Blank response with proxy -- help

Moneyitaly

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys
i have a question about speed proxy, if the proxy is slow i receive some get/post with blank response.
so what can i do?
the proxies are paid and i pay for gb so a test with proxychecker can consume some gb
if a proxy is slow, the page should load slowly but not with blank response..
please help me
thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Hi
Are you using proxies in browser or with httprequests?

Moneyitaly

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
proxies in browser

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
@Moneyitaly Hey bud, could You please make some tests and make some reports regarding this?
I remember I have seen some blank responses from some GET/POST requests while using slow proxies in the past. But I did not test it with fiddler or some other HTTP tracking tool.
If I'm not mistaken then there very huge problems with using Residental proxies as they are always slow :-)
That would be very good if You could do that. :-)

Moneyitaly

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Moneyitaly

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
@Moneyitaly Hey bud, could You please make some tests and make some reports regarding this?
I remember I have seen some blank responses from some GET/POST requests while using slow proxies in the past. But I did not test it with fiddler or some other HTTP tracking tool.
If I'm not mistaken then there very huge problems with using Residental proxies as they are always slow :-)
That would be very good if You could do that. :-)
Not only get, whatever (get,post,options), with traffic monitor i see blank responses and sometimes 505 maybe, i don't remember the exact error,

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Not only get, whatever (get,post,options), with traffic monitor i see blank responses and sometimes 505 maybe, i don't remember the exact error,
Any error code is fine, even there is an error You talk with the server, but blank response is not fine.
All I say is if You notice blank responses with proxy and at the same time You can get those requests back with any response/error code without proxy, please report with more information.
Thanks

Moneyitaly

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also on firefox have no load in some part of the page, so i think is the proxy

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)