Any way to make filter of new posts

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Is there any way to make a filter to divide the Russian side and the English side New Post?
I'm willing to help users on the English side, but this is pretty complex when i have to scan ALL new posts and 90% of them is from Russian side. It takes most of my time to scan for new posts on the English side. Would be easier and I could help more if I would not have to waste my time on scanning English posts. Some checkbox for list only English side New Post of something would be so helpful. Can you please look at this, please? @darkdiver @nuaru @VladZen

• Спасибо
Реакции: Moonwalker

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 802
Баллы
Each post item on the page has a section name which the post belongs to.

You could create a simple Tampermonkey script that will filter posts based on this information. For example if the section name contains cyrillic characters then it should be removed from the page. Or create whitelist of sections.

I know this is not the best solution. But this is the solution you can get immediately and you'll be able to configure it like you want.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Thanks @nicanil for workaround, but i think this filter should be fairly simple to enable somewhere in the forum admin area. Because I can already see only English side posts on this small widget on the front page:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)