About bugs

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
thelastog, спасибо :-)

Nuaru, to be honest, I no longer have any desire to debate with you in regards to Zennoposter.
Отлично.

You refuse to listen to reason
Вы ошиблись.
Вы должны написать:
"You refuse to listen to me"
Вы не "reason".
Я не слушаю вас.

you honestly feel that your product is perfect without need of improvement, or without input from its customers.
Опять вы пытаетесь говорить за других. Вы не все наши клиенты. Вы только один из тысяч.
Мы активно развиваем свою программу. Это видно тут.
Мы прислушиваемся к своим клиентам. Ко всем клиентам, а не лично к вам.

Since thats the way that you feel (its obvious, based on your responses to people), then thats just what were left to deal with unfortunately. You say that you have "Hundreds" of happy customers who are all satisfied, but when I made the challenge for you to survey those customers openly to see if they were all TRULY happy, you ignored that challenge. I think the only way for YOU to really know how people feel, is for you to accept that challenge, and show everyone that you are right. There are already over 30+ people thanking this thread agreeing with us, and thats just from THIS forum (not including the Russian side of the forum with people who are unhappy).

So with that being said, im leaving it at this, if your willing to be a man and stand by your belief that all of the "hundreds" of Zennoposter users are just absolutely delighted with Zennoposter, then accept that challenge I laid down, and lets see the FACTS. If you do that, then i'll do what I said I'd do if you were right. If your not willing to accept the challenge, then I honestly see no reason for me to continue debating you because your only going to believe what you want to believe no matter what I say.
Сделайте вызов вашему президенту. А потом рассказывайте всем, что он вас боится. Потому что проигнорировал. :-)))
Я не буду дергать тысячи людей ради вас. Что за гипертрофированное эго?
Они все знают адрес этого форума. Они знают как связаться с поддержкой.
Если у них будут проблемы, они придут сюда и скажут о них.
Мир не крутится вокруг вас Kepperbes, неужели вы все еще не поняли это?

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another thing I want to add is EVERYDAY the websites we are bombing are fighting to protect themselves from the onslaught of automated users.

If you think it is ZennoPoster causing your problem perhaps as soon as you finished your template the site you were using changed something slight.
I am sorry but if you are new to a community you need to learn about it first. Some of the guys in this thread you are attempting to correct know Zenno better than you know the back of your hand (not me). They are not talking about site changes. When I can't get a template to run on two systems and take it to a third and it runs - its not the site that has changed.Thats obvious

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The above is beyond trolling, its straight out blackmail. As you can see "imagine we start spreading bad words now" has been delivered as promised, trolls are going to troll.
Never dealt with you and don't know you but thats just flat out false. Thats not blackmail thats just a fact. Happy customers help sales by referring to it. Unhappy
ones will warn people about it. I don't know if its a cultural difference but thats just how it works in the US, Europe , Australia - all over the world. You talk to your customers a certain way and they will talk about you the same way.

Beside to me DrV has earned the right. He through his videos has put thousands of dollars in Zennos hands. Zenno even points to his videos for training on their own products for English customers. If he can recommend them and its fine and great then he can derecommend you. Thats not blackmail thats his right. Welcome to the real world.

Speaking about the real world - I can see part of the issue here is that Nauru feels like ZP is better than everything out there and way better so he thinks he can afford to have the attitude he has. The truth is I use Zp because I like the interface not because there is anything I can do with it that I can't do with another tool. Its fun seeing things laid out and its a little easier to follow. However thats about it. Almost every single Macro program out there has browser functionality now and all of them can automate outside the browser which ZP cannot touch. variables? check recording? Check Regex? check Javascript, Vbscript support? check. proxy support? check . Maybe code creator has some unique stuff but MP is just not all that ahead in browser automation and can't do anything much outside the browser

I just got word that One of them I use (around the same price as ZP) is going to a better userface early next year plus I can create as many EXEs as I want - no fee

Nauru you have a nice program and it could have a bright future but its nowhere near being so far out ahead of everyone else that you can afford the attitude you have without hurting your business. I'd say sit down somewhere quietly let your emotions calm down and then think about your marketing degree and what it taught you and then ask yourself a question

How many times can a company tell customers in wide public places (such as here and WF) that they are fat pigs or about licking their ass and it not hurt the bottom line. If you have investors or partners its something they no doubt have already thought about.

