Am I beeing Stupid? Hotmail template

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys,

I'm trying hard to get my first template finished and working... Building it in the template ditor was a breeze, took me like 20 minutes all in all with adding result macro to all the fields and whatnot.

But getting it to work in zennoposter is a WHOLE different story, I'm trying exactly this now for the last 5 hours!!! and it just won't work.
I'm using private proxies from www.yourprivateproxy.com ... loading one proxy up on template start, clear cookies, clear cache then go to hotmail.com

1. click signup button
2. fill all the fields
3. solve captcha (sometimes it doesnt load, so template starts over)
4. click sign up button
5. wait 10 secs
6. click options link
7. wait 10 secs
8. click change rules for receiving email
9. log out
10. save email and pw to textfile.

Now the first 10-15 times where I tried to make it work, Zennoposter always had problems from step 6. +
said html element not found, so I tried and tried, nothing changed

Now after I tried for 10-15 times to make it work, the page after step 4. doesn't even load anymore... Just a blank page and Zennoposter doesnt even start over.

What is the problem here???

altweltgeier

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi
i´m having the same issue right now. But i thought it might be my usage of public proxy... but as i see now, i have even better results with public proxies :-)

about 20% finished temolate (registered email, auto captcha (yes, sometimes it doesnt load), set new filter to forward emails, logout)
about 20% registered email but doesnt get the filter rule working
60% stuck somewhere before it can scrape for "registration complete"

They´re doing funny stuff with the links, urls, everything dynamic and i think somewhere between sign up button after capcha and the welcome screen they do something which destroys the process. But i´m not pro enough to find it out now, maybe tonight... Often this site loads, you see "welcome" screen half loaded, but then stucks and shows white, right?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You're not being stupid, just unlucky when you are looking at the page in the template builder. Hotmail has now changed to dynamic document addresses once you are inside the account. I'm sure that you are getting it to click on the options button but after that it fails. You have to put a step(with all the branches up to and including 'sign out') for each document address that is possible. 0;0...0;1...0;2...0;3. I haven't seen them use document address 0;0;0 when running my template, but to be safe you should put a step for that possibility too.

My hotmail template is a little different. I just create the account first and then the next day run my Setup template. This way I know that the account is still viable and it will set up the filter. Here's my HotmailSetup template for you to look at and copy into yours.

Посмотреть вложение HotmailSetup.xml

• Спасибо
Реакции: jp1 и mrilyons007

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
sweet! thanks a bunch cajones!!!! ;o)

Made my day, I will look into your template. I'm sure I will learn a bunch of stuff about how things work with Zenno.
First day was not so successful now, but tomorrow will be mwahaha :cool:

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's right, just gotta keep on trucking down the line and success will hit you in the face one day.

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also let me thank you for your youtube channel man, it is INSANELY helpful :-) keep on going!

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

altweltgeier

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is that why they call you bigcajones?

Thanks for the help and the themplate and the videos and all your answers here in the forum!

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

gregstereo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ditto on the thank you to bigcajones...for sharing this template, for his youtube channel, and especially for the quote:

That's right, just gotta keep on trucking down the line and success will hit you in the face one day.
So true - just like other software development, or even learning and troubleshooting a new piece of technology - just keep plugging away, researching the problems you encounter, and learning from that trial and error. If you do that, you *will* end up the better for it.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)