5 same templates for zennobox?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

for some project, I will need to sell 5 same templates for Zennobox. Can i sell the same template 5 times, is this possible? Or i need make every template unique name like template1 template 2 and sell with unique name? If the second option is only possible, it will hard for the update, I need update 5 times each ?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Hello,

for some project, I will need to sell 5 same templates for Zennobox. Can i sell the same template 5 times, is this possible? Or i need make every template unique name like template1 template 2 and sell with unique name? If the second option is only possible, it will hard for the update, I need update 5 times each ?
No, You can not and I really do not see any point of doing that.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It is big app with a lot logins, and it will really mess to make duplicate logins, And i need to offer 5 templates for 5 different logins, maybe with bat file i can do it, but I want avoid additional steps for users, and offer simple solution.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
You basically need to develop proper logic for Your one template and all will be solved without any additional user input.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
actually no, because some users want run 2 or 5 campaigns in same time, with different logins, and one campaign ask a lot time, and it is usefull to be in same time to decrease the time

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks for try to help but separate bot is the best, maybe is good option for update @VladZen , option to right click in ZennoPoster/Zennobox and duplicate template , it is same template and it not problem for licence right, what you think ?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen when you take time, your opinion will be helpful, thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Sorry, but I don't see the point in duplicating templates. Just run the one in multi-threading mode. That's the main idea of multi-threading.
Or you are selling project made in Lite version with 1 thread limitation?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks for the answer. My Ui is messy, there is about 80 fields different set up different choices for users, and already is chaos for one account. I try to increase UI, but there is some bug, several times the whole UI is gone, but this is not main reason. If i put option for multi accounts, i do not know where to put fields and additional options . Second ,users want set up different schedule and options, for different accounts, and with separate template it will looks very classy and clean. Duplicate template can not hurt, just can help to have clean template for end users .With multi thread i will need to have big loop without end, and you know how is this bad on several levels.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen , right click on template, and option " duplicate" can help some one right, can not make some problem, because it is payed template, and in some cases can reduce work, make cleaner UI, make less support to end users. Of course multi thread is nice option for some other solutions, but duplicate template is just option to relax some template and make classy option for users

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Reading your message it looks like you want to solve your template logic problems with help of zenno team LOL
I have developed hundreds of bots and NEVER wanted what you ask.
I would agree that sometimes it would be easier to make all in the loop or make some duplicates of templates BUT easier does not mean right ;-)
Cheers

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Reading your message it looks like you want to solve your template logic problems with help of zenno team LOL
when i reading your message, it looks that always you need some proof, not coming to help, and your communication is on edge of rude, not value only some personal, and this is not problem, problem is because you are moderator and you represent company , not you . And yes, i found problem and ask for update for my problem, this all users do .

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Based on what the other users(who are a lot more knowledgeable than me on Zenno), as a coder perspective, what you may need to look at is either buy a Zenno version with a lot of threads and have this hosted on a windows machine, pass your user details via mysql from a website and run it this way(If you do not want them to see what is going on behind the scenes) or redo a logic that enables your Zenno Bot UI to choose a username manually. Or use a table that selects a username automatically every so often(timer or counter).

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes, thanks, good idea, when zenno not have a complicated tasks, i doing it with service, because backend working is simple, there is a lot processes , fields and tasks, but simple. For current template, its working with video, and every task rendering a big process and zennobox must be on client mashine, in other case i will need server of 10.000 $ . But you see, my request about duplicate template is selfish, and i will must find some other solution.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
when i reading your message, it looks that always you need some proof, not coming to help, and your communication is on edge of rude, not value only some personal, and this is not problem, problem is because you are moderator and you represent company , not you . And yes, i found problem and ask for update for my problem, this all users do .
It is possible to duplicate templates (bots) in zennoposter by adding the same template again. For zennobox this is not reasonable I'm affraid.
This will allow to bypass threads limitation.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
First of all, I do not represent the company, I'm just an active guy who helps with deleting spam threads and trying to keep forum clean, thats all I do as moderator. Forum moderators does not represent company.
And If You do not like my answer does not mean I'm not right. I'm not here to like You or anybody else ;-) I'm not interested in offending You, but You force too much.
You know You can suggest features in Enchancemtns thread. So developers, if they think it's valuable, will ask you for additional details or implement.
and about my help I think I do not have anything to proof, my posts speak for itself.
Good luck to You. I will try to keep myself away from answering You at all.
Cheers

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Aleksa77, I am wondering if you are translating this forum into a different language which perhaps makes certain words sound negative.
I read what lokiys said to you and honestly, there is nothing bad nor offending in what he said.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How you explain this " too much" , what is too much exactly, i asked is possible to make an update, but chit chat ,and asked Vladzen about some professional opinion and explain reasons. Before adding to update, i want to chat with Vladzen but you give you right to decide what is too much and what is not. Further, this is not first time to trolling my idea about an update without any reason, an update can not hurt can help, you not need use this update but somebody maybe do .
And If You do not like my answer does not mean I'm not right.
This is not a problem because you think that you all time right you have some need to prove that i not right.

And thanks, to avoid my posts

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)