As it is I can no longer recommend this product (as I did several times on WF before). I will use it for small things basically just to get my money's worth but am already moving tasks successfully over to my new preferred choice and spending far less time with holding its hand (not ubot). Its just so nice to just install it on any system and it goes. Plus when the company says it caters to english customers I never go into their forum and have anyone talk to me in their language or tell me to use a translator so I can read vulgarities from the owner.

Благодарностей
Баллы
In 4.2.5.0, the browser bug, as well as a few others RETURNED. Once a bug is gone, it should stay gone.

I disagree, there are plenty of other software applications that can be VERY complex, and they fix the bugs the INSTANT that they are reported, and the bugs do not return.
Dude, put the crack pipe down, your constant fantasy-world trolling is as pathetic as drvosjeca 's blackmailing. No sane developer can consistently give exact times for releases of bug fixes, instant bug fixes (LOL), or promise zero future bugs(LOL), your dreaming the impossible dream.

Developing non-trivial applications isn't like flipping burgers by the timer at McDonalds's or photoshopping traffic stats for tomorrows $7 WSO. Complex systemic systems can, and normally do, have unintended consequences when stuff is changed or added, absolutely 110% guarantee its impossible to predict if changes will produce edge-case bugs, and its impossible to predict with accuracy time spent problem solving (aka debugging), because its solved when its solved. Duh.

Don't believe me? Well go over to stackoverflow.com (webs #1 neckbeard developer hangout) and post a question, & have a rant, on why can't developers fix bugs instantly, give exact dates for bug fixes & guarantee zero future bugs, and then post the link to the Q&A thread here so we all can have a good laugh (fuck will it be funny).

Too fly that unicorn over there for more then 5 sec your going to need more then bullet-proof armor plating & nuked-from-orbit avoidance systems, your going to need Luke Skywalker & GOD as his wingman with a fist-full of miracles. But, like night comes after day, that unicorn is going down, because people who actually have decades of real world development experience know its tard lvl 99 trolling.

Stop, don't auto-troll reply yet. Go, post the question @ stackoverflow.com and link it back here before next troll (Don't forget to mention its a million plus line codebase, with custom bolt-on non-standard 20+mb libary, the developers aren't giving instant bug fixes too). Yes, 1,000,000+ line codebase, huge non-standard libary, and the lazy bastards will not give instant bug fixes, exact dates or promise NO future bugs. How dare they! Lets get our pitch forks!

If you don't post the question @ stackoverflow.com, I will accept that as admission your a troll. Oh wait... you been busted for that before.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dude, put the crack pipe down, your constant fantasy-world trolling is as pathetic as drvosjeca 's blackmailing. No sane developer can consistently give exact times for releases of bug fixes, instant bug fixes (LOL), or promise zero future bugs(LOL), your dreaming the impossible dream.

Developing non-trivial applications isn't like flipping burgers by the timer at McDonalds's or photoshopping traffic stats for tomorrows $7 WSO. Complex systemic systems can, and normally do, have unintended consequences when stuff is changed or added, absolutely 110% guarantee its impossible to predict if changes will produce edge-case bugs, and its impossible to predict with accuracy time spent problem solving (aka debugging), because its solved when its solved. Duh.

Don't believe me? Well go over to stackoverflow.com (webs #1 neckbeard developer hangout) and post a question, & have a rant, on why can't developers fix bugs instantly, give exact dates for bug fixes & guarantee zero future bugs, and then post the link to the Q&A thread here so we all can have a good laugh (fuck will it be funny).

Too fly that unicorn over there for more then 5 sec your going to need more then bullet-proof armor plating & nuked-from-orbit avoidance systems, your going to need Luke Skywalker & GOD as his wingman with a fist-full of miracles. But, like night comes after day, that unicorn is going down, because people who actually have decades of real world development experience know its tard lvl 99 trolling.

