Bug creating Hotmail account?

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So my problem is that after I create a Hotmail account, I want to access options. Yet instantly after creating the hotmail account, zenno poster doesn't wait for the new page to load, it just tried to parse options without the new page loading, resulting in failure. How do I solve this?

Thanks

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have the same issue trying to create a yahoo account, after creating it doesnt want for the page to load. It tries to parse the next page without it loading. Why?

passmaker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Macro - Pause doesn't work?
passmaker

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
maybe it does, but I shouldn't need to use pause. it should wait. this is a bug in the program...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
IE can't recognize when full of AJAX page is completele loaded. Thats why you should use pauses in such cases.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
btw, please don't create the same threads.

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry, just wanted to report it as a bug...

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
lol, it doesn't even work to create hotmail accounts. After clicking the submit button, it just says "submitted succesffully" but takes me back to www.hotmail.com. When I try to login with the username/password it fails, meaning that the useraccount was never created...

Anybody have similar issues?

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
come on, this is a big problem. I can't even create accounts. On submit it goes back to first screen. But it works in debug mode.

Can anybody here create hotmail/yahoo accounts successfully???!!

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
these accounts probably are suspended because you registrate it too fast or you use bad proxies, or something of the kind.
After execution ZennoPoster repeats all steps, thats why you back to the homepage I guess.

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
no it works in debug mode. I have many different proxies, I switch between them. It always works in debug mode. But in regular mode zennoposter doesnt wait for the form to be submitted, after clicking the submitt button it just says template successful and restarts the template... :(

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
just checked out yahoo and got the same - after clicking submit instead of error or success redirects to homepage.
It seems to be some weird yahoo protection. After triggering this error also manual registration with browser (chrome) resulted with same behavior and redirecting to homepage.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have working templates for those.
And you should use random pauses throughout the template to SIMULATE A REAL PERSON. I even have a template the loops through the letters of the textfields with random pauses so a particular website accepts the registration as human! but this is not necessary with HM/YM yet.
To make zennoposter wait on something you can also make a step that searches for a UNIQUE text on that actionable page(that is there after it has fully loaded) and you can also do that in a loop, if needed. After you detect that all your content is there, then do whatever you need to do.

Zennoposter also has time out and general page wait settings, but that will slow down everything as they are not per template, I would only use them on a slow connection (day).

Another tip: at the beginning of a template I set a global to FAILED, and I only set it to successful/error after my template has checked that the process was successful or in error(nothing should reset an error, programming 101). Zennoposter can detect its own platform errors, but you have to set your own error flag(s) depending on when you consider the template successful. You are making the program logic.

Hope this helps, good luck.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you give us an example of how to set the global and check for the error. Do you use a variable?

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
-Create a global storage value/number (at the moment I use values, I haven't looked at the performance difference between numbers and values yet)
-Set and retrieve it with macros "Global Storage"with a logic condition (branch).
-Decide to set a status with a logic condition (branch).
-Decide to process based on a retrieved status with a logic condition (branch).

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Cool thanx, I thought that was what you were talking about.

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, I solved this by putting wait commands all over the place. I wish there was a simpler way. Took me 3 hours to create a yahoo template that removes spam.

SeRf*X

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
come on, this is a big problem. I can't even create accounts. On submit it goes back to first screen. But it works in debug mode.

Can anybody here create hotmail/yahoo accounts successfully???!!
just manage to finish yahoo template....it always bounces when clicking the create button. finally adding pauses macros after the captcha input works fine!
thanks to bigcajones for this....

Almost forget to mention one thing....i use pause macros 30 seconds.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)