1 180
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
What was user agent value in zennobrowser when you got this problem?

martianus

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm interested in this. Did you manage to solve it? Was the Zenno browser fixed? In this situation I need to cancel my monthly subscription because it is useless for me now Zenno

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I also encountered the same problem in the latest 7.4.0.0, which can’t be solved. I don’t know when to update the chrome90 kernel.
I can log in normally in other ordinary browsers with the same IP same PC. I tested several different browsers, even other browser automation programs, so there should be no problem with the google account and IP.
In theory, the reason should be that ZP has any unique fingerprints are marked by google .
. Of course, I used ZP to randomize a lot of fingerprint environments for testing, and tried the fingerprint environment closest to the kernel, desktop chrome, but this problem still occurs, so I can only wait for the time being Update the kernel of ZP to chrome90 and try again
:(

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
:(I tried 7.4.0.2,It’s the same problem................

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I also encountered the same problem in the latest 7.4.0.0, which can’t be solved. I don’t know when to update the chrome90 kernel.
I can log in normally in other ordinary browsers with the same IP same PC. I tested several different browsers, even other browser automation programs, so there should be no problem with the google account and IP.
In theory, the reason should be that ZP has any unique fingerprints are marked by google .
. Of course, I used ZP to randomize a lot of fingerprint environments for testing, and tried the fingerprint environment closest to the kernel, desktop chrome, but this problem still occurs, so I can only wait for the time being Update the kernel of ZP to chrome90 and try again
:(
Not clear what user agent set in zennoposter.
You should set Chrome desktop to login into Google.
Chrome_desktop.png

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not clear what user agent set in zennoposter.
You should set Chrome desktop to login into Google.
Посмотреть вложение 78599
Of course I tried, look this is 7.4.0.2

and this is chrome Official browser

Same IP, same account, same computer
Of course I also tested on other computers and the results were the same

[email protected]
Maybe you can help me test, such as this account, use ZP to enter the password input interface.Of course, please also use other browsers to see if you can enter the password input interface

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This problem has only appeared recently, and it has been used normally before. Maybe something in the internal browser is recorded by Google, and the security is reduced.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
It works with User agents up to 88 version for Chrome.
Chrome88_en.png

• Спасибо
Реакции: lioumangdean

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)