About bugs

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@Nuaru
That's my biggest problem with v4. Instead of evolving v3, v4 is something totally different and aimed at ease of use instead of allowing very complex solutions.
Instead of broadening the capabilities, v4 introduces many workflow changes (and limits) that made me abstain from it.
In fairness I have to say that you can't really blame a developer for aiming to have his software more accessible to people. I know some of you hard core guys just want the power but sorry the lack of documentation and the complexity made Zenno a no go for too many people. Some of us have a lot more to do than digging around in program thats complex and has little docs. Though I agree with you guys on some issues I can't agree that improving user experience wasn't a good goal of version 4.

My main gripe is that automation is made to be hands off - Thats the whole point. IF I do a template that is done right then the thing needs to just work. I shouldn't have to run from computer to computer to see if it will. I should not have to baby sit it for when it fails and for goodness sake if it will run in debug mode then my job should be done - it should run in ZP with no fuss or monitoring.

Anyway lots of hard feelings in this thread from BOTH sides. as a by the way comment

Do most of you speak Russian and English or is Nauru's posting now only in Russian just a way of telling all us English customers to go to hell? lol

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
drvosjeca, вы поняли меня не правильно. Я говорил про Kepperbes :-)
Seriously?!? What kind of a man talks about one of their ENGLISH speaking customers to another client in RUSSIAN so that the other person wont be able to read it. Thats a new low for you Nuaru.

Насчет ошибок.
Вы должны были заметить, что мы поменяли внутренности на Fireox 15. Это вызвало некоторые ошибки. Они будут исправлены, как всегда.
Я вижу вашу активность в этом топике. Но я не вижу вашу активность там, где нужно. В топике с багами.
Там я вижу lokiys. Спасибо lokiys!
Посмотрите на старые топики с багами. Они решены. Если вы хотите, чтобы ваши баги решились, пишите о них. Не здесь. В разделе багов.
Indy (who you refer to as Lokyis) is not the only person pointing out the bugs. When he experiences a bug, we discuss it to make sure its a bug BEFORE it gets posted, and then I respond to the thread so that you guys know its not just a glitch, but an overall bug. DJ has pointed out bugs to you, and so have other people. Granted, bugs do get fixed, although I wished the bug fixes would come faster, I *NEVER* said that bugs were never fixed. The problem is that with every release, there are MORE bugs than before, which makes Zennoposter difficult to use. For example, in 4.2.0.0, the long loading for the browser bug was fixed. In 4.2.5.0, the browser bug, as well as a few others RETURNED. Once a bug is gone, it should stay gone.

Баги будут всегда. Если вы давно работаете с ZennoPoster, вы будите видить много багов. В отличие, от новичков.
ZennoPoster содержит очень много функций. Поэтому, в нем больше багов, чем в других SEO программах.
I disagree, there are plenty of other software applications that can be VERY complex, and they fix the bugs the INSTANT that they are reported, and the bugs do not return. Bug management is a part of the business. Fortunately for us, we have DarkDiver who's handling things. I know that some of this can be overwhelming for him, so I'd like to say to DarkDiver that I appreciate all the time he spends doing his best to make this a better tool for us. However, it is not DarkDiver calling the customers names or threatening them because they speak out about the bugs, its you Nuaru. I can understand wanting to be protective of your software, but there's a saying in business that i'm sure you've heard "The customer is always right".

Вы думаете мы не работаем над багами?
Вы думаете мы не работаем над новыми фичами?
Работаем, конечно.
Мы можем править баги быстрее? Нет.
Мы можем писать новые фичи быстрее? Нет.

В чем проблема?
And around the circle we go. During this time that you have been responding to us in this thread, here are a few things to take from it:

1. Treat your customers better. Name calling, threatening, and all of these other things are a terrible way to treat people. You wouldnt act that way to a friend, so why would you treat your customers with any less respect? One of the reasons that people are so patient with other software developers is because of how well they treat their customers.

2. Bug Fixes - Yes, we know that bugs will be fixed, but something that you guys can do that other developers do is just give us an idea of WHEN to expect the bug fixes. Its not hard to just give us a date to expect the bug fixes, because then its just a small wait. I believe this was the goal with 4.2.5.0, to provide us with bug fixes BEFORE the big update came. That was a wonderful idea.