Stop, don't auto-troll reply yet. Go, post the question @ stackoverflow.com and link it back here before next troll (Don't forget to mention its a million plus line codebase, with custom bolt-on non-standard 20+mb libary, the developers aren't giving instant bug fixes too). Yes, 1,000,000+ line codebase, huge non-standard libary, and the lazy bastards will not give instant bug fixes, exact dates or promise NO future bugs. How dare they! Lets get our pitch forks!

If you don't post the question @ stackoverflow.com, I will accept that as admission your a troll. Oh wait... you been busted for that before.
Yet again you come to a thread delivering absolutely nothing relevant to the discussion. Would you like to throw some Pop3 talk into the mix as well? I see you like to ignore certain posts (I.E Mike Anthony's). Man, the past 5 posts I've read of yours have been useless, adding nothing into the mix (I.E that IF action logic thread). From this point forward I'll just ignore your useless banter.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Oh yeah, whilst we are on the subject of trolling fails;

However, it is not DarkDiver calling the customers names or threatening them because they speak out about the bugs, its you Nuaru. I can understand wanting to be protective of your software, but there's a saying in business that i'm sure you've heard "The customer is always right".
If you follow the link to the quote, its plain to see drvosjeca threaten nauru 1st, and the thread isn't about bugs, its about features. Two half-truths don't make a truth. You know it was about features, because you mention the word mutiple times in the thread. So whats the excuse for twisting the story?

imagine we start spreading bad words now, and/or at the end of every video saying something like "well to be honest this is not worth bothering with, there is this other tool..." or some other crap... [/U]
Do you think these potential buyers would be still as much interested in buying this tool as they were?
Trust me, this would rock your mountain!
Look, in your own words in the same thread, in one sentence, your keyword stuffing the word "feature", & even sneak in a LSI variation @ the end. But now its "threatening them because they speak out about the bugs"? ORLY?

Just because you guys didnt have it listed as a feature, or didnt advertise it as a feature does *not* justify just completely yanking it out of the functionality.
If someone threatened your business with sabotage, of course blackmailers are going to get warning shots across the bow. What? Do you offer then breakfast in bed and free blowjobs?

So, on the basis the facts show drvosjeca is the blackmailer, and you even keyword stuffed the word feature (LOL), not bugs as you keep on claiming now, wouldn't a reasonable person agree that your twisting the truth with the intent of scoring cheap troll points ?

Personally, I don't agree with that feature been excluded, but your not exactly fighting fair by any stretch of the imagination by twisting the truth to play the victim card in this & other threads.

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
Thats not blackmail thats just a fact. Happy customers help sales by referring to it. Unhappy
ones will warn people about it.
Т.е. вы отрицаете саму возможность шантажа и угроз на основании плохих отзывов?
Или это возможно впринципе?
Если это возможно, что мешает некоторым клиентам попытаться использовать это? С целью лобирования своих интересов.

Beside to me DrV has earned the right. He through his videos has put thousands of dollars in Zennos hands. Zenno even points to his videos for training on their own products for English customers. If he can recommend them and its fine and great then he can derecommend you. Thats not blackmail thats his right. Welcome to the real world.
Без проблем. Он может делать это.
Но если он говорит, что будет делать это, если не будут выполнены Его требования?
Как это называется?

Speaking about the real world - I can see part of the issue here is that Nauru feels like ZP is better than everything out there and way better so he thinks he can afford to have the attitude he has. The truth is I use Zp because I like the interface not because there is anything I can do with it that I can't do with another tool. Its fun seeing things laid out and its a little easier to follow. However thats about it. Almost every single Macro program out there has browser functionality now and all of them can automate outside the browser which ZP cannot touch. variables? check recording? Check Regex? check Javascript, Vbscript support? check. proxy support? check . Maybe code creator has some unique stuff but MP is just not all that ahead in browser automation and can't do anything much outside the browser
Еще ZennoPoster не может прогрывать видео и варить кофе :-)
ZP создан для автоматизации браузера.
С этой задачей он справляется намного лучше, чем программы, которые вы упомянули. Ваше сравнение некорректно.

