Automated Google/YouTube/Gmail account creator

Santorini

Creators Template
Благодарностей
Баллы
Description

Google (YouTube, Gmail) automatic registration is a ZennoPoster template that helps create new accounts on Google services. The one account for all Google services. The template fills the primary signup details, links a phone number from the text message service. You can add qualified profiles. After everything is done, the template checks if the account is created successfully.

How to use it?

Before you start, fill in the template's input data:
  • Select text message receiving service
  • Specify the service to receive a text message (e.g. go)
  • Additional text message service parameters (e.g. &country=0)
  • Add country code to phone number (only for services that send phone numbers without country code—e.g. give sms; specify nothing in this field for other services)
  • Specify link to proxy file (e.g. username:[email protected]:port)
  • Enter path to profile folder (optional)
  • Remove account after used (checkbox)

The template will try to register one account per iteration. The result will be logged in the file result_list.txt (contained in the project directory) in the format email;password;phone_number

IMPORTANT! Above all else, Google is very strict toward phone numbers. It may be unfriendly to a carrier or a bunch of numbers of the text message service. Thus, it may report that a certain number cannot be used for registration, or just not send a text message. You may want to try different services, carriers, and countries first.

The minimum ZennoPoster version for the template: 7.1.3.0.

Категория
Мультиаккаунтинг, SMM
Тип шаблона
Открытый
Многопоточность
Да
Дата обновления
Описание обновления
changed the structure of the template to a more understandable
removed part of the cubes responsible for registration on the old version of the site
added transition to re-receiving the number if it was not possible to bind the number the first time
added a limit on getting additional numbers
updated incoming template settings
fixed search conditions for some elements
updated comments and messages that are displayed in the log
removed cubes of re-receiving code from SMS
changed account login check

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: VladV777 и ruland16

AGAT

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
как долго живут полученные аккаунты?

inboxnowco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Santorini, I need bulk gmail account creator, I am ready to pay for it, if you are interested emil me pls (dmktadimiz at gmail.com), thank you.

adminx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First of all thanks to the author for sharing but
The author's conclusion is wrong. The root cause of the prompt (This phone number cannot be used for verification.) is the browser fingerprint and ip. It has little to do with the phone number itself. Google’s requirements for browser fingerprints are very deep. The browser fingerprints are written well and the ip is fine. Gmail can be registered without verifying the number.
If the author disagrees with my point of view, the author can test whether these rejected numbers can be successfully registered with the high-quality IP and browser fingerprint environment.

• Спасибо
Реакции: jessejess

Invictus

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wow, thank you really much for this!

Sms3t.com

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Give me your personal telegram info

pams

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can someone help me run this template ?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)