ATTN HB: 3 Bugs I told you about

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. Create a Picture - When I create a picture (lets say a button for example), im the current version of ZP4 pictures dont have a variable.

2. If Branches - The If Branches cant be placed in groups like ZP3. If you didnt already have the "If" branch in the group (I.E if you did a check for text presence, and it was automatically added to the group), then adding the "If" branch to a group is impossible.

3. Branch Drags - You can only drag branches to the left side of the screen, before pre-exisitng groups. You cant drag branches from the menu to the right of an existing group. This gets annoying because I have to drag and drop the branch from the menu first to the left side. Then drag it again to where I want it.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
1. Create a Picture - When I create a picture (lets say a button for example), im the current version of ZP4 pictures dont have a variable.

2. If Branches - The If Branches cant be placed in groups like ZP3. If you didnt already have the "If" branch in the group (I.E if you did a check for text presence, and it was automatically added to the group), then adding the "If" branch to a group is impossible.

3. Branch Drags - You can only drag branches to the left side of the screen, before pre-exisitng groups. You cant drag branches from the menu to the right of an existing group. This gets annoying because I have to drag and drop the branch from the menu first to the left side. Then drag it again to where I want it.
1) Result of this action (search by picture) is a click. What variable do you want to save?)
2) Confirm.
3) I have no problems with drag and drop (only for If action). Don't understand what you mean.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1) Result of this action (search by picture) is a click. What variable do you want to save?)
I'll get back to you in a little bit when im on my laptop, I wrote down exactly what I was trying to do but dont remember it off hand.

Good to hear this will get looked at.

3) I have no problems with drag and drop (only for If action). Don't understand what you mean.
Alright, lets say you already have a step branch created that contains multiple steps. If you decided that you would like to drag something (lets say a Variable Processor in this case) to the right of that step branch in order to create an additional step branch, Zenno will not allow it. However, if you drag the Variable Processor to the left of the step branch (which is under the start node), then it drags just fine. This can get annoying after a while, and I know im not the only one thats experiencing it.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)