2 email templates with good inbox

AgentRassilok

Известная личность
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I have 2 templates to services with sending with good inbox to gmail / Yandex/ mail , can test your postal service

Price for 2 templates - 500$

Sell only 2, not one

Also only to 5 people , than stop

1 service in 50 potoks - 50000 / hour

2 service in 50 potoks - 16 000 / hour

Services without captcha

Template are opened without input settings , if u need can add

Payments - btc / PayPal / webmoney / qiwi / Yandex

Support for start send - 1 hour on your webserv / teamviewer , after - 100 $ / hour

Pm me to email

[email protected]

Dear, Lokiys
If some 1 flood here - say something to him, I’m not flooder, see my profile there is not flood in any theme
Thanks

Последнее редактирование:

yriy158

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

AgentRassilok

Известная личность
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
My reputation is here https://project964650.tilda.ws

My results are here

Ur results are in freelance 50$ week
U know it and pm me to work
Dude, You know that Your reputation is a mess.

You have lost Your status Client here in zennoforum.
I was one of who contacted you at the time I did not know You yet, and You had different username here. MoneyMaker Kiril or something like that, so this is one point, You have changed Your username, nobody with a good reputation does that.
When I contacted you tried to sell or give (if I will come as a referral) system what was 20 years old on the net already. Like make all dating site bots and spam all users, this was all system LOL.

I totally understand that you can get some good reviews from NEWBIES what does not know anything. But you are full of crap in general IMHO

AgentRassilok

Известная личность
Благодарностей
Баллы

I was one of who contacted you at the time I did not know You yet, and You had different username here. MoneyMaker Kiril or something like that, so this is one point, You have changed Your username, nobody with a good reputation does that.
When I contacted you tried to sell or give (if I will come as a referral) system what was 20 years old on the net already. Like make all dating site bots and spam all users, this was all system LOL.

I totally understand that you can get some good reviews from NEWBIES what does not know anything. But you are full of crap in general IMHO
Okey , will see what will answer @nuaru and @VladZen

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

AgentRassilok

Известная личность
Благодарностей
Баллы

1) i dont know what u doing, u delete my theme when people provocate me and i answer - its there work to provocate everyone
and i dont know why u close eyes for that and dont say tham anything
2) i dont know why i give me ip ban and answer me so i can answer on your
3) about clients "scam" and another thing
i have more than 500 clients a year
2 people from this list come to forum and create topic about me
1 man cant write instruction and we dicsuss with him hi was glad
second man its scammer who take accounts and groups from logs , so we got moneyback for him

why u dont say that 498 clients are good and 2 are bad ? google , facebook , yandex also have bad works but they going forward and nobody say that it is bad companies
4) also my concurients come to my chat and screenshot everything and say hi is bad
okey , one of them open affilate for scam second change nick and come to all chats its nice ?
5) yes my nickname was changed like in telegram what a problem? everywhere who want can chagne nick in forum and ask administrator for this doesnt he?
if hi is no publick its not problem if he is publick it for reputation or something else
nice

6) okey i will wait for answer administrators if they say me - not post new themes i will not post
i will change soft and use it no problem, but i newer listen from them - dont post/ dont work , but i always listen it from people who have 50$ week
and administrators say me - discuss your problems , ok i discuss , when i discuss i got ip ban or delete topic for flood
how to discuss ?

people who provocate here - its their work for provocate no problem
let them write what they want
but let me also answer what i want stop pls play footbal only for half of the field

7) reason because i write here - foreing profit is 5 times better
i wanna find foreing partners and work together for more money
8-) when we speak with u - yes i was young and create theme somewhere , after than whan people will start work with it - trade was deleted
why?
also this themes are selling on another boards for money
i give it your and another people for referal link

//
i understand u poisition
will wait for answer owners

thanks

AgentRassilok

Известная личность
Благодарностей
Баллы
My personal opinion based on my experience. Is only my personal affair.
I will no leave Eng side users in dark about Your past.

Cheers
thank u very much
but when people work much they have much mistakes

i know my mistakes yes its me
but i also discuss every problem with clients and take compromiss for making more profit together

i believe to u work and respect your advaces, but if u will also work much and have more clients you will also have more mistakes

// so u can pm me to discuss any questions u have
but u using your moderation rules and delete/close my theme / baned me for flood , but i dont started this flood
if u see my themes in forum i never flood any theme
spam ls - yes but not flood

// yes i spam personal messages, so after that i sell more than 30 copies of zenno in chat for referal link
i dont think its big problem , better everyone will do something , not discuss everyone
i do everyday and 50 people discuss me
but they do nothing

if they do more - past screenshots here of results
will be glad to have a good teacher / partner in the traffic

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)