Команда форума
Благодарностей
3 368
Баллы

p.yura5179

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ошибка на кубе Пауза/Имитация просмотра страницы. В логе никакой информации нету. Стоит необезательное выполнение, но все равно PM завершается bad end.
Повторный запуск с текущего куба решает проблему. Но в ZP постоянный сбой.

Upd: кубы паузы в других местах работают нормально.

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Ошибка на кубе Пауза/Имитация просмотра страницы. В логе никакой информации нету. Стоит необезательное выполнение, но все равно PM завершается bad end.
Повторный запуск с текущего куба решает проблему. Но в ZP постоянный сбой.

Upd: кубы паузы в других местах работают нормально.
Пожалуйста пишите на русском в русском разделе форума. Эта тема для англоязычных пользователей.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

You work work and pufff. This time I clicked clean traffic from traffic log and got this. Not sure if thats related, because previously it happened out of blue.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
In general, EVERYTHING works lousy in this version. You click to open project settings it takes 1-2 seconds to react. And same with other actions. Happens randomly and on random things. Random freezes there and here. It seems all after 7.7.3.0 goes downhill.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Honestly, go to yahoo mail and try to work there, like search some emails, work with emails on page, search for elements etc etc. Basic actions. Use an action designer. You will see many issues there. Like right click element and go to action designer takes good time.

When the element is found, you navigate through Element tree - nothing updates in Element properties window. It just stays same. Then page sends some requests and everything you did is gone etc etc. Basically excellent site to catch browser issues.

Hopefully You can also get those browser crashes there as it's exactly where I'm getting them now.

xxlee

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
C#:
instance.HideNavigatorField("userAgentData");
The code is valid in versions 7.7.6 and 7.7.3
Invalid on 7.7.10,7.7.11

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы

xxlee

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
@VladZen how dos it go with this?

PS.
this way where we post bugs for one version all in a chaotic way under one thread is not very good for user experience. Posts are getting lost.
I can't really find where i posted before. I can't keep track on bugs i have posted.

When we posted one bug into one thread under general bugs thread it was easy. I just opened Bugs section and found my profile image and that's it, there was a thread.

David_Z

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This version is so buggy.
I\m having problems with POST cube

As you can see the data type should be x-www-form-urlencode but it's actually missing in the actual POST request. this thing made my working script not working anymore. I tried to use other and input x-www-form-urlencode, along with the content-type, still not working due to this bug.
It seems that POST request will drop a lot data in header section

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
This version is so buggy.
I\m having problems with POST cube

As you can see the data type should be x-www-form-urlencode but it's actually missing in the actual POST request. this thing made my working script not working anymore. I tried to use other and input x-www-form-urlencode, along with the content-type, still not working due to this bug.
It seems that POST request will drop a lot data in header section
The functionality of http requests has not been changed for long time already.
How do you define urlencode data is missing? Was it displayed in previous versions?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
The above error Av, swap in browser occurred because of canvas emulation.
Better select Add noise emulation for the website where you got the error.

@VladZen how dos it go with this?

PS.
this way where we post bugs for one version all in a chaotic way under one thread is not very good for user experience. Posts are getting lost.
I can't really find where i posted before. I can't keep track on bugs i have posted.

When we posted one bug into one thread under general bugs thread it was easy. I just opened Bugs section and found my profile image and that's it, there was a thread.
We don't have much bug reports on English forum. One thread is usually enough.

In general, EVERYTHING works lousy in this version. You click to open project settings it takes 1-2 seconds to react. And same with other actions. Happens randomly and on random things. Random freezes there and here. It seems all after 7.7.3.0 goes downhill.
Please take into attention that browser engine is constantly updating and there is much high Chromium version than in 7.7.3.0 version. It works in different way.
If we talk in general, about ZennoPoster 7 version, it's getting old with its architecture. Developers are working on new version 8 to meet nowadays requirements.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
https://i.imgur.com/5pa8EFH.gif look where is blue border for element and where click happens. It does not click at all.

About different threads for each bug if you read i told most of the time bugs are related NOT to one particular version and is:

1. Very misleading if we continue to discuss one and that same bug in different versions but in one version thread.
2. It is not possible to find previously made bug threads by me, I told all before its not about volume but about User Experience man.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
https://i.imgur.com/5pa8EFH.gif look where is blue border for element and where click happens. It does not click at all.

About different threads for each bug if you read i told most of the time bugs are related NOT to one particular version and is:

1. Very misleading if we continue to discuss one and that same bug in different versions but in one version thread.
2. It is not possible to find previously made bug threads by me, I told all before its not about volume but about User Experience man.
Full mouse emulation algorithm clicks not the exact element, but near the element, bear it in mind.
Click accuracy also depends on element attribute and screen resolution in browser profile.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Full mouse emulation algorithm clicks not the exact element, but near the element, bear it in mind.
Click accuracy also depends on element attribute and screen resolution in browser profile.
What's the point of clicking near the element? I get it should click at a random location in the election area, but why near? o_O

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
@VladZen What this means lol. How can I click my needed element? Basic zenno action clicks always near the element... Is this some new feature i dont understand or what?
This means it clicks not the exact element. Full emulation randomizes click, it may click parent element or the area over the element.
It uses some algorithm to avoid repeated action and bypass bot detection on a website.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)