I just got word that One of them I use (around the same price as ZP) is going to a better userface early next year plus I can create as many EXEs as I want - no fee

Nauru you have a nice program and it could have a bright future but its nowhere near being so far out ahead of everyone else that you can afford the attitude you have without hurting your business. I'd say sit down somewhere quietly let your emotions calm down and then think about your marketing degree and what it taught you and then ask yourself a question

How many times can a company tell customers in wide public places (such as here and WF) that they are fat pigs or about licking their ass and it not hurt the bottom line. If you have investors or partners its something they no doubt have already thought about.
Это наглое вранье.
Я никогда не называл наших покупателей "fat pigs".
Fat troll и "fat pigs" - это очень разные вещи.
В остальном вы правы.
В следующий раз я просто забаню несколько человек и все будут довльны.
Так происходит на всех SEO форумах. И что? Никто этого не замечает.

As it is I can no longer recommend this product (as I did several times on WF before). I will use it for small things basically just to get my money's worth but am already moving tasks successfully over to my new preferred choice and spending far less time with holding its hand (not ubot). Its just so nice to just install it on any system and it goes.
Это нормально.
У вас появились новые задачи. Для новых задачь нужны новые инструменты. Если вам нужно автоматизировать windows, ZP вам не поможет в этом.

Plus when the company says it caters to english customers I never go into their forum and have anyone talk to me in their language or tell me to use a translator so I can read vulgarities from the owner.
Компании трут такие топики и блокируют на своих форумах таких покупателей как вы.
Это просто я дурак :-)
Я буду умнее в следующий раз.
Rostonix переводит мои посты на английский.
Он разговаривает с людьми, которым нужна помошь по ZennoPoster.
Зачем я буду отрывать его от этого? Чтобы поучаствовать в этом флуде? Нет, конечно.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you follow the link to the quote, its plain to see drvosjeca threaten nauru 1st, and the thread isn't about bugs, its about features. Two half-truths don't make a truth. You know it was about features, because you mention the word mutiple times in the thread. So whats the excuse for twisting the story?

Look, in your own words in the same thread, in one sentence, your keyword stuffing the word "feature", & even sneak in a LSI variation @ the end. But now its "threatening them because they speak out about the bugs"? ORLY?

If someone threatened your business with sabotage, of course blackmailers are going to get warning shots across the bow. What? Do you offer then breakfast in bed and free blowjobs?

So, on the basis the facts show drvosjeca is the blackmailer, and you even keyword stuffed the word feature (LOL), not bugs as you keep on claiming now, wouldn't a reasonable person agree that your twisting the truth with the intent of scoring cheap troll points ?
1. Since you CaptainObvious obviously can't read, im willing to say it again, just like i said it in post you like so much, I have clearly stated that it is not a threat! Threat would be something like: if you dont do this, i will do that...

2. It looks like that you are dreaming a lot about blowjobs, and for that im sure Kepperbes is willing to offer you his pipe to suck on! Let me remind you that he is black, and it just might happen that you will enjoy sucking big time :D

3. Nobody is twisting any truth here, thing is that some people (like you for example) are just arogant and dont wanna admit the truth!!!

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Т.е. вы отрицаете саму возможность шантажа и угроз на основании плохих отзывов?
Или это возможно впринципе?
Если это возможно, что мешает некоторым клиентам попытаться использовать это? С целью лобирования своих интересов.
Well,

Désolé Nauru J'en ai fini avec la chose entière Google translate. De lire ce que vous dites ne pas mettre de l'argent dans ma poche. Si vous n'étiez pas en mesure de parler à vos clients en anglais alors je ne vois que la communication de Russie de votre part sur BHW et WF

BTW

Its French

(Utilisez Google translate)

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
1. Since you CaptainObvious obviously can't read, im willing to say it again, just like i said it in post you like so much, I have clearly stated that it is not a threat! Threat would be something like: if you dont do this, i will do that...
Это будет прямая угроза.
Угрозы бывают не только прямые.

