About the two-factor verification calculation module

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Now many platforms have added their own two-factor verification tools. Although most of them can be calculated through the other way, I hope that ZP will add a corresponding module for the calculation of the validator. This will be much more convenient, thank you.
For example, there is an open source tool that basically integrates most of the calculation methods of validators.

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 689
Баллы

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
:ak:
I don't know C#. Secondly, our original intention of using ZP is to build our tools more conveniently and lighten the code.
If you are familiar with C#, you can even abandon ZP to complete most of the work, so I think some convenient and common modules should be added. Of course it's just a suggestion

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
:ak:
I don't know C#. Secondly, our original intention of using ZP is to build our tools more conveniently and lighten the code.
If you are familiar with C#, you can even abandon ZP to complete most of the work, so I think some convenient and common modules should be added. Of course it's just a suggestion
For your information. If You know C# it does not mean Zenno is useless. Moreover, if You know programing then You also know that developing features that are already developed (in this case in zenno) is a stupid thing to do.

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For your information. If You know C# it does not mean Zenno is useless. Moreover, if You know programing then You also know that developing features that are already developed (in this case in zenno) is a stupid thing to do.
I understand, and I know some programming, but I am not very good at C#.
Maybe you have misunderstood my original intention. The original purpose of making ZP should be to simplify code writing, integrating many basic and practical functions for direct use, without the need to write a lot of basic code.
So my suggestion is also on this basis. I just want to add some useful functions, not to re-develop the tools that have already been developed. All modules in ZP can be implemented in a basic language like C#, or python. What's the point of making it into a module

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I understand, and I know some programming, but I am not very good at C#.
Maybe you have misunderstood my original intention. The original purpose of making ZP should be to simplify code writing, integrating many basic and practical functions for direct use, without the need to write a lot of basic code.
So my suggestion is also on this basis. I just want to add some useful functions, not to re-develop the tools that have already been developed. All modules in ZP can be implemented in a basic language like C#, or python. What's the point of making it into a module
Nothing wrong with Your suggestion, all good bud. :-)
I just posted it as FYI. Nothing related to Your original post.

Cheers

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
So, you suggest us bruiting 2FA codes, right?

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
It's just bad idea to brute force accounts

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is just a different requirement. For example, Now I use a large number of gmail accounts. When the account is enabled for 2FA verification, the security registration will be much higher. It can be used in many untrustworthy environments without restrictions.
For the accounts of other sites, the security level of the account will be improved after the 2FA verification is turned on, so that there will be more functions in use, such as platforms STEAM.
Currently I use JS to calculate the google verifier, but I can’t use ZP to calculate the 2-step verification of many popular sites, and there are some tasks that cannot be performed temporarily.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)