4.0.7.0 More Bugs

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everyone today I finally tracked down a bug that has been wrecking my head lately.

In my template I used a table to pull a line from a file that has 2 columns A and B.

Column A are the URLs and Column B are the keywords for each URL in spun format.

E.g http://www.domain.com,{keywordone|keywordtwo|keywords3}

The table splits the columns into 2 variables. 'link' and 'spunkeywords'

Now bug time. ProjectMaker take every line perfectly and splits it
into the 2 variables EXCEPT on the last line.

On the last line it strips away the closing } spin tag from Column B unless you use {-Project.Directory-} to
find the table data file. Why does it do this? I have not idea...

Watch the video to see it yourself or download the attached template.

It will run correctly in this template because it is setup to use the Project variable so run it like that first then
open the table window and find the Money_URLs_Keywords.txt file so it uses the actual file path. Re run it again
to see it strip away the } tag on the last line of the file, line 14 only.

Test Template - http://www.mediafire.com/?d6xy8nw4ssqnyic

Video - http://www.screencast.com/t/9h4C3sJcK950 Blank video? Try another browser

EDIT: btw if I add a period after } on that line e.g }. it strips out both the } and the period but if I
add a letter e.g k after the } e.g }k it keeps both.

EDIT: found a work around - if you add a comma after the } it will be removed and leave the } or if you use ; as the deliminator just add a ; to the end instead and that will be removed and leave the } tag. This will will work but is not ideal of course. btw it isn't just a problem with the } tag. If the last line second column ends in a period that will be stripped too unless the work around is used. I haven't tested any more columns to know what the deal is with them.

Next up is the major memory issue with Project Maker. Load up a template, set it to loop, run it in debug
and watch the memory PM uses in your task manager go up and up and up. When you stop the debug the
memory stays at the level so after a few hours of use it will all of a sudden be using a ton of your memory
and either crash or give you a nice screen like this..

Vth6K.png

Woohoo :huh:

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Checking it currently. Will update once get more details to say.

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hungry Bulldozer in other thread сказал(а):
We can't solve this bug by screen shot. Please give more detail how you got that in the new thread.
This thread will do fine. I already gave you the step by step instructions here to see your memory explode as well.

Load up a template, set it to loop, run it in debug
and watch the memory PM uses in your task manager go up and up and up. When you stop the debug the
memory stays at the level so after a few hours of use it will all of a sudden be using a ton of your memory
and either crash or give you a nice screen like this..
What more can I give you? My system is Windows 7, 64bit, 4GB Ram. But that info doesn't really matter
because it happens on all our systems and servers...

Here is a video going from 230k and climbing to 1,000,000k. I set a new record to get there...
in real time just 20 minutes and running the debug 7 times!

The template is looping on itself for each run. Obviously no one is going to run their debugs like this but it
demonstrates how PM keeps going up and up every time you run it and always stays up at a higher level when
you stop it so usually over the course of 4 hours or so you have used the program and ran debug enough times
to hit massive memory numbers like this.

The video is in double time so in 10mins you can see PM do it's thing even faster

Video link - http://www.screencast.com/t/pEBNojdxyZVv

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
well this memory burning is big issue for all of us and i hope they are planing to do something about it...

Like you said Boxcutter, it is eating memory even while doing nothing! ...not to mention that project maker can die wheneve it feels so in the middle of my work!!! :mad:

Memory release in poster is not working either...

• Спасибо
Реакции: warrior

frcc78

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I have the same problem as drvosjeca. THe programm take too much ram and can unexpectly close at any time :angry::(
And sometimes, I just can't save my work ! If a create a new project and copy paste the template, its working tough

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Its not just you guys, im going through the same problems with Zenno taking up alot of RAM. It just goes higher and higher and higher. PLEASE fix this guys!

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Confirming the crash of the Project Maker as well, both .0.5 and 0.7

zeus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Facing the same problem as others. Project maker crashes due to excess memory usage.
please fix this ASAP.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I also have the memory issue in both PM and the poster. Thought this was taken care of in this version. Had 3 threads run up to 1gb each when running template in the poster and crashed my computer. Please get this fixed.

