Any progression on the Bot interface for clients?

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi admins,

The reason I have kept my old zenno and do not upgrade is because I am waiting for a better bot front end interface as I find the current one a bit poor UI wise(if I had to resell bots to clients).

Will you ever implement a better technology to help us create commercial bots that look more like today's kind of UI where the user can select multiple dropdowns with logic and have animations like "Loading", "In progress"?

Something else very important too, would be the possibility to white label our apps as of right now, it is impossible to resell without the customer knowing where the technology comes from(we see your branding during the installation process of the bot).

Thanks.

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Developers are planning to completely re-develop BotUI soon. But first of all, make it more stable.
I'll post here if I get more details.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Superb! I will upgrade when this is done then as I cannot make money out of my bots as it is. I need to be matching what others develop UI wise, ie: Real-time notifications of what is happening, real-time logs so the user knows the bot is doing something requested and not something else untrusted in the background(as the users are worried of the bot as nothing is shown on the screen to them).
Also a way to white label them is really super important or they find out where it is built and pay a guy for a lower wage to develop a totally new one......sad but true..

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you allready have real time notification and real time logs . But you are right, UI is total not user friendly, on other hand BotUI is buggy, but it is working. With current tools, they can merge "logs" tab and BotUI, remove all zennobox options, or hide, and give some an option for user friendly UI for mass selling, it means, it not need to be some new app, only zennobox with cosmetic changes .

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes you are right, just cosmetic changes.
But, these changes I think will not be easy to implement as the app seems very static, nothing really happening in real-time in the back ground(UI wise).
ie: When you click on a button, no ajax animations showing that something is being loaded. It seems that the app as no asynchronous calls built it and this will not be easy to implement(not just the look but the data transmission behind the app will have to change too.).

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you can add javascript into BotUI, you have an option to manipulate with bot UI and now. But i have problems every day with nervous clients, how to open UI, how to schedule, what it means play on header, why when click play not works, what it means proxies, then they click on proxies in settings tab and mess all , and I really do not understand why is this not make simplier after 12 years for dummie clients

I have and Zennoposter client who forgot bot UI,schedule, options... he forgot the option after 2 weeks, he has zennoposter a years, and still for him is complicated to set up and run new template , he want clear UI, start stop and to easy click for schedule and forget.

Последнее редактирование:

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, in fact, the same things happens to me for software I build with Laravel and Vue.js.
What I do in today's world is really make things super easy for customers because at the moment, people have too much information coming into their head and all their want is "simplification". Business owners who only want to sell and not play with settings.

In fact the best bot would be something like this:

-1 button: start
-1 realtime map/screen that shows the user what is actually happening on his computer
-1 report of what happens and happened
-1 stop button
-Multiple select buttons/dropdowns that allow the user to disable and enable a few settings
-Copy/paste area to put proxies or allow the bot to connect to proxies the bot maker owns.
-Showing news in the bot interface
-Be able to post ads in our bot interface

That's it, nothing else really.

All with a nice UI and real-time notifications and animations.

All of this can be built with today's PHP frameworks or JS libraries, the goal is to build this faster with Zenno.

We also need a better way to resell bots to the public.
ie: Key generator that the user receives(white label) after the bot purchase. No manual interaction with the sales or it becomes a pain when you have multiple sales per day.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you have API for selling, and not need manual selling, just make PHP admin with Paypal API, when user pay you call API zenno and take template and send logins to user .

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes I looked into this but something I do not like, Zenno seems to be keeping your customer details and I read in the past that customers got emailed by Zenno. I would not like that. I would want to be able to sell something from my side and only communicate with Zenno for the Key, but keep all my own customer's records in my own business.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes, they had a bug, and before 8 years sending email offers to Zennobox users, but they not do it anymore. And second, when you created via API user, you not need make it with email, just username, and you not sending email to zenno, just username
for example user with email [email protected] bought template, I take " user" body of email, put some numbers

user_132232323 and send it to API zenno to take password

zenno back me

user_132232323
somepass

It means, you do not need to send personal info about the user to API, and this user is your .

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes, branding is another story

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
but you can focus on app, on functions to sell app who help clients it is main. IF for they is important to we advertise zenno, it is fine, but UI is main problem for better selling production, all other is good. And with documentation and video explanation you can avoid some problems, you will lost some clients, but you can focus on app and needs for clients and with API you can solve most problems for automation for your business

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any idea how this works with the Zenno for Android? Do you still see the Zenno branding upon installation?

Thanks

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am not sure do i understand questions

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry I meant:
There is another zenno application that only works for the Android platform.
Any idea if the Zenno branding shows up when you install the bot on an Android?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
if you talking about zennodroid, yes, there is zenno branding too

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes that's the one, thanks :(

gudolik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)