As for the affiliate program

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
Friends, to our great regret the affiliate program has failed miserably, so
we decided to significantly reduce the referral rate of interest.
With those partners who already have a sales or did something to promote
ZennoPoster, we agree on the % separately, write to us
[email protected], if we do connect with you within the next couple of days.
Now the referral rate will be equal to 10%.

Hoki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wow, that's a big setback.

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It is but the pricing in north america wasn't realistic, yet. Zp has to mature a lot more and we have to remember that there is a pretty good learning curve on zp. Now, this all makes zp a pretty powerful program, so I'm not griping too much. The power of it, if you use it, will out product whatever you sell in commission, imho.

Frank

dusk

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not so sure that the pricing is the issue for people not getting ZP.

A lot of the comments I have read on various forums is about there being a lack of tutorials, examples and templates to get them started.

And so people are reluctant to part with the cash for some thing they are going to have a hard time figuring out and which may just end up gathering digital dust.

After all $599 is not so much when you consider people are paying hundreds a month for various programs they use.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I second what dusk has said, lack of tutorials. I wonder if solving this will help much though, as the learning curve will still be there. Zennoposter is a programmers tool, most im'ers are not programmers.

Another point is the lack of encrypted templates or executables. I know this point has been covered and is a policy...but most internet marketing tool users do NOT program, so zennoposter is not going to work for them. In the current form zennoposter has a limited, specialized user base.
On the one hand this is a good thing, for zennolab revenue generation and sales volume......I wonder.

Opening up a larger zennoposter user base in my opinion requires the periodical delivery of updated , encrypted poster scripts that require a cheap zennoposter version to run, or executable generation so zennoposter can easily be adopted by the non-programmer internet marketer.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is still no way to encrypt a template in version 3.6.

dusk

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Opening up a larger zennoposter user base in my opinion requires the periodical delivery of updated , encrypted poster scripts that require a cheap zennoposter version to run, or executable generation so zennoposter can easily be adopted by the non-programmer internet marketer.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is still no way to encrypt a template in version 3.6.
That could actually work, even with the argument against saturating with a lot of mindless spammers and spoiling it for the rest of us.

Offer the same sites that all the others are already using anyway and there's plenty of them, such as the web 2, article directories etc offered by the likes of senuke etc.

That still leaves the rich pickin's for those who are willing to get to grips with creating their own templates.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Exactly.

After playing with the code creator for a couple of minutes I must say that the code creator seems to open the doors to create executables..albeit inderectly..will have to test further.

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@Nuaru, any changes in affiliate program for zennoposter's mentalpower ?

losille

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am in the USA and I am trying to sign up as an affiliate. It won't take my registration.
What am I doing wrong?
Losillë

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes if you can login, you'll see affiliate tab, click there to get your pid

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)