Automatic Project Maker

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ZP is great with some things but when it comes to scraping errors there are rare, errors like the twitter whale or the 'sorry, something has gone wrong' in yahoo. In ubot you can leave the debugger playing on automatic until it reaches the error page, but in project maker you have to click each step and that would mean thousands of clicks to get to your error page. I suggest a project maker that plays on automatic until a step branch doesn't make sense and the project can't be executed. That way, scraping templates can be perfected in ZP.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I agree, that's very useful once you do stuff with loops and lots of repetition.

abuser

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it was a long way - You can set exit on erron on each step by saving error-stop-page in text file on HD .. in russian it's called - gemmor )

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it was a long way - You can set exit on erron on each step by saving error-stop-page in text file on HD .. in russian it's called - gemmor )
Sorry I don't understand what you mean :-)

'saving error stop page'?

My problem has to do with a yahoo scraper I built. Everytime I have a yahoo error the template won't recognise the text and instead it restarts a new instance like I mentioned here

If the error is because yahoo introduces weird invisible DOM HTML interrupting my page text, then an automatic project maker could help me extract them from the page. However as what I'm getting is the page text this wouldn't make sense, so most likely it has to do with ZP interpreting the thread is broken.

Perhaps what you mean by save error page is a pause at every step, to wait for the page to download because whenever things like the ieframe happen it takes longer and perhaps that's the reason why ZP is interpreting the thread as dead? Well I've added a 7 second pause to see if that works but it doesn't seem to be right now.

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
add for every possible branch same error exit to one other step (this way zenno won't brake execution of template in case of error - it's line from red dot)

in the branch handling error do whatever you want, save html, save screenshot etc.

Altough template would look shitty (dozens of lines pointing to one place) it will do the trick.

backlinks666

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

MohaZone

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)