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
to Boxcutter
There is an infinite loop in your project. And even without browser usage. The program is not intend for such work.
The project should not work for long. In your project in a few minutes a few hundred thousand iterations go on.
We couldn't reproduce your problem. But in any case, such use of the program is not provided.
Even if we reproduce it fix, you should not use long loops.
Bug with tables is fixed. Will work good in next build.

to others
I understand that you are using a long loop, and your projects are working for a long time, right?
If so, then you need to divide the project into pieces to make it work no more than 5-10 minutes. Especially if you have a small amount of memory on your machine.
In order to avoid authorization step you should save a profile, close the project and the add new step to load the saved profile.
Give us details about your problems. Rather, they are irrelevant to the issue of OP.

There is a very stable loop - a loop of the project execution. All that is inside the project should be done relatively quickly. Firefox and other browsers are not designed for consistent processing of hundreds and thousands of pages. They all have a memory leak. They all crash from time to time.
Therefore it is necessary to reduce the execution time of the project and use the outer loop of the poster. That is, if you parse something, set in the project parsing of 50-100 of the pages, quit the project and then parse again in the next execution . Set 1000 executions of the project and you will get 50-100 thousand of parsed pages.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
At this point i dont know what else to say then that i'm disappointed!!!

Why is that you ask nuaru...?

Let me tell you why...

Because people are giving you feedback, making screenshots, videos, descriptions... of issues, and you don't wanna take this seriously!
Yes i can understand that program can not process infinite iteration (loop), but... if you take a look again at what we all are writting about, you will see that Project Maker is crashing too, not just poster.
We have reported about this issue many times, and I have even sent criticalerrors.txt to your guys because i would love to help as much as i can so this issue get solved faster.
So what now???
Im working in project maker and it keeps building memory even when doing nothing! I run template in debuger (no loop is live on itself), i go step by step, click by click and it crashes!!!

1. So, do you wanna tell me this is individual problem???
2. Do you wanna tell me that program is not designed for infinite loop even when that is not the case???
3. Do you wanna say there is no critical bug even when there is not possible to do some seriouse work with it???
...im doing all work in V3!

I could go on and on with questions...

I can understand that program is not perfect, and that you are trying to make it better every day, what i can not understand is ignorance!!!

You have disabled V3 download, when V4 is not ready for work yet. You are talking about new functions, which are far from working fine yet.

Im not here to judge you or something, i just want you to realize that WE, users, who have been with zenno for some time, and who know what are we doing are the ones who can help you with this, not new guys who say stupid things like "you made it so great it makes me fly"... those guys know shit about how to use it even, and that is why it is easy to get them amazed!

Im sticking with you guys because i believe you can make it better, and i hope you will...

Think about my words, and please dont come out with empty answers!

• Спасибо
Реакции: warrior

warrior

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
my vps is also crashing i dont know this is because of ram or not i am running only 3 threads but it crashes after some time i think this is a memory issue

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
to Boxcutter
There is an infinite loop in your project. And even without browser usage. The program is not intend for such work.
The project should not work for long. In your project in a few minutes a few hundred thousand iterations go on.
We couldn't reproduce your problem. But in any case, such use of the program is not provided.

to others
I understand that you are using a long loop, and your projects are working for a long time, right?
If so, then you need to divide the project into pieces to make it work no more than 5-10 minutes. Especially if you have a small amount of memory on your machine.
In order to avoid authorization step you should save a profile, close the project and the add new step to load the saved profile.
Give us details about your problems. Rather, they are irrelevant to the issue of OP.

There is a very stable loop - a loop of the project execution. All that is inside the project should be done relatively quickly. Firefox and other browsers are not designed for consistent processing of hundreds and thousands of pages. They all have a memory leak. They all crash from time to time.
Therefore it is necessary to reduce the execution time of the project and use the outer loop of the poster. That is, if you parse something, set in the project parsing of 50-100 of the pages, quit the project and then parse again in the next execution . Set 1000 executions of the project and you will get 50-100 thousand of parsed pages.

