Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Now it works ! Thx

Rostor

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry to disturb you again, could you please write me how they works ?
Because I just imported the list in zennocecher and no proxy seems alive.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just bought a 1000 ip package but when i load the list inside the zennoposter none of them are working neither alive, why :( ?

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i did but they said it's none of our business and u must contact zenno developers ! problem is not at our side.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Because the proxy working and you should read How to use proxy software and all.

i'm trying to figure this goddamn problem, don't u have another costumer who uses your proxies for zennoposter ?
should i enter proxies with a specific format ? i mean like this :
194.29.185.135:8085@username:password ?

because maybe zenno proxy checker can't define them alive because they are authorized ? right ?
user:pass@ip:port format for zeno.

It is written in the instructions to the software. We are ready and happy to help when the client understands that a little bit, and as he does.

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@Heromant, another user from here just solved my problem and i surely ask him what he did, as i mentioned in my tickets finally i knew problem is at my end and i just was angry because it took a lot time to me to solve this and i wasn't angry at your team as they always were ready to answer my questions.
anyway, problem is solved and please accept my apologizes.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello
New proxy :-) America 1000 IP (Los Angeles California, Seattle Washington, Dallas Texas, Baltimore Maryland, Albuquerque New Mexico, New York)

http://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello.

Therefore at purchase account in the period from 22.12.2014 to 31.12.2014 23:59 to get the bonus please contact with customer support https://help.fineproxy.org/?language=English . Send to us "7C306E9359184642" code and we will add 2 days to 10-days purchased account (or account renewal) and 6 days at purchased 30-days account (or account renewal).

http://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/ best proxy server.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good day.

You thought 4250 proxy server is the limit?
No!
We now have a maximum package 5500 proxy server.

Soon to be added to the package Asian proxy: Hong Kong, China, Japan. Who wants it? :-)

http://buy.fineproxy.org/ - step into 2015.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello.

1) We have added a few buttons in the accounts, but very important. Еvery 8 days for all users packets proxy button becomes available update proxy list. When it is pressed, the service will recreate for you, your proxy list available for your package IP. So you refresh your package. (individual proxies it does not apply)

2) Pay attention to the automatic update proxy. If you are important precisely those proxies that you have now, then remove the "tick". As will soon be adding a new network and your proxy can be updated. (individual proxies it does not apply)

http://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/ - Fineproxy

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello again!

1) The package Euro added two new countries: Luxembourg and Norway.

2) The American Package Add Hawaii Honolulu.

3) Please read the rules of service. We are not a botnet or proxy lists, we are prohibited spam brute and other illegal activities. We do not want no one to block, but we do and we do it.

http://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/ - growing number of countries.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello friends! :-)

Once again we have added the country in the package:
In Europe, added: Italy and Poland, the Netherlands.
In 5500 IP (SuperVIP) added: Italy, Poland, the Netherlands, South Africa, Egypt, Pakistan, Singapore, Iran, South Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam, Japan, China, Hong Kong.
In America: Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Panama, Chile, Colombia.

http://buy.fineproxy.org - where else, as a proxy of the many countries as we have? :-)

tienthanhonline

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good Serive.
I bought the package in 10 days 350IP.
All are good. Thanks

ssXXXss

Client
Благодарностей
2 039
Баллы
пользуюсь вашими проксями часто, но то что щас даже если по логину и паролю их устанавливаешь и слетает привязка то проект останавливается, сделайте раздельно привязку от логина и пароля как было раньше, смысл получается что не по логину я их устанавливаю а всё равно по привязке к ip, раньше купил и забыл про кабинет, а щас приходится перепроверять

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
пользуюсь вашими проксями часто, но то что щас даже если по логину и паролю их устанавливаешь и слетает привязка то проект останавливается, сделайте раздельно привязку от логина и пароля как было раньше, смысл получается что не по логину я их устанавливаю а всё равно по привязке к ip, раньше купил и забыл про кабинет, а щас приходится перепроверять
Если бы не перепродавали на лево и на право так бы и сделали. Но есть любители перепродать или купить один аккаунт и зарядит через его работу с 10 серверов, а еще и друзьям надо дать погонять :-)

(прошу по русски, пишите в русскую версию темы Дешевые прокси, соксы от Fineproxy )

Marshamallow

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
These proxies are amazing!!!

REALLY GREAT OFFER!!!!!

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello friends! :-)
Added new counters in package proxy (5500IP): India, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Australia

havokb24

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've been using fineproxy for months now, I still can't believe how cheap the proxies are, and the quality of them. The speed is as good as it gets, there are no drawbacks imo. Strongly recommended service :-)

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
almost everytime you introduce new packages my 1k proxy package degrades rapidly. 60% of those proxies are dead now... Please don't forget about your regular customers when doing that, I've been one for over 8 months now.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No, not banned, just extremely slow with facebook. So technically they "work", but they get really slow sometimes, which makes them unusable at that time. Happens mostly to european ones.

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Heromant

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good day friends.

For those who do not know: we have a package of 15 000 (!) Proxy.
This advanced package SuperMix 5500IP, cover those countries, but to issue more than just IP. Price $ 250 a month, $ 150 for 10 days.

Order through support http://help.fineproxy.org/

Just the other day a new addition of:
Updating of the package 350:
Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan.

Euro package has new countries:
Finland, Spain, Iceland.
Accordingly, these same countries and in packets that contain the euro package. So with super mix (and with it, and in a package of 15 000) contains the following countries: Russia, Ukraine, England, Poland, Hungary, Switzerland, Latvia, the Netherlands, Germany, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, Norway, Italy, South Africa, Egypt, Pakistan , Singapore, Iran, South Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Turkey, UAE, India, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Australia, Finland, Spain, Iceland (the list of countries in your package may be different because the package forms the balancer from the buffer to the proxy)

http://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/

icehalls

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Used another service,lost a lot of money because it was a flawed service. With the proxyfine this was solved:-), now I can make more profit.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)