About Pauses and Random numbers

psyvisions

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can I use

Код:
{-Pause-|-{-Random.Int-|-4-|-9-}-}
to get a pause with duration between 4 to 9 secondes randomly?

Because when i try to test it on the Macros Builder it just hangs and desn't give me any output/indication of what happened.

You should really put some error reporting in the macros builder or at least some kind of output for pauses, like a visual recognition, like, Pausing for 5 Sec... or something, i dunno

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can I use

Код:
{-Pause-|-{-Random.Int-|-4-|-9-}-}
to get a pause with duration between 4 to 9 secondes randomly?

Because when i try to test it on the Macros Builder it just hangs and desn't give me any output/indication of what happened.

You should really put some error reporting in the macros builder or at least some kind of output for pauses, like a visual recognition, like, Pausing for 5 Sec... or something, i dunno
Strange? It works OK for me.

To get the duration you could use 2 steps, one for the random number the next for the pause.

psyvisions

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Strange? It works OK for me.

To get the duration you could use 2 steps, one for the random number the next for the pause.
yeah, that's what i'm doing. one step branch to get the random duration and another step branch with the pause macro fetching the result of the previous
branch.
Not the ideal solution, but it works.

You say it works for you? Because when i test the normal pause macro with say 5 seconds inputting only the number 5 in the macro, the macros builder waits for 5 seconds, not letting you click inside it, and when i use the random macro inside it goes to not responding state(hanging) with the window getting blanked, you know what windows does when a software is not responding...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)