Are there tutorials for learning the ZP environment?

ladiesman217

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do I start scripting in ZennoPoster Pro or Project Maker? A video would be MOST helpful showing the right ways to get started rather than getting lost. I am losing valuable time by watch videos and trying figure stuff out.

Is there a Fast track for getting up to speed?

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is the online help file for Zenno---- From start to finish its truly gifted composition leads the way for brainstorms of epic proportions.... Its rocks so hard ! Its like Anna Kournikova dripping in borscht.

"If we all shared scripts, no one could excel over anyone else.... we have to maintain the most effecient poverty level and least trustworthy network of friends. Everyone has to maintain a steady greediness nowadays to keep one step ahead of those who are actually smarter than they are..."

>Tolstoy<

passmaker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Zennoposter is THE tool for SEO.
The only way to have tools working, is to make some research by yourself :-)
Links provided by red are just perfect.

Is like to buy a Ferrari, and then, to ask where could I open the door...
passmaker
Do I start scripting in ZennoPoster Pro or Project Maker? A video would be MOST helpful showing the right ways to get started rather than getting lost. I am losing valuable time by watch videos and trying figure stuff out.

Is there a Fast track for getting up to speed?

outsource

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Zennoposter is THE tool for SEO.
The only way to have tools working, is to make some research by yourself :-)
Links provided by red are just perfect.

Is like to buy a Ferrari, and then, to ask where could I open the door...
passmaker
This is not really the best way to learn...you can do research till the cows come home and not learn anything if there is no good tutorial around. I have been trying to learn the software for several weeks... no big success yet, because the tutorials here are very hard to follow. I haven't given up, but honestly...it should be set up better. There is no need for new users to suffer like this!

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was also in the same state of mind bro. But as I kept lurking around in the forum for answers to my questions I was finding them... also downloading the "snippets" and examples in the forum are other ways to "cheat". The admins and community are very fast in responding everyones questions, but yes, Zenno is a minor learning process and you can continuously evolve your education because there are NO limitations to what can be achieved with ZP...

For yourself and anyone else new to Zenno

-> Read through the user guide
-> Watch bigcajones youtube vids
-> Watch the ZennoLab official vids

-> Also Thomas has some very introductory videos to help out...
-> And Shini is the boss for free templates and tutorials... very good programming logic.

======================================
Hope this helps man. Any questions, first search the forum because a majority of us have already been through what you going through... ;-)
======================================

jdizzle

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I agree with outsource. The tutorials don't seem to go into enough detail. I have been reading the manuals and learning as much as i possibly can. The most helpful out of everything was some user created tutorial videos obviously created by a user.

I have made successful email registrators and a few account creators but im stuck on Facebook. It has dynamic html elements and after reading and browing around i still do not understand some of the columns such as group or match in the html elements tab.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)