A few questions about a program

johng

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am running the demo of Zennoposter and I'm starting to get the hang of it. Although, I was wondering if you guys could shed some light in regards to the email processing, and a few other aspects. This is what my program looks like, if anyone could offer help I'd really appreciate it.

-I'm registering to a list of sites I have stored in a list I have that figured out properly. Although, is there a way to add an if statement, for if "element not found" loop back to the main list. so if it is unable to register for a site the program will not break?

-Next When I register for these sites I am getting an email, that discloses my username, and my password. When I'm processing the email how can I save the url, username, and password and make sure that they go with each other? I am going to need to take this information and then log into the site so I need to make sure it is accurate. I've heard regex mentioned, but am unsure how to go about doing this properly.

If anyone could help me answer those questions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Well i will not double information, and will send you some links where your questions is very well explained.

First about how email action works Email Verification
Then Basic of regex
And some information About tables for saving account information in file :-)

Cheers

• Спасибо
Реакции: johng

johng

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey Thank you for the response I appreciate it. I apologize for my delayed response. I am having a bit of trouble with regex and I am hoping someone can help me.

I want to search my email for items in my list. I am saving the list to a variable and trying to use that as the regex for "How to find email:" Although, this is not working it is unable to find the email. Can anyone give me direction on this? Right now it looks like {-Variable.firstiteminlist-} for the regex searching for how to find the email. If anyone could give me direction I'd appreciate it.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It has to work this way if there's any email in inbox which could be found with this search term.
keep in mind that you have to use unique search term which will give you only 1 found result.

• Спасибо

johng

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Alright maybe I am doing something wrong then, do you think you could help me?

So basically I am using list processing and "get line" and taking the first line and then I have it set to store as variable {{-Variable.firstiteminlist-} then right after this I am putting {-Variable.firstiteminlist-} in the regex field for how to find email.

The project is set up with if's and a counter.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

johng

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also I know the item in the list I am searching for should be found, as I tested it by hand by searching for just this item and it worked.

johng

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Quick update, I figured out what I was doing wrong, I had it searching html instead of text. Once, I changed that it fixed it.

Anyway, I did come to another hurdle that I would appreciate any help with. How can I tell the program to skip something if an element is not found? I'd like to prevent the program from breaking when it can't find something and just go back to the "logical if"

Благодарностей
Баллы
Any action can be made optional, just use context menu. As shown on this pic

http://i.imgur.com/hEUTQfv.png

orange arrow down means this action is optional, i.e. if it can not be executed properly, project just proceeds forward as if nothing wrong happen.

• Спасибо
Реакции: johng и bigcajones

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Or you can have an action come off of the unsuccessful exit (red dot) and use a pause or something to loop back to where you want to go. Optional is best for the majority of things though.

• Спасибо

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Quick update, I figured out what I was doing wrong, I had it searching html instead of text.
Quzilla.teenage.com is strange. Html type email has no activation link. While text type has.

Some websites, the integrality of activation link in text email, will be destroyed.

So C# bulk download both html/text email is necessary.

johng

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks guys I appreciate all of the help. If anyone could help me with my last question, I'm trying to take successful urls, is there anyway to save the current url in the browser to a table? And if I am saving multiple urls to the list will I use the merge function?

Thanks again

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Just add list or table to your project and use Table processing or List processing action - Add line
What to add: {-Page.Url-}

johng

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,

I just purchased the software I'm really enjoying it. The demo I had I believe was on version 4, and now I'm on version 5. On version 5 I can't seem to get the set "attribute" to work in the actions designer. I just don't have the option to select set or the other options that used to be there. Could you let me know if I'm doing something wrong?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You should be in recording mode in order to have action designer open. Right mouse button and option from drop down menu make it open.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)