Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any discounts on Updates (e.g. prolong updates for Zenno for another half year)?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We would offer discounts on updates, but the price for buying updates is already minimum possible.
Is the minimum possible price the one for the Russian version (USD 37) or for the English one (USD 90)? If it's the Russian one you should adapt the price of the EN version to $ 37 also. On the other side if the price for the RU version is the minimum possible you must increase it to $ 90 also to avoid loss for your business.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
4 411
Баллы
Is the minimum possible price the one for the Russian version (USD 37) or for the English one (USD 90)? If it's the Russian one you should adapt the price of the EN version to $ 37 also. On the other side if the price for the RU version is the minimum possible you must increase it to $ 90 also to avoid loss for your business.
Russian version is intended for russian-speaking users, prices are adopted to local markets and fixed in local currency.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
they need to spend money for translate, for English support, it cost, and a lot other stuffs . Second, for example when I making freelance apps, I for my local people charge less, it is normal. And a lot of other famous apps, have different payment for different countries . Everybody can take russian version, if is this important and own translate .

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
they need to spend money for translate, for English support, it cost, and a lot other stuffs . Second, for example when I making freelance apps, I for my local people charge less, it is normal. And a lot of other famous apps, have different payment for different countries . Everybody can take russian version, if is this important and own translate .
Yes, as I'm working with ZP since 2012, I nearly have all buttons, texts and so on of the GUI memorized. So my next licenses I will buy are Russian ones. This will save me a lot of money with the following updates :-) Much more then maybe a few percent discount on updates during sales every 10 years :D

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
Great prices! Good opportunity to buy or upgrade Zennolab products! :ay:
ZennoLab products are really useful! They will help you a lot!

p.s. I have 4 different license :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)