Nuaru,

I've tested Zenno on both a 6GB RAM server, and a 32GB RAM server, there is NO WAY that my servers arent strong enough to push out what a normal functioning program would kick out. The problem is ZENNO. We have complained about this issue all the way back to V3, and now its surfaced again in V4. Now I have a question for you:

1. You wrote: "There is an infinite loop in your project. And even without browser usage. The program is not intend for such work.
The project should not work for long."

So are you telling me that Zenno is limited to the timespan that it can be ran? Are you saying that if im trying to parse a large source of work that requires loops, that I will be limited to how much I will be able to scrape because the project shouldnt work for extended periods of time?!?

2. You wrote: "I understand that you are using a long loop, and your projects are working for a long time, right?
If so, then you need to divide the project into pieces to make it work no more than 5-10 minutes. Especially if you have a small amount of memory on your machine."

So what about those of us that have a LARGE amount of memory on our machines, but Zenno is STILL giving us problems??!? With 32GB's of RAM, there is no reason what so ever that Zenno should be running up that much CPU.

3. You wrote: "In order to avoid authorization step you should save a profile, close the project and the add new step to load the saved profile."

Doing all of that is absolutely too much work, ESPECIALLY for those of us who work with servers and let Zennoposter run remotely while we are off doing other things.

I must be honest, after seeing your responses to the thread over at the Warrior Forum, and seeing the responses here, I am beginning to lose ALOT of faith in the software that I claimed to be the best. I'm happy that I saved my copy of V3 because if I was forced to work with V4 I would've asked for a refund a LONG time ago.

At this point i dont know what else to say then that i'm disappointed!!!

Why is that you ask nuaru...?

Let me tell you why...

Because people are giving you feedback, making screenshots, videos, descriptions... of issues, and you don't wanna take this seriously!
Yes i can understand that program can not process infinite iteration (loop), but... if you take a look again at what we all are writting about, you will see that Project Maker is crashing too, not just poster.
We have reported about this issue many times, and I have even sent criticalerrors.txt to your guys because i would love to help as much as i can so this issue get solved faster.
So what now???
Im working in project maker and it keeps building memory even when doing nothing! I run template in debuger (no loop is live on itself), i go step by step, click by click and it crashes!!!

1. So, do you wanna tell me this is individual problem???
2. Do you wanna tell me that program is not designed for infinite loop even when that is not the case???
3. Do you wanna say there is no critical bug even when there is not possible to do some seriouse work with it???
...im doing all work in V3!

I could go on and on with questions...

I can understand that program is not perfect, and that you are trying to make it better every day, what i can not understand is ignorance!!!

You have disabled V3 download, when V4 is not ready for work yet. You are talking about new functions, which are far from working fine yet.

Im not here to judge you or something, i just want you to realize that WE, users, who have been with zenno for some time, and who know what are we doing are the ones who can help you with this, not new guys who say stupid things like "you made it so great it makes me fly"... those guys know shit about how to use it even, and that is why it is easy to get them amazed!

Im sticking with you guys because i believe you can make it better, and i hope you will...

Think about my words, and please dont come out with empty answers!
This was SPOT ON! Nuaru, if you REALLY are trying to provide a QUALITY, STABLE program to your customers, then you guys need to get in there and fix these things instead of telling us things like "It works fine on my system", or "We will look into it". HOW long have we been asking about the CPU usage problem?!? I cant even build my templates in one sitting without V4 crashing and me having to restart it. Not to mention that in 4.0.3.0 you guys had Russian language everywhere, then you took it out of 4.0.5.0, and now its back all over the place in 4.0.7.0. Do you guys keep logs of the stuff that you changed to make sure that you dont roll back the previous fixes when a new release comes out? If this thing doesnt pan itself out it pains me to say that I may have to consider another solution aside from Zennoposter for my automation needs.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Uhmmm. Nauru, the template that was running up to 1gb had no loops in it and it was finished usually within a minute. The problem is that with each succession of the template, the memory is never released. In v3 I used to just shut down the template and then restart it. But in v4, you guys said you had this fixed and yet I still see the same thing. After successful completion of the instance and starting a new thread, the memory is NOT dumped and memory is continuing to grow. Not all of us have 32gb of ram to play with.

I'm hoping that what I send to HB will help find what action or actions are causing this and they can be fixed quickly.