3. Features - As mentioned in my previous post, If you only added those 4 things, the majority of your customers would be happy. You've mentioned before that you do integrate the requests of your users, but what users? 99% of the requests in the enhancements forum have not been fulfilled, and looking over the Russian forum, only a very small amount of the requests over there have been integrated. So when you say you add the requests of the "majority" of your users, what majority are you referring to? Email? If so, does this mean we should email you our requests instead of using the enhancements forum?

In closing, i'd like to AGAIN, reiterate that I love Zennoposter. Zennoposter 4's GUI is beautiful, and I enjoy it VERY MUCH over the old Zennoposter 3 GUI. Some of the new things that have been added to Zennoposter 4 are great. Zennoposter 4 has the potential to be the best in the market, and all you have to do is treat your customers better, fix the bugs in a timely fashion, and most importantly give the customers the enhancements they ask for, not just the enhancements you think we should have.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do most of you speak Russian and English or is Nauru's posting now only in Russian just a way of telling all us English customers to go to hell? lol
I dont speak Russian at all, and im hoping Nuaru posted what he wrote in Russian because he didnt want to have to wait for a translator. Im sure he hates me anyway, lol.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
Восновном для Kepperbes:

Я плохой? Другие производители SEO программ хорошие? Почему вы еще здесь? Идите к ним. Пусть они помогают вам в вашем бизнесе.

Вы маленькие дети? Я заставил вас перейти на новую версию. А вы сами не понимали что делаете? Я виноват?
Я ограничил доступ к ней? Нет. Сначала вы все ей свободно пользовались. Потом появилось Demo.
Новая версия всегда была доступна для тестов.

Kepperbes вы ничего не понимаете в создании программ.
Релиз программы происходит не когда вы этого захотите. Это тогда, когда мы это решим. Релиз не бывает преждевременным.
Вы писали глупость о раннем релизе под ником Boseephus на WF (не нужно отпираться). Вы пишите эту глупость сейчас. Это глупость.

Mike Anthony правильно заметил. Вам не нужна программа. Вам нужна власть. Добавлю. Еще вам нужно внимание.
У вас не будет здесь никакой власти. Когда мне надоест тратить время, я забаню вас. И у вас не будет внимания. По крайней мере на этом форуме :-))

Kepperbes, не нужно прикрываться другими клиентами.
Их много. Они постоянно работают с программой. Они не приходят сюда. У них все работает. Их очень много.
Не нужно рассказывать мне о том, что нужно нашим клиентам. Вы об этом не знаете.
Не нужно рассказывать мне про маркетинг. У меня высшее образование в этой сфере. Не уверен, что у вас оно есть.
Не вам решать, когда нам делать релиз.
Не вам решать, какие скидки нам делать и для кого.
Сделайте свою программу и будете решать все это :-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry nuaru, but i got you right, that is why i said "...and you dont need to lick his but", i didnt talk about my ass (ass == but) :D

Regarding me not being active... you know well when i stopped being active and why i stopped! My goal was to work hand in hand with you guys from zenno team, but it faded away.
Why should i keep bothering if you dont take me seriously, and you dont respond to my questions?
Like said before, i dont have 100 questions every day, and im sure it would not take much time for you guys to answer. I dont ask about some small issues like guys who have just started using this tool. Im usually asking questions when im working on something and I just cant find a way to get it work (like one issue that DarkDiver helped me with, and im grateful for that because i have learned a lot from it).

You need to understand that you are not wasting your development time when you are helping me (or any other advanced user who spends a lot of time helping others), it is opposite... More I know, more i can help others, and by that you guys get more support free time on your hands. So on longterm this is WIN WIN combo by my oppinion.

• Спасибо
Реакции: loveforfire33 и JackedUp

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
drvosjeca, если вы зададите вопрос rostonix, а не darkdiver, качество ответа не изменится.
Зато darkdiver сможет больше времени уделить разработке.
Вы думаете он тратит на ваш вопрос 5 мин?
Нет, конечно. Как минимум, пол часа.
Вы даже не представляете сколько много разных дел приходится делать.

