Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just curious, you guys dont think it would be a good idea to offer incentives to the people who endured that ridiculous beta phase? We pretty much did all of the testing and bug finding to make sure that the 4.1 release would be 1 step closer to being stable than it was some time ago. From the looks of it, you guys are only giving benefits to:

A) Brand new customers
B) Existing customers who arent currently Pro users

Which basically says that anyone who holds a pro license gets no benefit from being a customer. So first Code Creator gets taken out and is to be sold separately, then the Proxy Checker gets taken out and is to be sold separately, and now the people who have dealt with all of this dont even get a discount for sticking around? Good customer retention there guys ;-).

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And apparently we've been stripped of our abilities to edit posts too :o.
Yeah I thought the same but it looks like posts can be updated in the MP section but not in the news section. No idea why.

Kepperbes сказал(а):
So first Code Creator gets taken out and is to be sold separately, then the Proxy Checker gets taken out and is to be sold separately, and now the people who have dealt with all of this dont even get a discount for sticking around? Good customer retention there guys .
Well you bring up a good point. I read through the MP sales thread that's all over the forums and I was shocked
to learn that both CodeCreator and CapMonster are in fact "two inexpensive add-ons to the program"

Are you guys having a laugh? I don't think anyone will miss capmonster but codecreator has been pulled now as well?! I know...
maybe you guys should just remove the action designer and make it add on as well? Think of the $$$

As for the sales page, where do I start. I suppose the first thing you guys should do is tell all your potential customers that
CodeCreator isn't actually available yet instead of selling it to them only to kick them in the balls when they realize
it "Will be developed but not too soon". I think we all know what that means at this stage.

Then scroll down the sales page and take a look at the proxies screenshot and notice the 'save proxies' button sitting pretty
in the top left. Sorry get rid of it. ProxyChecker doesn't have it anymore and leaving it there is just deceiving. God forbid a new
client read all about the awesome ProxyChecker and bought it thinking he can use it for all his SEO tools. We don't want another
disgruntled customer now do we. We have enough of them already...I wonder why? :rolleyes:

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
All current clients will get CodeCreator and CapMonster for free. When this programs will become addons, only new clients will be able to buy them separately.

All current PRO users have discount for second copy of PRO.
There were never any discounts for updates.

Participation in public beta testing was based on free will. And we are thankful for all feedback that we received on forum, email and Skype. And there was a HUGE job done by programmers to bring you 4.1.0.0 (which was rewarded via salary that comes partially from updates fees). Which is so much stable then beta release. And we are happy that we have a lot of clients who help us with their suggestions and bug reports for free. For some of them each fixed bug is a small reward. Cause that brings stability to their business and daily tasks :-)

Happy birthday, ZennoPoster!
Unfortunately this thread doesn't look like Happy birthday thread :-)

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
All current clients will get CodeCreator and CapMonster for free. When this programs will become addons, only new clients will be able to buy them separately.
This is news to me, another thread said that CodeCreator was going to be a separate fee. Interesting enough, CodeCreator and CapMonster will be free, but ProxyChecker is not???

All current PRO users have discount for second copy of PRO.
There were never any discounts for updates.

Participation in public beta testing was based on free will. And we are thankful for all feedback that we received on forum, email and Skype. And there was a HUGE job done by programmers to bring you 4.1.0.0 (which was rewarded via salary that comes partially from updates fees). Which is so much stable then beta release.
Yes, participation in beta testing was based on free will, but of course we were testing the program because it was an update to ZP3. Had it not been for us beta testers ZP4 would've been buggier than an ant farm. This is also not to mention the fact that there were several bugs that it literally took swarms of customers in multiple threads across the internet just so that our voice would be heard. Thankfully a large majority of those bugs have been fixed, but there is definitely more to be desired for this software.

And we are happy that we have a lot of clients who help us with their suggestions and bug reports for free. For some of them each fixed bug is a small reward. Cause that brings stability to their business and daily tasks :-)
Each bug fixed a small reward? Certainly not. Each bug fixed is a customer getting what he paid for. Bug fixes are not a reward, bug fixes are the responsibility of the software developer to fix an otherwise non-stable product, because otherwise it'd be false advertisement.