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If memory usage grows after each template execution and that is the only problem, i think developers should be able to solve this in 1-2 lines of code. I think it is easy enough to delete a process from the memory, after one thread is executed.

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
to Boxcutter
Great to hear the tables is fixed but please read this part again.

Boxcutter сказал(а):
The template is looping on itself for each run. Obviously no one is going to run their debugs like this but it
demonstrates how PM keeps going up and up every time you run it and always stays up at a higher level when
you stop it
so usually over the course of 4 hours or so you have used the program and ran debug enough times
to hit massive memory numbers like this.
Nuaru come on man. It was a demonstration. The idea was to show you how the memory ramps up and stays up. If you
are expecting me to create a 4 hour long video before you take this seriously well it's not going to happen.

You have all these users telling you there is a problem and you won't listen. It's a big problem so instead of insulting me by implying I am
using the program the wrong way just work on fixing the damn thing. I have better things to be doing than creating videos, test templates,
screen shots you name it to try and help you guys sort it out. But hey it seems the last thing you want is feedback right?

Right now I will open up task manager and take a quick screenshot.

Is this handpicked from a bunch? No. Check the time. This is PM right now after just a few hours of being open
and running debug a couple of times.

No looping just general use. Doesn't really matter though does it because it seems your general attitude to bug/user feeback is
completely backwards so it's probably a bad thing to point out these problems during beta. I mean v4 is perfectly stable and working
100% right? Whatever

1.png

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
Well.
It's pretty hard for me to reply here on weekends cause I can't write on English by myself and our translators are not available.
Don't think i'm ignoring this topic. I read it closely.

I have couple of simple question for you, guys:

Where were you before?
Why I get this information about critical bugs only now?
Why bugs forum section is full of reports about small bugs?
Where are your reports there?

If you deal with program termination, memory leaking, which force ZP to be closed, why you kept silence about this for 2 months during beta testing period?

drvosjeca, you created 15 learning videos (Thank you!), why you tell us about this bug only now?
We can't solve problems if they are not reported.
There are two clients who contacted our support with this problem.
And that was only during last 2 days. Not before.

Well, about memory leaking in PM.
Boxcutter has his own problem. And it has nothing common with most posts there, actually.
About other reports in this thread: I made analyze of information which was sent to our support by couple of clients. These problems can be solved. They could be solved long lime ago, actually, if they would reported earlier. If you have problems, please, tell us! If bug is reported by 1 person we will look for problems on his PC. Not in our code. Don't keep silence and don't wait till problem you deal with will be reported by others. Even if something happens rare and doesn't interrupt your work.

One more time about browser's memory leaking in ZennoPoster.
If your project has a lot of web actions, openings of different pages, there will always be small possibility for memory leaking and we will not able to do something about that. It just happens, and not only for FF but for other browsers too. This will not always cause problems or something. But it will be better if you will split your project for different parts. It will let memory to be cleaned up. It happens only between project's executions. I don't know any tasks that can't be split. Try to give me example if you want. Not all sites will lead to memory leaking, some of them will let you work for hours. I told you about 5 minutes but that's not rule. It always depends on site. You can test if for yourself while running your different projects.

Right now we upgrade our Gecko engine. FireFox developers report about many bugs that were fixed in last version of FF which were lead to memory leaking. Maybe that will help.

Also, if you have huge projects you can set option in ZennoPoster settings - Thread settings - Count of threads in 1 process from 10 to 1-3. Big projects will work more stable. But each instance will use more memory. Keep an eye on this option.

to Kepperbes
What CPU problems are you talking about?
I dont actually undesrtand what CPU problems you're reffering to.
Please send email to our support with more info: [email protected]

to Stroks
That's not about 1-2 lines of code, actually.
But you're right, that's not hard ;-)

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Boxcutter has his own problem. And it has nothing common with most posts there, actually.
How is my problem different to anyone else exactly? Like I said several times now PM has a memory issue it goes up and up before crashing

Sounds very similar to these doesn't it...

