all emails going to pop folder.. why?

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello everyone,

i am having a little trouble with emails. i have a hotmail email sign up template that works great. now i also have a wordpress signup template. the problem im having is the confirmation email for wordpress keeps getting put into a pop folder in hotmail. then when zp tries to find the confirmation email it cant because its in the pop folder and not the inbox.

this didn't use to happen so im a little stuck as to what to do. ianyone know why this might be happening?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try signing into your email account through your browser, then move all the emails from the pop into the inbox. I've had to do this on some of my Hotmail accounts. For some reason when you do this the emails stay in the inbox when popped the next time. Don't know why Hotmail works like this.

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
is there any to prevent them from going into the pop folder? i dont want to go into 50+ emails everyday and move them into the inbox

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
mdsurf,

Their email processing feature is not too good at the moment, you will get a lot of problems as we all do when multiple threads will try to create connections to your mail box. I spoke to the support and they said they will release an update to stop this problem from happening, I believe one thread will download all the mails into a .txt folder and then the regex will work from there. I hope they release the update soon because at the moment the email processing(when you use 1 single email) is just a nightmare....

BamBam

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you run one session of ZennoPoster, although the mails are deleted they remain in memory and can be accessed.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)