2. It looks like that you are dreaming a lot about blowjobs, and for that im sure Kepperbes is willing to offer you his pipe to suck on! Let me remind you that he is black, and it just might happen that you will enjoy sucking big time :D
Пожалуйста, воздержитесь от оскорблений других участников форума.

3. Nobody is twisting any truth here, thing is that some people (like you for example) are just arogant and dont wanna admit the truth!!!
Меня можно обвинить в этом. Я заинтересованное лицо.
CaptainObvious такой же клиент как и вы. Ему нет сымсла не признавать истину.
Если бы это, действительно была истина.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
so im insulting him now???

and this???

Do you offer then breakfast in bed and free blowjobs?
This was not insulting Kepperbes???

WTF?!

If i would make a threat you would know that it is a threat for sure, and so would everyone else know it!!! But i didnt make any, and you know that well, it is just your pride that wont let you overcome that... and im sorry that is the case

Mike Anthony

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Je vous verrai plus tard. Je n'ai pas de temps pour les dramatiques. Je vais compléter l'automatisation complète de mon entreprise dans et hors de l':-) navigateur

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Slažem se Mike, nema nikakvog smisla nastavljati sa ovom dramom jer je bolje uraditi nešto koristno za to vrijeme. Ovde sad po novom svako može da piše u kojem god jeziku želi bez obzira što je ovo engleski dio foruma! Možda griješim, možda to važi samo za velike, a mi mali nevrijedni klienti možemo samo da pričamo u prazno jer naša riječ ništa ne vrijedi. Očigledno više vrijedi riječ nekoga ko nema pojma šta priča!

Eto toliko od mene,
Dejan

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
Do you offer then breakfast in bed and free blowjobs?
It looks like that you are dreaming a lot about blowjobs, and for that im sure Kepperbes is willing to offer you his pipe to suck on!
drvosjeca, вы не видите разницу между этими сообщениями?

Je vous verrai plus tard. Je n'ai pas de temps pour les dramatiques. Je vais compléter l'automatisation complète de mon entreprise dans et hors de l':-) navigateur
Удачи :-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
Благодарностей
Баллы
so im insulting him now???

and this???

This was not insulting Kepperbes???

drvosjeca, I'm totally 100% cool with insults, name calling & swearing. Please continue with the flirting.

Oh yeah, after breakfast, can you pass on the msg to Kepperbes that I'm still waiting on the Q&A link from stackoverflow.com. I'm sure he will find heaps of experts to back up his instant bug fixes & zero future bugs suggestions. XOX.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Я вижу в вашем посте угрозы. Они не прямые. Но очень явные.
E pa onda slabo vidiš nažalost...

On nabacuje da Kepperbes popuši, i govori da sam ja ucjenjivač... I šta ti uradiš na sve to???
Braniš njega i iskrivljuješ istinu a meni očitavaš nešto!

Otvori oči več jednom, i pokušaj da vidiš šta ti govorim cijelo vrijeme. Ne vidiš doprinos koji sam želio da ponudim, ti vidiš samo ono što ti paše, ono što ti tvoj ego govori, i vidiš samo kako ti neki glupan piri na dušu. Tamo si govorio kako ne treba da ližeš dupe klijentime, a sad ti se svidja kad CaptainObvious liže dupe tebi?! Licemjerno!!!

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@drvosjeca I wasn't too active recently on this board (mostly because I'm sticking with v3 like most of my clients, v4 just starting to be usable slowly for me - maybe 4.3 will be ok), so I might not know all the context - like probably most of users reading this topic.
But anyway it looks like you're trying to enforce some grattitude for your various contributions to community. But this attitude is kinda wrong. It's not communism when everyone contributing should get order for the champion of work (or whatever is translated to english - in polish it would be "order dla przodownika pracy" since everyones speak their native language I won't be an exception).

