As for stand-alone (compiled) bots.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
''If you want to sell the update you will need to create a new project and sell it separately.'' <=== This option should change as soon as possible, because if i want to sell updates then for what price ?
10$ is to zennoteam and what for me ?
Or i should sell updates in price like new bot ?
Or i should sell bot without updates and leave all my customers in dark ?

I agree to pay 10$ for selling bots, but not for updates, this is toooooo much.
Also make possible to add one admin email for tests to use and check how new bots working before i want to sell them. Because this is ridiculous if i want to test it i want to pay 10$ to you. But i need to test it to make more money to you as well. It is not good business guys :D

• Спасибо
Реакции: zxcvbn и zeus

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@lokiys

Every time you sell $3 template, you need to send $10 to zenno team, meaning for each sale you are 7$ in debt. I say this sucks!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Zennobox feature designed mostly for big projects or for selling tiny projects in a bulk.

In order to sell update for your bots you need to sell them as a new bots. And the price have to be more than 10$.

Or you can update them for customers for free :-) if you want to.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Set input and output data via input settings (incuding files) and use variables with bind to file actions.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
As you know input settings is nearly unusable, because of bugs. Including files input settings :( This is why i'm asking.

If there is no other options then i'm totally confused...

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

In Zennobox, does it allow end user to run multiple templates at the same time?

Thanks.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Hi,

In Zennobox, does it allow end user to run multiple templates at the same time?

Thanks.
Yes.
Maximum number of threads for Zennobox is 20.
Each project has it's own limits. If you create a project in ZennoPoster Lite and sell it, your client will be able to run it only in 1 thread (and he has 19 threads free for other templates that he can buy)
If you have PRO version, your client will be able to run your project up to 20 threads.
Or use only 10 threads and other 10 for other projects)

Hope it makes sense.

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes.
Each project has it's own limits. If you create a project in ZennoPoster Lite and sell it, your client will be able to run it only in 1 thread (and he has 19 threads free for other templates that he can buy)
If you have PRO version, your client will be able to run your project up to 20 threads.

Hope it makes sense.
Well that's news to me and just about every Zennoposter user....

Explain this:

The maximum number of threads, which can run your project in ZennoBox equal to the maximum count of threads your version of ZennoPoster.
What can I say...thanks for deciding to change something behind our backs again.

Quote taken directly from http://wiki.zennolab.com/doku.php?id=en:zennobox where it still says it!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes.

Hope it makes sense.
WTF? When the hell did this change? Do you guys not read what you have on your wiki? I quote;

"How does it work for customer

A person buys your project, you write down a project in the user area to his name and pay a small commission. The person downloads ZennoBox (for free), after installation it already has the project which you sold him.
How to create a project for sale

Lite version will suffice for sale projects. The maximum number of threads, which can run your project in ZennoBox equal to the maximum count of threads your version of ZennoPoster."

So.... Are you lying to us on the wiki? Or just making shit up on your own?

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
WTF? When the hell did this change? Do you guys not read what you have on your wiki? I quote;

"How does it work for customer

A person buys your project, you write down a project in the user area to his name and pay a small commission. The person downloads ZennoBox (for free), after installation it already has the project which you sold him.
How to create a project for sale

Lite version will suffice for sale projects. The maximum number of threads, which can run your project in ZennoBox equal to the maximum count of threads your version of ZennoPoster."

So.... Are you lying to us on the wiki? Or just making shit up on your own?
Careful now, you know what happens when you start speaking the truth :-).

At any rate, below is a picture attached to whats in the *NEW*, *UPDATED* version of the Wiki, that contradicts whats being said now:

NB8Y9.jpg

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes.

Hope it makes sense.
Yes, it makes sense on your explanation of how it works. Thanks. But it doesn't make sense to limit it to just 20 threads. Furthermore, like the guys said, this wasn't stated or mentioned anywhere before. You caught them by surprise and they might have over promised to their potential customers. And you had said before that Zennobox is targeted for big projects. Big projects for big customers certainly want their bots to be able to run faster. Not that I will be selling Pro version bot anytime soon or at all, but it does seem unfair to the Pro users.

I hope the developers can find a way to tune this up a bit.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I have nothing to say.... But i'm totally confused...

I just want to remind Nuaru in every post when compared with Ubot, Wrote with bold... Zennoposter has more threads. Ubot has bad multithreading... This is when we talked about zennobox... But as i see now zennobox is not to good with multithreading... LOL

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Limit to 20 threads is a temporary solution because of some technical problems we faced during ZennoBox development.
This limit was there from the first version of ZennoBox.
We have plans to change it.

Wiki description was changed. Thank you.

If you have any problems based on these limits with real clients, please contact us [email protected] and let us know.
For now there was 0 complaints about it from clients who use Zennobox function for real and not just in theory.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

a2mateit

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I got to say that I don't understand the logic behind why it is set-up this way.

Every bot that we make will be ultimately marketing ZP and ZennoBox. Don't you think that's a little unfair?

Also, just for clarification. We will have to pay $10 fee for EACH and EVERY bot that we create and sell? For example: I list a bot for sale. I pay $10 to list the bot and nothing per sale. OR I list a bot for sale and have to pay $10 on EVERY sale?

For instance I post a bot and it sells 200 copies, then you will receive $2000 off of my hard work of creating the bot?

Please help me understand.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Fee is to:
- Prevent sharing big projects in public
- Compensate us for the opportunity to use ZennoPoster without buying it
- Pay for ProxyChecker server maintenance and bot protection system

Commission is $10 from each real sale of one project. If you sell to one person, several projects at the same time, the second and the following projects will add $2 to the cost of the total commission.

a2mateit

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Fee is to:
- Compensate us for the opportunity to use ZennoPoster without buying it

Commission is $10 from each real sale of one project.
So just for clarification. If I sell 200 bot's to 200 different people then you will be compensated $2,000? Is that correct?

That is quite the compensation considering that most people that buy stand alone bots only do so because they have not intention of creating them their-selves. And they would never buy or use zenno in the first place. So I don't understand the $10 per sale fee. The majority of people that buy bot's would NEVER buy Zenno anyway.

Maybe I missed something...

Anyway, thanks for your response.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Any chance for lite and standard users paying lesser fee so that they can sell their bot at cheaper rate?

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
10$ is a standard fee for all versions.

cloudattack

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay, so where is the zennobox website for more information. I'm looking around forum is there an area for how
to set it up?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)