Bugs and bugs again

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Hi there...

I really not satisfied about seeing this bug thread again and again. But i want to make zenno better...

Let's see some bugs what i noticed lately...

1. First and very annoying bug is already talked in other thread: http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?7078-Loading-doesn-t-finishes-in-browser

It basically stops my job sometimes. My job productivity is crap if i must wait 2-3 min while browser loads up (sometimes even 5 min).
There is quote from HB:

What sites does it happen with? List would be appreciated. All loadings have to be compared by speed with FireFox only.
If i compare with firefox then i can manually make one account, example in hotmail, faster than my zenno loads up one page...
Also just tested hotmail template on v 4.1.0.0 Working brilliant. Was made account in 20 sec. with all captcha waiting time included...

Also i am wondering do developers use other version of zenno ? Because we all see this ''Load forever'' bug and developers no...

2. That double enter bug makes me sick.

http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?7300-Overblog-problem-is-still-there

That's not just in over-blog

3. Some connection disappear bugs is still there:

http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?6928-Connections-dissappear

It is definitely better than in last build, but still sometimes they disappear.

4. Login Bug what is annoying and one customer reported that his gets some accounts banned because of login in one account from many locations.
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?7116-Login-Username-and-Password-does-not-go-away

One customer even reported he gets all the time one login for registration in Beeplog... Not restart nothing helps, like zenno take this login in memory somehow. And at the same time same template working for me with 90% success rate...

Hope it will be fixed fast - This is major bug, what stops work...

I'm full time with zenno and i love it, but this is why i'm finding that all bugs and i hope developers will take more seriously this bug part of forum. I would suggest if you see some of users who really working with zenno on everyday basis like i do. Please ping on my skype and ask for more information or template, then check it and answer in thread or me yes it is bug it will be solved in next build. That would be brilliant support.

Basically i'm ready to help you to find bugs if you help me with fast bug solving. And i can tell about other guys on this forums they are definitely agree with me... WIN = WIN = MORE MONEY FOR EVERYONE

Cheers
Indulis

• Спасибо
Реакции: lukas76

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
See no new information here.
If you notice bug you create a thread about it and devs check what problems users have.
No need to create other threads with links to previous and not closed topics.
1 topic is enough.

Thank you.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
See no new information here.
If you notice bug you create a thread about it and devs check what problems users have.
No need to create other threads with links to previous and not closed topics.
1 topic is enough.

Thank you.

I made it because many bug threads are solved, but but actually no...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Then you should post to that thread if you found it and not create other one. We'll check it again.
The fist post here has 2 links to topics which are not marked as SOLVED, 1 that is SOLVED and has a fix for build 4.3.0.0 (this information is presented in that thread) and one to SOLVED thread that was already duplicated. That last thread is alive, open and waits to be reviewed by devs.

Thank you.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
One bug that is annoying me is the global variable list bug!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)