Happy birthday, ZennoPoster!
Unfortunately this thread doesn't look like Happy birthday thread :-)
I do wish the staff a happy birthday, but as I, as well as many of other customers of Zennoposter have stated you all need to learn how to take better care of your customers. Its getting to the point now where complaining feels useless because it wont make any difference. I'd also like to mention that it has nothing to do with the update fee, but its the principle of showing appreciation to the people who pay to support your software. Its very similar to when a business will send their client a happy holiday card in the mail. Does the company have to do it? Nope, but they do it because its good business, and its a good way to keep your clients, the people who pay you money, happy.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Kepperbes сказал(а):
Each bug fixed a small reward? Certainly not. Each bug fixed is a customer getting what he paid for. Bug fixes are not a reward, bug fixes are the responsibility of the software developer to fix an otherwise non-stable product, because otherwise it'd be false advertisement.
I talked about beta testing. The whole idea behind beta testing is to find and fix bugs ) You either take a part in it either not. I enjoyed that process.

Kepperbes сказал(а):
Interesting enough, CodeCreator and CapMonster will be free, but ProxyChecker is not???
ProxyChecker is in-build in ZennoPoster and has all necessary functions for ZP's work. It was discussed before.

Kepperbes сказал(а):
I'd also like to mention that it has nothing to do with the update fee, but its the principle of showing appreciation to the people who pay to support your software. Its very similar to when a business will send their client a happy holiday card in the mail. Does the company have to do it? Nope, but they do it because its good business, and its a good way to keep your clients, the people who pay you money, happy.
rostonix сказал(а):
"And we are thankful for all feedback that we received on forum, email and Skype."
"And we are happy that we have a lot of clients who help us with their suggestions and bug reports for free."
What did I say wrong? What was made you unhappy? :huh:
Maybe my English is not that good and i do not understand what you mean?
If's it's not about discount what should i say more besides these words of "thank you"?
Cause it was sincerely.

PS Thread was moved to General

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Better customer care = More money for Zennoteam... What i need to say more... :-)

And

Happy Birthday Zenno :-)

cmmorris1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I agree. There should be some discount for the current owners of ZennoPoster for updates.

-Chris

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's actually pretty sad. I said this in this thread before, but for some reason it was moved to being off topic, even though what we discussed was very on topic. They are rewarding brand new customers of Zenno, and anyone who isn't already an owner of a pro license,but for anyone with an existing pro license who would like to extend their update period, they are pretty much screwed. Considering the treatment the customers have had to go through these past couple months (a guy at the Warrior Forum getting called a fat troll because he mentioned the software was buggy, Drvosjeca being threatened, and the other stuff he's said to other customers) I'm surprised Nuaru isnt concerned with doing all that he can to please (as well as retain) his current customer base with some new competitors being right around the corner.

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's been moved to the off topic section because discussing zennoposter is completely off topic....obviously :rolleyes:

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nuaru are you serious?!? You see this is EXACTLY what your customers are complaining about you for. The minute someone speaks even an ounce of truth about you or things that you have done, and ways that you have treated people, you move the post. In this case you've moved the post to off topic, although what I said was very ON topic. How was my response off topic? People are in agreement with me that existing pro members should get a discount for updates, but instead of hearing us out, you just move my post so that other people hopefully wont see it. If this is how your going to treat your customers Nuaru, then quite frankly this is going to be a problem.

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
We reserve the right to ourselves to decide which discounts and for which programs or services to offer.
It is the policy of our the company. We do not have threads or forums to discuss company's policy, that's why that kind of discussions will be sent to Offtop section. A lot of developers doesn't allow that kind of topics at all and delete them as fast as they appear.

Our forum is open for every opinion but it'snot a mess. You can write your thoughts in the relevant topics

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for paying me the respect as a customer for giving me a direct response, I can respect that. My question to you Nuaru, and you reserve the right to answer, or ignore this question, but with an entire forum full of existing customers who would like a little customer appreciation considering the behavior in this thread: http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?6859-Save-Proxies-WTF, and this thread: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/639100-zennoposter-mp-new-era-web-automation-tools-earn-1000s-enjoy-successful-life.html, dont you think that it would be fair? Your right, there is ALOT of things that developers wont allow in their threads, but I've been in this game for a long time, and one thing that I've learned is that the developers ALWAYS put the customer first. I run a business myself, and I give bonuses to both new and existing customers all the time to keep them happy, and more importantly, to keep the spending money with me because it makes them profitable. At the end of the day, thats what it's about right? Profit? Now if this is what its going to be, I wont say anything else on this thread, because I do in fact LOVE Zennoposter. I love the potential of what Zennoposter could do, provided that you guys make the updates that people are requesting. There are other software teams who are trying to takeover Zennoposters share of the market, and I *WANT YOU GUYS TO WIN*. Im just saying that as a previous user of several other tools, there are certain things I think that could be done better to help your customers, which in turn would result in MORE PROFIT.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)