Before i buy the pro version...Can zenno poster do this?

wrc1010

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a idea to create a twitter marketing tool but dont know whether i can use the zenno do this or not.

The idea is coming from a twitter marketing tool call Keyword Nitro but their monthly subscription cost is way too expensive. It is using the browser to do all the task so it will look like a real human and not using the twitter API to do the task.

Код:
http://keywordnitro.com
I have test it manually and all is working fine but i just want to automate all the task only.

The process will be
1) login to twitter mobile page and create 1 twitter account
2) went to twitter search page and scrape 20-30 twitter username base on the keyword i have enter
3) use the twitter account that i have just create and send all the 20-30 twitter username with my tweet
4) repeat the above 3 step and continue...

So here is my question
1) can zenno automatic solve the twitter captcha when register an account on the twitter mobile page or need to use the 3rd party captcha solving service?
2) can zenno do a twitter search base on the random keyword from the keyword list i want?
3) can zenno send out a random tweet base on the tweet list i want?

I need to get a answer before i put my money on the zenno poster pro version.

Thanks

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

wrc1010

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That all looks very straightforward for Zenno to accomplish - You can find the captcha files here http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?2213-GET-mobile.twitter.com&highlight=twitter+mobile which need to be proceeded in capmonster and then your all set to automate your tasks. Feel free to shoot me a PM when you get started your project !!!
I still not really understand for the captcha part.

Do you mean zenno can automatic solve the twitter mobile captcha without need to use the 3rd party captcha solving service? I think the link you give is on russia language and i try to use google translate but still not understand what is about.

Will you help me to create a twitter marketing tool that i have mention after i buy the zenno poster pro version?

Trust me this twitter marketing tool will definitely make big money if you apply one more blackhat method that i have been doing for a while to make me some money every month. Shoot me a pm if you want to help me complete the twitter marketing tool and i will share it with you.

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I still not really understand for the captcha part.

Do you mean zenno can automatic solve the twitter mobile captcha without need to use the 3rd party captcha solving service? I think the link you give is on russia language and i try to use google translate but still not understand what is about.
Yes, read about capmonster :-)

wrc1010

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You use capmonster to build a decaptcher module for that specific captcha. So you feed it 20 captchas, work though it (mark letters etc) and then ZP can solve them on its own. But doesn't work for the more sophisticated ones like recaptcha.

wrc1010

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You use capmonster to build a decaptcher module for that specific captcha. So you feed it 20 captchas, work though it (mark letters etc) and then ZP can solve them on its own. But doesn't work for the more sophisticated ones like recaptcha.
You mean zenno need to use a 3rd party captcha solving service like Decaptcher that cost some money to auto solve the twitter mobile captcha to register an account right.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No you normally don't need to use Decaptcher service, unless the captcha is one which cannot be beaten.

I'm doing the captcha recognition now for tw!tter - I will post the file in a few hours.

:cool:

• Спасибо
Реакции: wrc1010 и Stereomike

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You mean zenno need to use a 3rd party captcha solving service like Decaptcher that cost some money to auto solve the twitter mobile captcha to register an account right.
No. With zenno you can build own modules (stereomike called it decaptcher = but this doesn't refer to decaptcher.com) to solve simple captcha automaticly. Twitter mobile looks simple so it's possible it will work with it.
Of course it's possible to use decaptcher.com (or DeathByCaptcha) as well.

wrc1010

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No you normally don't need to use Decaptcher service, unless the captcha is one which cannot be beaten.

I'm doing the captcha recognition now for tw!tter - I will post the file in a few hours.

:cool:
Do you successful solve the twitter mobile captcha with capmonster or it really need to use 3rd party captcha service like Decaptcher or DeathByCaptcha to auto solve the twitter mobile captcha?

I thought if capmonster can solve the twitter mobile captcha then it will save some money to use the 3rd party captcha service.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)