Anyone Using Proxidize with ZennoPoster?

elemental

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good proxies are always an issue. Was wondering if anyone is using Proxidize to create their own own proxies/rotating IPs?

Would love to connect and share tips/techniques if anyone is.
Thanks

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Pretty unreliable, they try to sell you overpriced ZTE modems disguised as huaweis

• Спасибо
Реакции: elemental и morpheus93

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, looks quite shady and like a rip-off. Completely overpriced for something that you can easily set up yourself for free. Would stay away from such "services".

• Спасибо
Реакции: elemental

MarckyD

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yea, I have 5 of their modems. They lock up when doing too many IP changes due to the web interface. The only way to fix it is to reset the USB hub which you'll constantly have to do. The modems are junk.

• Спасибо
Реакции: elemental и myndeswx

elemental

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, looks quite shady and like a rip-off. Completely overpriced for something that you can easily set up yourself for free. Would stay away from such "services".
Any references or tutorials you can point me to regarding setting up a similar, more reliable rig?
Thanks for the replies everyone.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As far as I remember there was an article/template about the topic here in one of the competitions...

• Спасибо

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Not using this service particularly with modems and such, as this is for commercial setup where you want to sell proxies or you need huge amount of modems., but just yesterday, set up this free way with the old android phone.
Android proxy by now it seems will be totally enough for my personal needs. Gonna drop two phones with different carriers and probably deploy my server as in description to preserve speed and will be good to go.

• Спасибо
Реакции: elemental и morpheus93

elemental

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not using this service particularly with modems and such, as this is for commercial setup where you want to sell proxies or you need huge amount of modems., but just yesterday, set up this free way with the old android phone.
Android proxy by now it seems will be totally enough for my personal needs. Gonna drop two phones with different carriers and probably deploy my server as in description to preserve speed and will be good to go.
Have you had a chance to do this yet? If so, would like to hear more about your setup.
Thank you

mta

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good proxies are always an issue. Was wondering if anyone is using Proxidize to create their own own proxies/rotating IPs?

Would love to connect and share tips/techniques if anyone is.
Thanks
yes I 'am using it , the old version. i use it through there API to read SMS activation code.

• Спасибо

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)