best settings for Recaptcha

tennisfans

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello

I am new to CapMonster and I have the Standard version with Recaptcha addon. I use it in combination with GSA SER.
For my needs, it is good so far. However, Recaptcha solving is having problems due to "Bad Ip". I often get a timeout when it loads images and therefore, many Recaptchas are not solved.

How can I improve that? Using faster proxies? Posting behind a VPN? How many fast proxies are needed for 5 threads? Is using a VPN for posting better (the VPN has a much better speed than the proxies, of course)?. I only have 10 dedicated proxies.

Thank you!

tennisfans

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
There's no one here? How can I integrate CapMonster with GSA SER in order to get at least 70% solved? Right now I am averaging 40-50% and this is not acceptable. I changed 3 proxy providers, they can't be all slow, common!

Please help. Thank you!

tennisfans

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here are some screenshots. What should I do?
Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 15.13.35.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 15.13.42.png

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
With recaptcha, i think u should use rorate proxy, u will have a big proxy pool and it alway renew after some day (depend on provider, but normally a week)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
How many proxies do you have? You need hundreds.
What method of solving ReCaptcha is selected in ReCaptcha addon settings? We recommend Chrome.

tennisfans

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
It is Chrome.
So you say that proxies are the problem here. I don't have hundreds dedicated proxies, but I can scrape a lot of non-private proxies.
CapMonster is running only with dedicated/rotating proxies?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
It is Chrome.
So you say that proxies are the problem here. I don't have hundreds dedicated proxies, but I can scrape a lot of non-private proxies.
CapMonster is running only with dedicated/rotating proxies?
Public proxies won't work.
CapMonster is running with any proxies, but recaptcha accepts only good private proxies.
Yes, rotating proxies should go well for recaptcha.

tennisfans

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the last hour I have 98%, but it goes up and down (even to 10%). So yeah, looks like a proxy issue.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)