Arghhhhh Total Frustration!! Help!!

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've never spent so long on any program before with such slow progress!! The potential of Zennoposter is great that I have to keep going though.

My problem at the moment is that the Yahoo captcha doesn't show. When using monkey enter there is no captcha in the window and when I use deathbycaptcha of decaptcha I just get "nosee" or "?" as a reply.

I know it's something simple but I just don't know what! Can someone please take a look and tell me. I've attached the template.

Thanks

Посмотреть вложение yahoo-final.xml

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm pretty sure this is the problem, most websites don't like you going to the registration page first. You usually have to go through the channels of going to the main site, clicking a link to register. I know that hotmail was giving me fits about this, and there are some web2.0 properties that throw a hiccup if you navigate straight to the signup page especially because they include encoding like country and such. Record the steps of going to Yahoo.com then click mail and then fill out the forms. If you look at the url when you get to the signup page doing it normally, you will see the encoding they use.

Another thing that will throw off your success. Where you fill out the random questions, make sure you are using the macro to pull in human information like Person.FirstName and not random. You are getting numbers in the random field for the names of stuff and this will throw up a flag. Usually they will make you fill out the captcha a few times before it goes through which can get expensive and frustrating.

Finally, you will get this when using proxies. Sometimes the proxy sites don't load the captcha. You just have to grin and bear it and hope for a better proxy next time through.

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks bigcajones, I'm gonna get right on it!

I've watched your videos by the way, REALLY helpful. Hopefully you'll be making some more soon!!

Thanks again!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)