Awesome Feature for ZennoPoster MP

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi i'm working on a template where it's more efficient to have "couple of bots in 1 Bot".

Let's say we want to post on 5 sites. Instead of having different template for each site we can have 1 template for 5 sites.

Now the problem is "If something goes wrong in "First Site" Template Crashes "Other Sites are not posted either".

so what would be awesome is if we could Put a "Sections" inside of the template. "Like Begin Section 1 "=this is the first site bot" End Section" If something Goes wrong in "This Sectiion" We can Send it to the Next.

Like the "If logical Branch". If This "Section Failes" We can tell zenno where to go "If it Fails".

This is also useful for other purposes when the Robot gets bigger.

I don't know if i'm explaining well what i mean. But what i mean is if we could 'place" Begin en END" and create sections inside of template. And if sometthing goes wrong inside that section, only that section fails and it conitnues to the next step "if the section fails" go to this step.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Easy peasy...
Template with four sections and if any step in one section section fails it goes to next section :-)

Capture.PNG

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is already easy was to do something like that, lokiys mention one. But something we all would benefit its to call one bot from another, from what I hear its planned(hopefully).

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Will this work?
Capture.JPG

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This seems the best solution so far indeed.

Thanks everyone for your input. but having a " Begin Section" and Eng "Section" Branch will make it really easy and Less messy" to do this. It's also more "orgenised":p

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)