You need to understand that you are not wasting your development time when you are helping me (or any other advanced user who spends a lot of time helping others), it is opposite... More I know, more i can help others, and by that you guys get more support free time on your hands. So on longterm this is WIN WIN combo by my oppinion.
Именно для этого и существует сапорт.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Восновном для Kepperbes:

Я плохой? Другие производители SEO программ хорошие? Почему вы еще здесь? Идите к ним. Пусть они помогают вам в вашем бизнесе.
I bought Zennoposter because you were on other forums (BHW for example) talking about how Zennoposter was better than all of the other software platforms because of the macros, etc etc. You dont tell a person to go back to using software that he was using BEFORE using Zennoposter after he's already invested in your program.

Вы маленькие дети? Я заставил вас перейти на новую версию. А вы сами не понимали что делаете? Я виноват?
Я ограничил доступ к ней? Нет. Сначала вы все ей свободно пользовались. Потом появилось Demo.
I never said that I didnt understand Zennoposter 4. Quite the contrary actually, i've helped quite a few people who knew nothing about Zennoposter 4 get more acquainted with the software, not to mention being in several skype training sessions to help people with the software. Also, do I need to link to the threads where you guys were pushing for us to use Zennoposter 4? Why is it when DJ says it, you overlook it, but when I say it you act surprised. Truth of the matter is you asked everyone to use Zennoposter 4, and as you requested, we did that. When we reported back and told you it was too early for the "official" release, you resorted to threats, name calling, and all sorts of horrible conduct. This is not speculation, this is not my opinion, this is FACT. You cant deny facts.

Релиз программы происходит не когда вы этого захотите. Это тогда, когда мы это решим. Релиз не бывает преждевременным.
Вы писали глупость о раннем релизе под ником Boseephus на WF (не нужно отпираться). Вы пишите эту глупость сейчас. Это глупость.
I understand how to use Zennoposter 4 perfectly well, and people will most definitely vouch for me on that if you need some convincing. However the main problem is that you are so desperate to point the finger of blame on that Warrior Forum thread that you are having a hard time seeing the point. The point is, *I*, DJ, Bigcajones, Boxcutter, Lokyis, and SEVERAL other users (sorry to name drop guys), *ALL* said that the software was too early to be labeled an "Official" release, and we said it to you, and we said it on this forum. You argued with us like you usually do, and then someone mentioned it on the Warrior Forum, as well as like 3-4 other people on that same thread, but as usual, you single ME out and make ME your target. That's fine. So my question to you is, since we all said it was too early, are you going to say that DJ, Bigcajones, Lokyis, Boxcutter, and everyone else dont understand how to use Zennoposter 4 too? Clearly if your going to persecute me for saying that, then your going to have to persecute everyone else who said it too.

Mike Anthony правильно заметил. Вам не нужна программа. Вам нужна власть. Добавлю. Еще вам нужно внимание.
У вас не будет здесь никакой власти. Когда мне надоест тратить время, я забаню вас. И у вас не будет внимания. По крайней мере на этом форуме :-))
Nuaru I understand that since you dont speak English, understanding what Mike Anthony said is difficult for you to understand, so im going to break it down better. Mike wasnt saying that *I* wanted POWER over you, or anyone else for that matter, Mike was saying that the lack of documentation, and complexity of Zennoposter makes it hard for people who dont have the time to learn Zennoposter on their own. So basically, not only did you mis-quote Mike Anthony, but you also took what he wrote out of context, making it mean what you wanted it to mean. Again, I know that since you dont speak English, that may have been difficult for you to understand, so hopefully the way I wrote it makes more sense to you.

With that being said, I dont want power. Not over you, or anyone else for that matter. What I DO want is a WORKING program that doesnt have bugs that make being productive difficult for me. You are mistaken if you think that I enjoy sitting here debating with you on how your software should be, or how you should treat your customers. If everything worked as it should, I would be completely silent.

