Action Recorder - Copy To Editor Option

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In Zennoposter 3's Action Recording tab, there was an option called "Copy To Editor". This option enabled you to append actions that were recorded to an existing file, or you could add them to a new project. It'd be a great idea to bring this feature back because the way it is currently if I want to add something to an existing template i'll have to go into the action recorder, and basically have to start recording all over again just to get to the step I need, then when I kick it over to the editor, its in a brand new project which I will then have to copy over from the blank template, to the existing template.

It'd be easier (and faster on workflow) to bring this feature back when the release is official.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

Click here when you need to add something to current opened template

• Спасибо
Реакции: ZennoKing и bigcajones

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Click here when you need to add something to current opened template
Rostonix,

What exactly is append to project supposed to do? Every time I click that all it does is kicks me back over to action recording with Intellisearch activated. It doesnt append any particular step to the project that I want to add it to.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
This button tells ProjectMaker that you will create new steps for current opened project.

After you finished with them on Action recording tab you hit Stop and ProjectMaker append these steps to your template (not new one)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
@rostonix: Exactly that is wrong ''hit Stop and ProjectMaker append these steps to your template'' and delete all steps from template recorder. In zenno v3 it copy all steps and not deleted. I too want that feature back. Leave steps in tempate recorder to. Do not delete.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
Why you need to keep steps that are already in you project? :blink:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)