Any wiki or tutorials how to use ZennoDroid

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I mean how can I use it lol.
How multi-accounts are used? I mean I open VM and then open the app, but my previous account is already logged in. What is the correct way? Just logout and login with the next account? Or we need to create a new VM for each account that is used?

If not then how and what should be randomized to use many accounts onto one VM to stay under the radar?

How can we solve Re-Captcha?

Is there any assembly for ZennoDroid?

how do we use and reuse profiles, to make sure the account is used from the same environment?

g.kucza

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am also looking for some documentation (a beginner's course) for ZennoDroid. And I mean more than here: https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:zennodroid:sample_projects

Basic things:
1. How to create a user with random settings - device type eg Sony Xperia Z5, random IMEI etc.
2. How to connect a previously created google account to the profile.
3. How to emulate geolocation

ZennoDroid is different in configuration from ZennoPoster, so I am asking for instructions for new users who are starting their adventure with ZennoDroid

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I mean how can I use it lol.
How multi-accounts are used? I mean I open VM and then open the app, but my previous account is already logged in. What is the correct way? Just logout and login with the next account? Or we need to create a new VM for each account that is used?

If not then how and what should be randomized to use many accounts onto one VM to stay under the radar?

How can we solve Re-Captcha?

Is there any assembly for ZennoDroid?

how do we use and reuse profiles, to make sure the account is used from the same environment?
Help docs for ZennoDroid are coming soon...
To work with multi-accounts you should create new VM for each account.
Unfortunately, there is no standard action for solving recaptcha2 in zennodroid, maybe it will be added in future versions.
Not sure what assembly you mean...
Virtual machine is the analogue of profile in zennoposter. You can use Import/Export actions with virtual machines to load/save machines with certain settings.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I am also looking for some documentation (a beginner's course) for ZennoDroid. And I mean more than here: https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:zennodroid:sample_projects

Basic things:
1. How to create a user with random settings - device type eg Sony Xperia Z5, random IMEI etc.
2. How to connect a previously created google account to the profile.
3. How to emulate geolocation

ZennoDroid is different in configuration from ZennoPoster, so I am asking for instructions for new users who are starting their adventure with ZennoDroid
1. You can create virtual machines with such settings, not user, see Virtual machine actions.
2. You can connect google account to virtual machine in machine settings.
3. You should use special action Android>Utilities>Set geo-location.

• Спасибо
Реакции: g.kucza

g.kucza

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
VladZen Thank you for your answer. We are waiting for documentation then.

I still have a short question about generating virtual machine data such as IMEI, Android ID, MAC adddress, processor, RAM etc.
Thanks to your information, I know that a virtual machine (Memu) is responsible for this. But in the ZennoDroid project I can provide this data in the "Virtual machine actions" block. After restarting the VM, the data will be loaded.
Does ZenoDroid have a random data generator for :
Device ID settings, Device model, WiFi MAC, Processor, RAM, Screen size,

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
VladZen Thank you for your answer. We are waiting for documentation then.

I still have a short question about generating virtual machine data such as IMEI, Android ID, MAC adddress, processor, RAM etc.
Thanks to your information, I know that a virtual machine (Memu) is responsible for this. But in the ZennoDroid project I can provide this data in the "Virtual machine actions" block. After restarting the VM, the data will be loaded.
Does ZenoDroid have a random data generator for :
Device ID settings, Device model, WiFi MAC, Processor, RAM, Screen size,
This parameters can be generated in memu settings

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Help docs for ZennoDroid are coming soon...
To work with multi-accounts you should create new VM for each account.
Unfortunately, there is no standard action for solving recaptcha2 in zennodroid, maybe it will be added in future versions.
Not sure what assembly you mean...
Virtual machine is the analogue of profile in zennoposter. You can use Import/Export actions with virtual machines to load/save machines with certain settings.
Assembly I mean C# methods for working with ZennoDroid actions. Same as its for Zenno https://help.zennolab.com/en/v7/zennoposter/7.1.4/webframe.html#topic1.html

Okay, it takes great storage space to work with multi-accounts then. Empty VM takes 1GB of space. Other with one app installed takes 2GB uhh, that some great storage usage for that :-)

What are Profiles save/load in ZennoDroid used for?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Assembly I mean C# methods for working with ZennoDroid actions. Same as its for Zenno https://help.zennolab.com/en/v7/zennoposter/7.1.4/webframe.html#topic1.html

Okay, it takes great storage space to work with multi-accounts then. Empty VM takes 1GB of space. Other with one app installed takes 2GB uhh, that some great storage usage for that :-)

What are Profiles save/load in ZennoDroid used for?
Some C# methods from zennoposter may work with ZennoDroid, but actually there are no special methods for ZennoDroid. The main issue there is that droid instance can't be access by methods.
Profiles in ZennoDroid can be used to save/load user info - Name, Birthday, Nationality, etc.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Some C# methods from zennoposter may work with ZennoDroid, but actually there are no special methods for ZennoDroid. The main issue there is that droid instance can't be access by methods.
Profiles in ZennoDroid can be used to save/load user info - Name, Birthday, Nationality, etc.
so not even possible to get searching elements from C#?
Not also possible to search elements with parent methods, like find the element and then find parent or child elements of the base element?
Elements are already divided into the element tree, so I guess there should be any methods to navigate through the element tree.
Or are there any other methods to get like outerhtml or something like that?
Would be really helpful

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
VladZen so there is nothing right?
I can move all of this to the enhancements section? Or there is no point in doing that, as it is really not possible to do so, or it is not developed yet?

For example, another method for general things like swipe would be good, now I have to make a single swipe with like 4 actions lol, this is crazy.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
VladZen so there is nothing right?
I can move all of this to the enhancements section? Or there is no point in doing that, as it is really not possible to do so, or it is not developed yet?

For example, another method for general things like swipe would be good, now I have to make a single swipe with like 4 actions lol, this is crazy.
C# API is not developed yet, but we consider to make it. As I explained earlier this is technically complicated, for example, to access and handle VM instance.
Swipe can be performed with only one action - Add action>Android>Swipe emulation.

mta

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there anything new about documentation?
Methods wiki .
please

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: mta

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)