Их много. Они постоянно работают с программой. Они не приходят сюда. У них все работает.
Im not hiding behind anyone. You think im forcing the people participating in this thread to post? Not at all. If you think so, then ask them, see what they tell you. Why do you think that when people are agreeing with me, it must be because i'm controlling them? If I was able to control all of these people responding in these threads, then it would actually in fact mean that I have more power than you want me to have, and that would make me powerful. The truth of the matter is I'm not controlling anyone. Everyone is responding to you on their own free will. I asked you if you wanted to truly see how people felt, by putting it to a vote to see what your customers truly felt, and you ignored that statement. If you allowed your customers to vote, and have them tell you, then you'd see that its not just me. I dunno, or maybe you'll think im controlling everyone, which means im controlling DJ, Boxcutter, Lokyis, and all these other guys (and anyone who knows DJ will know there is only ONE thing he loves that controls him, lol).

Их очень много
Не нужно рассказывать мне о том, что нужно нашим клиентам. Вы об этом не знаете.
Не нужно рассказывать мне про маркетинг. У меня высшее образование в этой сфере. Не уверен, что у вас оно есть.
Thats the thing though Nuaru, Im not the only one telling you what the customers need, YOUR OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE TELLING YOU TOO. However, as usual, you only single me out. These other guys have already agreed and said that you need to do things better, but you ignore them, lol. You have a degree in Business/Marketing? If so, then im sure that you already know that: Audience + Quality Product = Sales. You'll also know that: Audience + Semi-Buggy Product = Smaller sales. How much money you make in Zennoposter is your own business, im just telling you from my experience is that when you have a quality product, with quality customer service (I.E SENuke) then you will have great sales because your customers will love YOU *AND* Your product. Same thing with Scrapebox. I never demanded you give discounts, and clearly the record shows that I paid the $97 for the update no problem, no big deal.

Like I said, If you REALLY think you know what the customers want (a good example would be to look at what the OTHER people in this thread are saying, not just me), then just ask them, see what they say.

• Спасибо
Реакции: loveforfire33

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Восновном для Kepperbes:

Их много. Они постоянно работают с программой. Они не приходят сюда. У них все работает. Их очень много.
Is this real life?

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
. Mike wasnt saying that *I* wanted POWER over you, or anyone else for that matter, Mike was saying that the lack of documentation, and complexity of Zennoposter makes it hard for people who dont have the time to learn Zennoposter on their own. So basically, not only did you mis-quote Mike Anthony, but you also took what he wrote out of context.
That is correct. I was not talking about any particular person or about any power outside of within the program itself.

Nuaru doesn't speak English
You can use Google translator to get the point of his view He use simple sentences here)
Sorry Rostonix but if you have an English forum you should speak to your customers in English. Can I write you for support In French? Nauru doesn't have to speak English but someone could translate his stuff. Plus I don't think the vision of Google translate was to create a way for people of different languages to tell each other how to lick their ass. Most human beings do not have that flexible a spine. Maybe I need Calcium supplements added to my diet or to do stretching exercise first thing in the morning before firing up ZP.

Seriously if thats what Nauru's marketing degree taught him to say he needs to ask for a refund on the education money spent. But anyway better to say "never mind you don't need to translate it" than telling customers to use a translator for that .

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That is correct. I was not talking about any particular person or about any power outside of within the program itself.
See this Nuaru?

Seriously if thats what Nauru's marketing degree taught him to say he needs to ask for a refund on the education money spent. But anyway better to say "never mind you don't need to translate it" than telling customers to use a translator for that .
The people have spoken! I'd like to add that I do not know Mike Anthony, nor am I controlling him or forcing him to post anything against his will. Mike Anthony like me, is a customer who is voicing his opinion on software that he loves with the hopes that the developers of the software will listen to him.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hmmm... I see big words comming from nuaru, and he is getting more and more frustrated (just like we are all the time), what is reflected in his answers.

So after checking out this thread again from start to end, and like Marko said "Is this real life?"... I came to conclusion that maybe, just maybe this is just nuaru's way of preparing for halloween night, which is comming soon. So all i could think off as answer to this is that he is going to be dressed up into Count Dracula costume for halloween and he is training his bad language on us for that special night.

So what im saying is that maybe all this is just a prank and there is a big surprise waiting for us on halloween.

