 20 threads running using Dual X5660 with 32Gb Ram. I get around 1200-1300 caps per min with around 60-70% CPU so your shouldn't have an issue.

response time looks good, and the "missing" percent is failed captchas.

Few additional tweaks I am using is switch

Recognition:
Parallelism to Max
Disable
Use adaptive system for setting parallelism degree

ReCaptchaSiteKey Addon:
Disable
Monitor system resources
Disable Safe recognition mode (only if you have a lot of proxies, 10k+ for me)
Default Firefox Settings

Enable Ignore proxy from other software

Remove proxy from list if BANNED / TIMEOUT

Keep banned for (minimum) 24, just keep increasing by 12-24 hours if your banned/timeout keeps going up.

You also have more then enough resources for high number of RC2Instances and Max memory (currently for me its 400/400 default I think)

Oh almost forgot, dont forget to optimize your server as well.

TCPOptimizer - speedguide.net
VMWare Optimizer (great for physical servers as well)
Windows Servers optimization scripts
etc
Good stuff, thanks for sharing! I've tweaked some of my settings based on the information you have provided, but I'm using backconnects so a new IP is assigned to the ports every few minutes. Unfortunately firefox does not appear to have a proxy setting for max number of connections like chrome, but it's still outperforming Chrome. With these settings the captchas/min has stabilized around 1k which was the typical rate I saw with the 99% success rate i had 6 weeks ago, but I'm still struggling to see anything more that 55% success rate.

Jeremyrem

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good stuff, thanks for sharing! I've tweaked some of my settings based on the information you have provided, but I'm using backconnects so a new IP is assigned to the ports every few minutes. Unfortunately firefox does not appear to have a proxy setting for max number of connections like chrome, but it's still outperforming Chrome. With these settings the captchas/min has stabilized around 1k which was the typical rate I saw with the 99% success rate i had 6 weeks ago, but I'm still struggling to see anything more that 55% success rate.
Is it just an outright fail or due to timeout/banned ips?

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can't say for sure, there's a significant number of tasks unaccounted for:

The high number of bad IPs are likely due to an excessive number connections. Each port is allowed 50 simultaneous connections which is an option set with chrome method. All connections past 50 on a single port is refused, which I believe is the reason for the high number of Bad Ips.

Jeremyrem

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
54% Success
0% Banned
23% Timeout
= 77%
100% - 77% = 23% Failed

Its possible the ips are just producing really poor quality captchas (think pre ban / antibot captchas) and thats the reason they are failing as well.

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
54% Success
0% Banned
23% Timeout
= 77%
100% - 77% = 23% Failed

Its possible the ips are just producing really poor quality captchas (think pre ban / antibot captchas) and thats the reason they are failing as well.
That's true too, does your server have a graphics card? I'm just trying to brainstorm why there are so many fails at this point.

Jeremyrem

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Jeremyrem

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you want, go ahead and PM me via discord jeremyr#7820 and I can recommend a few proxy providers that have worked well for me.
Thanks just added you on discord. Spent most the night playing around with the different solve methods and configs and the proxy fails are relatively low, but for the life of me I can't figure out why CM is failing so frequently:

cm-9-28-1.jpg

SneakyLidl

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
After I had used anti-captcha to solve captcha, then i loaded it into Capmonster MCS and it got wrong answer somehow
I had already checked in website and Captcha Monster before load it
Now it got messed up with 600 pictures

Вложения

Благодарностей
Баллы
Anyone is using Capmonster for solving Recaptcha v3?
I try but can't pass.
I received token from Capmonster but it is low score in my opinion.
I used Capmonster's token it did not pass.
I used token from my chrome, it passed.

My Capmonster work with SiteKeyAddon and Chrome!
Need help!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Anyone is using Capmonster for solving Recaptcha v3?
I try but can't pass.
I received token from Capmonster but it is low score in my opinion.
I used Capmonster's token it did not pass.
I used token from my chrome, it passed.

My Capmonster work with SiteKeyAddon and Chrome!
Need help!
What proxies do you use for solving ReCaptcha3 and how often change it?

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I had a 99% success rate until the last addon update within the last 24 hours, what happened? Down to 10% success rate with recaptcha now

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen Is it possible to revert back to to an earlier version of the sitekey addon?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
You told me you had 50% success....)
What error do you get?
As of a week ago it jumped back up to 99% on its own without modifying anything, I just assumed it was related to an update to the addon. There's no errors, the success rate is in the toilet and I'd like to try going back to the previous version of the sitekey addon since that is the only thing that has changed.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
As of a week ago it jumped back up to 99% on its own without modifying anything, I just assumed it was related to an update to the addon. There's no errors, the success rate is in the toilet and I'd like to try going back to the previous version of the sitekey addon since that is the only thing that has changed.
Addon has been updated more than a week ago, and only httprequest method in it. So, if your success rate went down today this is not related to update in anyway.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I would say, this is proxy issue... They just went bad... Try using fresh proxies.

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm sure, still have backconnect proxies from multiple providers so the IPs change frequently with large pools. I had been using chrome with mobile and getting almost 99% for the better part of the week, but now I'm back to firefox with mobile and averaging just over 50% success with that.

Not sure what changed with chrome to cause it to go from 99% to around 12% over the last day, but maybe something changed on Google's end?

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Back up to 75% with FF

Thomanphan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
all time captcha result CAPCHA_NOT_READY, prorect setting notworking , I used 2captcha api

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)