4.0.7.0 Email bug

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
-Re-posted here as requested by Rostonix -

Just running the new version now and the email processing log message still appears near the top of the log window instead of the bottom like every other log message. I noticed the auto scroll turns off automatically when it gets to the email processing action instead of staying on and adding the email logs to the bottom of the log list like it does for other actions.

What's worse is that the new email processing isn't pulling my email variable into the email field even though it is pulling the same variable into the username field, wonderful :(

Tested it 3 times now and the same thing happens.

Here are my settings in the window, note I am using the same email variable twice:

1.png

Here is what the window looks like during debug. Only one variable has been replaced correctly so the email processing can't retrieve emails:

2.png

The new email window could also do with a test email connection button I think.

Please god tell me this is a error on my part and not another email processing bug in this version :huh:

EDIT: I have tested it a few times since in new templates and it's the same. Another thing I noticed is that if I fill out the email window it says there is a missing protocol error until you do that trick someone mentioned before to get rid of it. It's where you switch between the POP3 radio button to IMAP and back again.

Here is a video showing the main email processing problems I've come across. Quality of the video is not the best but it's good enough. It does not show the email log problem since that is just a miscellaneous nuisance really.

http://www.screencast.com/t/MNbx2xF4Nd

• Спасибо
Реакции: BFlame6

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im getting the same thing here with the email processing bug.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you guys for informing us. I'm testing it.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
On the videio I see black screen only. What about debug email processing using variables in fields - yes, email field stays notchanged, bu it doesn't crash email processing and in username field you see its value. Will be fixed with email field.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
On the videio I see black screen only. What about debug email processing using variables in fields - yes, email field stays notchanged, bu it doesn't crash email processing and in username field you see its value. Will be fixed with email field.
HB so are you saying that even though Zenno says there is a missing protocol error, the email processor will still work some of the time?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I coudn't reproduce a bug such a way (by switching between IMAP and POP3). Could somebody show it to me via temaviewer?

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well I havent tried switching from IMAP to POP3 so I dont know too much about that bug, but I do get the exact same missing protocol error that Boxcutter is showing in his pictures and in his screencast.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Got it now. Couldn't play video earlier by unkonwn reason, saw black screen only. Will be fixed.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes и BFlame6

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just wanted to leave a comment to say that this bug is now fixed and working perfectly for me anyways in the latest release of 4.0.7.0.
Download that if you still have the problems described above and test it. Thanks HB

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Boxcutter

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just wanted to say thanks to HB for getting this bug taken care of. I know it gets crazy with guys always talking about the bugs, so i want to make sure I add the counterweight by saying thank you for fixing it. All we want are the features that came with the software to work fully, and now thanks to this bug fix we are one step closer.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Boxcutter

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)