It's nauru's company (or he's some boss able to make decisions whatever - he don't sound like a "only developer") so it's his decision if he reward you somehow or not. It's bad for PR but it's his decision.
If you want any rewards or special treating you should have talk to nauru BEFORE doing any actions if his agrees on terms or not. (so let's say you talking to them: I'll make tutorial vids, in exchange I want that, and that- whatever if this are features or discounts or job at zennolab)
Try to be in his position anyway: you're making videos, so let's say someone will promote them WITHOUT ASKING you, and start talking to you how should record videos, topics to record videos, and finally choosing background music to your videos etc. At some point you would be pissed at the guy anyway.
Not to mention you were monetizing (or trying to) this vids, promoting your services and ref code for zenno. So it's not like you're doing this out of goodnes of your heart.

Making final of z4 was premature in my opinion also - but again zennolab decision, and they taking consequences of this decission.
I repeat myself but again. Complex softwares are not possible without bugs, removing them is long and tricky process (removing one bug can cause another and it's more often situation then you think).
And again zenno isn't exception - have you used senukex? (only 2000$) first few months after upgrading to X it was unusable for lots users, very often crashing lots of features not working), or zend studio (I think version 7 was total crap - opening medium sized project - few megabytes of code took like half an hour due to "indexing"). Or maybe windows Millenium? And for some people Vista? "shit happens" to everyone.

Don't understand also why other clients won't speak up by themselves and you suppose to be their voice as you claim. I use support (rarely), i report bugs, I say my opinion. Noone shots me, noone insults me, don't see any reason to someone be afraid of saying something. Instead of requesting to create a poll, bring here those users to they speak up. otherwise your saying is unverifiable. No real proof=no creditibility (no offence but screenshot posted can be done in few minutes - so ...).
You're also referring to other softwares, if there is indeed much better software I'd gladly here it's name. So we could all objectively compare it. Otherwise it's again only empty claim without proof. And more I read this topic the more I'm on Zennolab side despite that nauru acting rude and not too profesionally.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to attack you (just a bunch of things to consider for yourself), not saying also z4 is great, because it isn't but I see progress. And it's totally unfair to say that developers doesn't hear users, because they do, but it's impossible to fullfill every possible request, especially to fullfill it immiedietaly. Sure some of us wanted more important to us features done faster and bugs free. But this takes time, and resources, and sometimes it's just need to be patient. They have taken risky decission to rewrite significant portions of code, and change many things. Time will show if this was good decission which bring new clients or not.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. im not trying to enforce anything!

2. im not asking for special treatment!

3. im not monetizing videos (check my videos and you will find up that i have never posted any aff link or anything on them)!

4. I never denied personal interest (i even mentioned that in one of the posts from this thread)!

5. I never suggested any voting!

6. If you think screenshot is fake, you can contact me on skype, and we can see it via teamviewer, or share screen over skype, i will login to BHW and WF where i can show you few messages like that i got from other users! I have a proof, im not giving out some empty claim like you are suggesting!

7. I dont care if you believe me or not, I said what i said, did try it in a nice way before, but it didnt work!

8. You can see clearly that im not only person speaking here!

9. Do some googling and you will find softwares like one im speaking of. Again, this is not some empty claim!

10. I may be explosive, and react to fast sometimes, but you can be 100% sure that im not a lier, and that everything i said is true!!!

To be honest, I dont care anymore about all this fuss, I have already made my decission, and im going to do things according to it.

I just hope that zenno team or nuaru will be able to see things im seing now soon enough...

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So...How is this thread helping us ??????

This has degenerated into a schoolyard brawl.

As a paying customer I request this thread locked, blocked , deleted into oblivion and the developers back to work to make us (customers) a better ZP.(This is all I care about)

As for people requesting their special requests inserted in ZP a.s.a.p. please open an option for VIP Support at whatever price you can hire someone new to do all of that, offer them the customization option.

I see that there are bugs and problems and whatnot, but it surely is workable , I work with it 24/7. most issues have a workaround within ZP.