Let us wait and see! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dont forget, I LOVE PU**Y!

anique12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Lol surprise and that too by zennolab team? The only surprise I think we can get is rise of updates price? Or something even more harsh for us?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы

Sorry Rostonix but if you have an English forum you should speak to your customers in English. Can I write you for support In French? Nauru doesn't have to speak English but someone could translate his stuff. Plus I don't think the vision of Google translate was to create a way for people of different languages to tell each other how to lick their ass. Most human beings do not have that flexible a spine. Maybe I need Calcium supplements added to my diet or to do stretching exercise first thing in the morning before firing up ZP.

We have English support.
From Support team.
If you have questions related to functions of a program feel free to ask here or hit me on Skype ) on English) and you will get answer on English for sure)

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We have English support.
From Support team.

If you have questions related to functions of a program feel free to ask here or hit me on Skype ) on English)
Mike wasnt asking if there is English support. Mike is saying that if this is the English part of the forum, then the interaction between the staff and us needs to be written in English, *NOT* Russian. There should be no need to translate things in Google translate when it should be written in English in the first place. I know that Nuaru doesnt speak English, so interacting with us can be difficult, but I believe you translate for him, yes?

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
Хотел написать длинное сообщение. Но случайно завис firefox (пойду на их форум. Скажу что их софт дерьмо. Что они не заботятся о своих клиентах и всякую другую чушь :-)
Поэтому напишу коротко.

Друзья, я хочу чтобы вы поняли одну простую истину.
Мы делаем очень хорошую программу.
Лучшую в своем роде. Даже если 1% наших клиентов с этим не согласен :-)
Но. Наш софт имеет одну большую проблему :(
Наша команда не лижет зад клиентам.
Очень сожалею. Возможно, разработчики Ubot решат эту проблему для вас. (Хотя, я сомневаюсь)

Каждый день ZennoPoster MP используют сотни наших клиентов. Некоторые до сих пор пользуются ZennoPoster 3.
Они не приходят сюда на форум. Они не пишут всякие глупости здесь. У них все хорошо.

Что бы вы ни делали. Чем бы вы не занимались. Какой бы хороший софт вы ни писали, всегда будет 1-3% недовольных людей.
От этого никуда не деться.

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The people have spoken! I'd like to add that I do not know Mike Anthony, nor am I controlling him or forcing him to post anything against his will. Mike Anthony like me, is a customer who is voicing his opinion on software that he loves with the hopes that the developers of the software will listen to him.
Alright I think both sides are making this more a war than it has to be. I didn't post to prove either sides point. Remember guys this is just software. NO one is insulting your Mom or your wife and tonight hopefully no blood will be shed or step on your dog. I mean tongues might be a bit painful after attempting Nauru's fix for software problems but thats it. I figure if I can at least reach far enough to lick my lower back then it will seriously cut down on my problems getting ZP to run on anything but my VPS. Who said these threads don't offer real answers' lol

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Btw I think you guys pushing to hard, I agree there is bugs and stuff, but if I'm new guy I would though this program its not useful at all since its full of bugs. I don't agree, obviously there is a communication problem I first would want to get all the answers about the new features and all, but in real life with small dev company that's simply its not the case, if you move your assess from your templates and try to develop anything in real life with real code you would realize this, I bet you they don't know neater, how can they tell us, from what I see both nuaru and DD working very hard to make this program better (look in the freaking update logs), I do not agree with all they do, hell I don't agree with most of the last features they did but he said it good we are minority, you need to think on grater scale.

I'm not defending them, I'm on the other side of the camp but - I'm little upset you keep attacking and attacking, and we all making money with it. I personally going to make 12 template(right now, will start) that's going to make me a nice amount of $ with it - would not be posible with V3, I would want to talk with dev team and tell them what I want - that's not going to happend, how can I shit on the person with witch program I'm making money last 9 month exclusevly. I said "is this real life" (that's meme btw here) because I think its unappropriated to tell customer stuff nuaru said in that post.

I'm looking forward to v 4.3, if I find bugs I'll post them, from what I see they will fix it, stop bitching like little kids. Yea, I know Dejan you love pussy!