Like you said Boxcutter, it is eating memory even while doing nothing! ...not to mention that project maker can die wheneve it feels so in the middle of my work!!!
He programm take too much ram and can unexpectly close at any time
im going through the same problems with Zenno taking up alot of RAM. It just goes higher and higher and higher.
Confirming the crash of the Project Maker as well, both .0.5 and 0.7
Facing the same problem as others. Project maker crashes due to excess memory usage.
my vps is also crashing i dont know this is because of ram or not i am running only 3 threads but it crashes after some time i think this is a memory issue

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you deal with program termination, memory leaking, which force ZP to be closed, why you kept silence about this for 2 months during beta testing period?
This has been an issue since Zennoposter 3, so this should have been one of your top priorities with Zennoposter 4. To say that people have kept silent about it is ridiculous when you knew this was a major issue previously. How much testing did you guys do before releasing this thing to the general public?!?

How is Boxcutters resource problem just his own? ALL of us in this thread said we are experiencing the same problem as him. I think that you need to re-read the complaints that we are making and not overlook Boxcutters and say that it has nothing in common with posts, because Im telling you I have the same problem as Boxcutter, Drvosjeca is having the same problem as Boxcutter, Bigcajones is having the same problem as Boxcutter, and several others, so how are you singling Boxcutter out and making it seem like the problem is just his?!? Its EVERY-BODIES problem!

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nuaru im not here to argue with you because there is no point in doing that, i would rather see that we work together and try solving issues.

Like said many times, i dont mind testing and stuff, i just dont like denial...

If you check my videos you will see that i always mention some small bugs, but ok, i never talk too much about it because im always hoping that you guys will do something about it.
Now saying that i have never reported about those things is just not true. I always try to do my best to give you guys some info (because i believe that is the way to make this program better), but i dont wanna talk about same troubles every one else is talking about. I read russian part of forum and i see all same complaints about memory issues... so like said, why should now i repeat like a parrot same thing over and over again???
If you check your PM, you wil see that i have contacted even you personaly.
If you ask darkdiver, you will see that i have sent him reports about issues with search by picture for example, PM crashing... If you ask HB, you will see that clint and me have reported similar issues for few times already...

Im just like that, honest and direct... I say what i think and I dont care if you like it or not. When i find out that something is not working like it should, i wanna know why is that so, and if there is some other way to do it... I know that i can bother your support guys with my questions, but as i said to them many times, dont take this as "me being anoying", take this as "me giving you valuable feedback". First time I really tested it, I said to darkdiver that this search by picture needs to be fixed if you wanna show this as new zenno feature, which could give it extra value and get you more customers. Same thing i said to HB straight away for Bad End function you got. I told him that there is no point in using this at all if i dont know what is the reason, so i told him it should corespond to exit where error came from, so i can have my personal reports, which can help me improve/fix templates without spending a day or two trying to figure what is wrong (bla bla...yes i know i can check log file, but i dont wanna do that, specially not when im selling templates).

I hope HB and darkdiver are fair enough and will comfirm that all i said is true.

What now???

Now I suggest you guys to start comunicating with me, clint and other experianced guys, to take us more seriously, listen to what we have to say... Only that way we can solve problems and get zenno into "Good Spotlight" where it deserves to be and have potential for it.

Im willing to help and test things for you, to support you with feedback... but for that, like said before, we need good comunication.
I know that you can not make all our wishes come true, but im not even asking for it, i just wanna have things that are already here working fine, so i can put them to use!

Im present on all forums, and i can see all the conflicts, but I just didnt wanna get dirty in your sales threads because i think it would not be fair, and i think those discussions should be here, but i can understand frustration other guys are going through because of all this denial.

Dont try avoiding us, and talking with us like we dont know how to run zenno or something, help us to help you to get this thing runing as soon as possible!

I said to darkdiver few times already and i will tell it now again to you and all your tech guys... I would love to have you guys on skype, so our comunication would be better and faster. Again, yes i have always some questions to ask, but more i learn, more im able to help other guys with my tutorials and group support we have. So if you help me, i help more people and it is less anoying for your team at the end!!!

Dont you dare to delete or edit this post!!! ....just in case

OK, I hope i was clear enough, and hope that this will bring us some good results at the end.
If not, please please please... all of you, zenno team and zenno users... stop talking crap, i had enough of this empty sh*t!!!!!
we can make this work or move on!

