Bugs in new version 2.10.10.0

ravik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
looks like it's problem with remote recognition on your side...

toan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi VladZen,
i got too many "ERROR_WRONG_CAPTCHA_ID". Could you advise how to fix it. I already request to correct captcha ID. But it still give error

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

toan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've been using version 2.10.10 for the last couple weeks and I'm seeing similar results as the previous version with around 90% success rate. However, the processing rate has recently sky rocketed and I'm not sure if this should be concerning. The thread count was generally less than 10 and in the previous version (2.10.9) it was always 300 - 500 captchas/min, but now it's running really high CPU at 5,000+ captchas/min with a thread count less than 5?

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I originally posted this question under the discussion section, but at this point I believe there may be an issue with the software or network. For the last few days I have noticed a significant increase in the processing rates even though nothing has changed with the software, proxies, or my usage of the software/server.

In general CM does not exceed a thread count of 10 with it usually below 5. Typically while in this range processing is usually in the range of 300-500 captchas/min with close to a 90% success rate. But today is the highest I've ever seen it with nearly 14,000+ captchas/min while using less than 5 threads. This amount of processing is not stable even while hosted on a large dedicated server.

I have no idea what could have possibly caused this if the software & usage has not changed and remained constant. Does CM actively communicate with your network and is it possible there could be some issue there that has led to a backlog due to some delay?

I've even tried going back to 2.10.9 which never had an issue like this, and the same problem still persisted.

high-processing-rates.jpg

Последнее редактирование:

ravik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Moobs I noticed it a long time ago, the chart drifts into space and the program is unstable. It happens to me once every 2-3 days. Restarting the program always helps.

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Moobs I noticed it a long time ago, the chart drifts into space and the program is unstable. It happens to me once every 2-3 days. Restarting the program always helps.
Tried all that including reinstalling both the previous and current versions, but it didn't make a difference. I've relied on CM very much over the last couple years and for the most part we monitor it daily. The current performance is not normal and very concerning considering that nothing has changed regarding the software, proxies, or usage.

Assuming I'm not the only person experiencing this issue, there's either an issue on their end at Zenno or something significant has changed with recaptcha.

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
As of right now everything appears to have fallen back down to the typical ranges around or below 300 - 1,000 captchas per minute without any intervention from my side. Any additional information you can provide regarding the spikes in processing would be appreciated, whether it was related to a disruption with Zenno's network or otherwise. Today was the first time I've ever seen CM try to process 15-20 times its normal volume without any changes to the thread count.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)