Best method to find your directories posted links?

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I have posted my links to multiple directories, do you know a good way to check if my links have been approved?

I have scrapebox and zenno, is therer a way to oragnize something with both in order to find them for indexing?

Thank you,

BamBam

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey there:-)
You could add posted links to the file using a branch get - webbrowser - get page url.
So later you will be able to take them one by one from a file and check some text on the page parsing some text on the page.

BobPull

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, you could save in .txt files the url created with zenno, then you check with the scrapebox addon "check links" if your url are present or not on the page created with zenno.

limojohn258

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can search your listed directory by put title of your listing in that site,if your listing added in that site then it will show otherwise no. It is good manually way to check.

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No dissrespect buddy but this is a two years old thread :-)

rf-harris

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is a search box in almost every directory, you can search your website by putting your domain name in this search box.

peter

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

NavinJan

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you have verified emails after submissions, you will get verification emails if the site have approved the listing. Actually different sites have different criteria to approve the listing.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)