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
to Stroks
That's not about 1-2 lines of code, actually.
But you're right, that's not hard ;-)
OK.
I used a software, which had a memory increasing bug, so i solved this by terminating a process from the memory. I think this was a command line so it really was just 1 line. As the matter of fact this software is probably written in C# and it is a site submiter as well.

So I still recommend, to terminate the template process from the memory after execution is finished, as it may it may be the most time efficient solution.

Question for other guys, how often do these memory problems happen?

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Right now we upgrade our Gecko engine. FireFox developers report about many bugs that were fixed in last version of FF which were lead to memory leaking. Maybe that will help.
FireFox it's well known for memory eating monster that's the number one reason many people start using Chrome, basically, you should consider switch to chrome as well.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
I'm not sure you understand how this work, guys ) Zennoposter MP is not jut using FF like "ok let's use FF")))))
It uses custom Gecko engine which was written by ZL for last couple of years )

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
Friends, I am very upset with this topic. I got the impression that you're trying to say that I know about bugs but cowardly ignore them. That we cannot solve them, so I keep quiet about them.
I feel hurt.
This has never happened before and it is unlikely to ever be in the future.
If we are not able to solve a problem, I'll tell you about it directly. That there is a problem and it can't be solved in near future. That's it.

You all know that our resources are limited and we cannot solve all bugs at once. There are three sources of information about bugs: this forum, Skype and email. How do we set the priority of bugs? With simple formula: "Number of users who deal with this bug /estimated time for fixing it".
A first bug in this list has largest priority. We add bonus to the priority of critical bugs if they affect usage of ZP in general, not just one of its actions for example.

How can you affect priority of bugs? You need to write about them here on forum (the best option), on Skype or email. Why forum is the best option? Other people can confirm this bug by hitting "Thanks" button or in any other way. And we will know that it is important to others as well. If everyone will write to Skype or email, it will be a waste of time for everyone. Everyone will write the same to support team, support guys will talk to everyone. It's much easier to hit "Thanks" or write "I deal with this too" in bug thread. There will be much helpful if you will add something on subject (observations and thoughts, projects samples) about a bug.

About memory issues:

It's not one bug actually, but a bunch of them. They just look like the same.
- Memory rising as a result of many debug attempts.
- ProjectMaker termination during the recording process.
- Memory leaking as a result of web actions cycles.
- Memory leaking as a result of loops without web actions (bug that Boxcutter was referred to).
- Problems with huge projects.

And that's not the full list.
Of course we will solve these problems.
These different bugs with similar visual result are the reason for misunderstanding that happen in this thread. Everyone is trying to prove that this is a common bug, but I do not agree :-)

I do not know, maybe you think that we're lying in hammocks with cocktails on the beach, lazily reading this forum and don't wanna fix anything :-) It's far from being truth. We have a normal working day, and all programmers spend it for solving problems and writing new features. If your bug is not getting fast fix, this just means it has less priority, it will be fixed later. But that does not mean that we do not know about it, or ignore it.

I was also very upset about trolling in our sales thread on WarriorForum. It's even more frustrating that some of you supported it.
I expect your help in the sales topics, not trolling! If you think that trolling will increase bugs solving or bring any benefit to ZennoPoster, you're so wrong, guys. As I said, we are constantly working on bug fixes and we do our best, but we cannot do it faster. But we will do it much slower if we will have nothing to pay for the work of our programmers. We have fixed a majority of bugs that new users might have deal with. And I think it's ready to be sold. The better sales will go, the faster our program will evolve.

Do you need exact date for these bug fixes?
Even I don't know exact date. But they will be fixed.
Do you want me to lie?
I think no.

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Even with these small bugs, zennoposter is far better and faster(than custom coding) than anything out there. I guess some people forget to mention that when they talk about bugs, but they always think so.

Also i have just seen some people are complainign on the sales thread of ZP on WF. It certainly isn't ethical. It may be the competition, as they forgot to say what i have said above.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Template simple very simple - Go to page - log in - log out - save to file. Thats all. 10 loops. 40 min job in zennoposter. RAM check bellow.

One thread.

Capture.PNG

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Последнее редактирование:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)