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also I made grate pizza today, low carb/high protein! It was grate. If anyone know's some easy to made dish, let me know!

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
Выглядит вкусно )))

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Наша команда не лижет зад клиентам.
In Google Translate that = "Our team does not lick ass customers." :-)

Seriously,

I think Zenno needs to consider carefully the direction it is taking.

I consider myself the "typical" new customer that Zenno is targeting.... no programming experience, and looking for a user friendly but powerful bot. I was using tools like senuke but got frustrated with the lack of power and flexibility. To be truthful, I was apprehensive about purchasing Zenno, particularly because it does need some time to learn and there did not seem to be much in the way of English instructions.

Being new to Zenno I've only used this current version, so I've got nothing to compare it to. But I will say that I never use the Intelli search - I hope that Zenno isn't losing it's power by being dumbed down just to appeal to mass market.

Personally, I think Zenno will struggle to hit mass market appeal. Senuke has a massive development team that is constantly updating templates. Zenno has the advantage of power and flexibility, and I choose this any day over senuke. Zenno needs to target its niche market, not necessarily the masses.

We all want a tool which works, and to be honest I've been pretty happy with my Zenno experience so far.

Final note is for admin - when you attack your clients, I think you attack a small part of us all. I'm a much more active user of BHW, and I didn't see any of this attitude on the BHW sales thread. I'm also VERY surprised this thread was moved to another part of the forum...? censorship...a product will not evolve if it's critics are shut down.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Final note is for admin - when you attack your clients, I think you attack a small part of us all. I'm a much more active user of BHW, and I didn't see any of this attitude on the BHW sales thread. I'm also VERY surprised this thread was moved to another part of the forum...? censorship...a product will not evolve if it's critics are shut down.
This thread by itself, yes what your saying might be fair & true.

But the facts are Kepperbes, drvosjeca & co have been are running a poison-the-well troll attack for quite some time. drvosjeca even threaten nuaru with sabotage before. Look, in his own words.

if i make another imaginary case study:
You know that economics are bad all over the world, and people dont just jump in and buy something, they usually download a demo, try it out and see if this is right thing for them.
But what happens when they start with demo???
They are looking around what other users have to say about it, they check video tutorials on youtube, and hope to learn something...
Now imagine Clint with his V3 tutorials and/or me with my V4 tutorials (both of us have helped turn testers scale into your favour many times, and you know it) after getting a lot of people who follow and trust us, imagine we start spreading bad words now, and/or at the end of every video saying something like "well to be honest this is not worth bothering with, there is this other tool..." or some other crap...
Do you think these potential buyers would be still as much interested in buying this tool as they were?
Trust me, this would rock your mountain!
The above is beyond trolling, its straight out blackmail. As you can see "imagine we start spreading bad words now" has been delivered as promised, trolls are going to troll.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Hungry Bulldozer и nuaru

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This thread by itself, yes what your saying might be fair & true.

But the facts are Kepperbes, drvosjeca & co have been are running a poison-the-well troll attack for quite some time. drvosjeca even threaten nuaru with sabotage before. Look, in his own words.

The above is beyond trolling, its straight out blackmail. As you can see "imagine we start spreading bad words now" has been delivered as promised, trolls are going to troll.
You just cant seem to keep my name out of your mouth can you? I can arrange to have something else placed there if need be.

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
slimdusty72
ZennoPoster очень мощная программа. Вы не используете и 30% ее функций.
Даже если потратите много времени на работу с ZP. Это совсем не значит, что эти функции бесполезны. Их используют другие клиенты.
IntelliSearch очень полезная функция. Она экономит время. Ее нужно использовать.

А вы когда-нибудь замечали как много комментариев было удалено из блога Senuke?
Наверно, я должен взять с них пример :-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Only one trolling is you CaptainObvious... When other people were trying to help others, all we have seen from you is being "smart-ass", which i guess is only thing you are capable of!

In post you quoted, if you check it again, i clearly stated that it is not a threat, but just example of how things can go wrong in notime!!! ...so please, if you dont have anything smart to say, and all you can do is being smart-ass obviously... please keep quiet!

I never said you must do this or i will do that, which would be blackmail... I never did anything like that. Im just one of those who are tired of the way things are going on now, and one of those who is not afraid to speak up.

