Anyone else having email problems?

osho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just tested grabbing a confirmation link with ZP 4.0.7 -- it says the email cannot be found. I tried it again on ZP4.0.5 and it works just fine... I can't figure out what the problem is? Anyone else having trouble with it?

osho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I find it works when using Extended View manually... connecting, loading emails, regex, etc. Finds everything. When it debug or ZennoPoster, though... it never finds the email:

2012-07-15 17:34:16.0670|WARN|ZennoLab.MailHandler.MailCollector.Account|MailBee.MailBeeStreamException: IOException occurred. InnerException message follows: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

osho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That doesn't make sense to me though -- I can Login to the account via the extended view just fine and download the email. So it must not be blocked by hotmail?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Please email us projects that doesn't work on your side and attach a description of the problem.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)