Also, I think that gemini is right. I didn't jump on ZP MP untill I could oversee what toothing problems it had (and I could work with them). This is a golden rule for software users, unless you get something for beta testing.

Again , I agree that there are issues, but the way it is being brought is just over the top and does not help any of us (developers and clients).
So my request is to be done with this , and get back to work.

• Спасибо
Реакции: gemini

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. you're complaining about devs not talking to you directly, so you don't want enforce them to speak with you directly?
2. look into 1. How many softwares you bought where you can speak directly with devs? It's usually one man operations and SIMPLE softwares. I don't want to disrespect Scrapebox author(s) but this is lot simpler software. And IMO that's great that they spending cash for new worker to do support so they had more time to develop.
3. list of videos contains signature with ref code and offer templates "BUY ZENNOPOSTER HERE or use REF. Code: DEXLABSEO and get my Skype Support" - not sure if you've noticed that.
4. Great so if you have personal interest then no reason for special treatment by devs, since you're not doing what you're doing to them but for yourself.
5. Sorry that must been keeperbees
6. I don't know if it's real or not, neither care that much. Just pointing you how this looks like from perspective of other people - I think anyone using internet for more then few months is skeptic about everything posted on the net. I might also say that dozens of people says me that z4 is great.
8. Sure, but different people saying different things.
9. I found only ranorex that matches your description. Haven't time to evaluate it yet, but doubt this is match for zenno. Say me I'm wrong and that this software can run multithreaded with different proxies and cookie set for each browser.
10. again wasn't saying you're liar, just trying to point you how does this look like from perspective.

resz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im not with Drvojesca side or anyone, im not purchased zp using DJ referral code, or buying his template, not a single one, but he always help me answer my question,even not all question,but more than zp support and rostonix(buying through his referral code, i know he busy to answer other client question)..

for the bugs...or small change in zp each time they update, like the table processing setting for the latest version, cant delete line after get line..its not a big problem for me since i just have around 10 template..even i have to take some time to open each template and change the table setting..but if one's got 50 template..100..even small change can caused a big problem..maybe dev at least can listed the change that has been made..

btw, it just my opinion, i love zennoposter, looking forward to see some nice feature in the next update..:-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. you're complaining about devs not talking to you directly, so you don't want enforce them to speak with you directly?
2. look into 1. How many softwares you bought where you can speak directly with devs? It's usually one man operations and SIMPLE softwares. I don't want to disrespect Scrapebox author(s) but this is lot simpler software. And IMO that's great that they spending cash for new worker to do support so they had more time to develop.
3. list of videos contains signature with ref code and offer templates "BUY ZENNOPOSTER HERE or use REF. Code: DEXLABSEO and get my Skype Support" - not sure if you've noticed that.
4. Great so if you have personal interest then no reason for special treatment by devs, since you're not doing what you're doing to them but for yourself.
5. Sorry that must been keeperbees
6. I don't know if it's real or not, neither care that much. Just pointing you how this looks like from perspective of other people - I think anyone using internet for more then few months is skeptic about everything posted on the net. I might also say that dozens of people says me that z4 is great.
8. Sure, but different people saying different things.
9. I found only ranorex that matches your description. Haven't time to evaluate it yet, but doubt this is match for zenno. Say me I'm wrong and that this software can run multithreaded with different proxies and cookie set for each browser.
10. again wasn't saying you're liar, just trying to point you how does this look like from perspective.

All i can say to you is that you should read thread from start to end again, and think about it...

I said it before, and i will say it again... i usually send email to all of them (dev, nuaru and support email), and get non answered! I dont need answers from developer, but you can be sure that im not going to ask questions member of their staff who gave me answer like this "I'm not so sure that I see any benefit for me in skype support"!!!

You are even trying to put in spotlight how i have signature with my aff link/code... Are you forgeting that this is their link, their affiliate program??? So this is far more beneficial for them than it is for me! So please stop trying to make me look like im only looking my interest or something! I spend a lot of time answering questions on skype every day, and i do all this for free!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)