If you think there is just a few of us who are "trolling", why are then other users sending me PM on BHW and WF???

Messages like this one for example:

zennos.jpg

So i guess there is more up to it then you think!

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
И сколько тебе послали таких сообщений?
Сотни? Наверно у вас проблемы с математикой.
1% - это не все клиенты. Это 1%

Вы писали мне письма с такими угрозами.
Вы писали их моему сапорту. Наверно стоит написать сюда то, что писал Kepperbes, посмеемся вместе :-)
Вы писали мне эти угрозы здесь на форуме.
CaptainObvious не поленился и нашел их.
И что мы видим? drvosjeca говорит нам что это не угроза :-)
Ха ха ха.
Как только drvosjeca сказал нам пару слов, реальность изменилась.
Ребята вы что, правда дети? Это оправдание из детского сада.
Это угрозы. Не нужно оправдываться.

Я написал после слов drvosjecа, что у я тоже кое-что могу :-)
Теперь Kepperbes постоянно пишет что я угрожал drvosjecа.
Ха ха ха. Про свои угрозы и про угрозы drvosjecа он забыл.

Only one trolling is you CaptainObvious...
Kepperbes, теперь ты должен раз 20 напомнить всем, что drvosjecа назвал одного из наших клиентов тролем.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
И сколько тебе послали таких сообщений?
Сотни? Наверно у вас проблемы с математикой.
1% - это не все клиенты. Это 1%

Вы писали мне письма с такими угрозами.
Вы писали их моему сапорту. Наверно стоит написать сюда то, что писал Kepperbes, посмеемся вместе :-)
Вы писали мне эти угрозы здесь на форуме.
CaptainObvious не поленился и нашел их.
И что мы видим? drvosjeca говорит нам что это не угроза :-)
Ха ха ха.
Как только drvosjeca сказал нам пару слов, реальность изменилась.
Ребята вы что, правда дети? Это оправдание из детского сада.
Это угрозы. Не нужно оправдываться.

Я написал после слов drvosjecа, что у я тоже кое-что могу :-)
Теперь Kepperbes постоянно пишет что я угрожал drvosjecа.
Ха ха ха. Про свои угрозы и про угрозы drvosjecа он забыл.

Kepperbes, теперь ты должен раз 20 напомнить всем, что drvosjecа назвал одного из наших клиентов тролем.
Nuaru, to be honest, I no longer have any desire to debate with you in regards to Zennoposter. You refuse to listen to reason, and you honestly feel that your product is perfect without need of improvement, or without input from its customers. Since thats the way that you feel (its obvious, based on your responses to people), then thats just what were left to deal with unfortunately. You say that you have "Hundreds" of happy customers who are all satisfied, but when I made the challenge for you to survey those customers openly to see if they were all TRULY happy, you ignored that challenge. I think the only way for YOU to really know how people feel, is for you to accept that challenge, and show everyone that you are right. There are already over 30+ people thanking this thread agreeing with us, and thats just from THIS forum (not including the Russian side of the forum with people who are unhappy).

So with that being said, im leaving it at this, if your willing to be a man and stand by your belief that all of the "hundreds" of Zennoposter users are just absolutely delighted with Zennoposter, then accept that challenge I laid down, and lets see the FACTS. If you do that, then i'll do what I said I'd do if you were right. If your not willing to accept the challenge, then I honestly see no reason for me to continue debating you because your only going to believe what you want to believe no matter what I say.

thelastog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am a new user and I love the program.

The support has been AMAZING.

Any time I thought I found a bug I realized I was just doing something incorrectly.

I would recommend these guys and their products to any serious marketers out there.

Thanks ZennoLab.com

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

thelastog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another thing I want to add is EVERYDAY the websites we are bombing are fighting to protect themselves from the onslaught of automated users.

If you think it is ZennoPoster causing your problem perhaps as soon as you finished your template the site you were using changed something slight.

I am also noticing websites that have these fake "errors" to try to keep bots away.

Pinterest in random intervals changes the order of their sign-in process. Twitter obviously changing things multiple times daily.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Hungry Bulldozer

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)