Anyone else having problems separating variables adding lines to a table?

nycdude

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've been encountering problems adding lines to a table. When I choose my own separator for the variables, the table is still using the semicolons in my text to divy up the columns. For a work around, I go ahead and choose the semicolons and clean up the text to not have any in it to break it. That's two columns and it works.

So now I add another variable (total of 3 columns) all separated with semicolons ... but now the first variable doesn't recognize the semicolons as a seperator and adds it to the table in the same cell as another variable with semicolons right there with it in the cell!

I'm checking and double checking that both the table and the 'add line to table' action are all using the same separators (default semicolon and my own pipe | and tab).

I'm going to try my hand at copy/paste C# coding to do it, perhaps that's a more efficient method?

nycdude

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
To follow up, seems just shutting down PM and starting it back up fixed the problem. I did find a C# solution too but using the actions is just easier.

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't have problems.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)