About new version

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Hi I know that there is no any time frame for new versions, but in this situation I feel really bad.

There is a lot of problems with new version, but Instagram is not working on old version because of some updates. Basically it is browser problem.

When I opened ticket about such problem I got back answer that I have to install new full of bugs version and test it...

At the end of the day I feel that I have lost support at all... :( Old version not working as it should for me, and new version is not working as it should because of other bugs.

I understand all shapes and things in this case and my only question is when we will get some up to date version ?

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How were you using instagram with zenno, as it is what i have been looking into this past week or two.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
How were you using instagram with zenno, as it is what i have been looking into this past week or two.
If you ask about image uploading then ONLY zenno can not do that, as zenno is not working with mobile platforms/browsers...

But in OP I'm talking about simple things like comments, likes etc. what you can do with any browser, but after last instagram update zenno does not display lot of things in instagram

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, i get you.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)