How to break gmail and hotmail Captcha

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello people, I have a problem, I would like to create a bot to register Hotmail and gmail, and it wasn't useful to buy these emails, I need something specific but I saw that it's using Funcaptcha, can someone help me on how to break it? with Zennoposter using some company that breaks captchas? because I looked in Zennoposter and didn't see a function for that. thank you.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hello people, I have a problem, I would like to create a bot to register Hotmail and gmail, and it wasn't useful to buy these emails, I need something specific but I saw that it's using Funcaptcha, can someone help me on how to break it? with Zennoposter using some company that breaks captchas? because I looked in Zennoposter and didn't see a function for that. thank you.
Hi, look there FunCaptcha (Arkose Labs captcha) solver: How to automatically bypass Arkose Labs captcha (2captcha.com)

• Спасибо
Реакции: Pierre Paul Jacques

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If I just build the whole bot and at the time of solving the captcha I put 2captcha, will it solve it? and what would be the function of the captcha because in zennoposter there are 3 captcha options: captcha, recaptcha, and hcaptcha which one do I choose within zennoposter? another question I have never been able to get 2captcha to work in zennoposter only capmonter would have any solution? can you help me?

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If I just build the whole bot and at the time of solving the captcha I put 2captcha, will it solve it? and what would be the function of the captcha because in zennoposter there are 3 captcha options: captcha, recaptcha, and hcaptcha which one do I choose within zennoposter? another question I have never been able to get 2captcha to work in zennoposter only capmonter would have any solution? can you help me?
Could you explain to me how to use this captcha breaker within Zennoposter and how to implement it in the function? Because I have no idea how to do it, and here for me the second captcha doesn't work at all, only the other systems

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Could you explain to me how to use this captcha breaker within Zennoposter and how to implement it in the function? Because I have no idea how to do it, and here for me the second captcha doesn't work at all, only the other systems

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)