Creation SEO-optimized articles via Gemini API and publishing to WordPress

Astraport

Client
Благодарностей
4 340
Баллы
gemini_en.jpg

Specially for ZennoPoster users! Follow this link, get your API key for Gemini from your Google account (I hope you have more than one) and generate texts that are no worse and even better than ChatGPT and most importantly, free and almost unlimited. The freebie will end soon probably, but in the meantime you can generate some good content thanks to the competitive war between Google and OpenAI.

Gemini-Pro-API-Pricing.jpg

To receive the key you maybe need a VPN and proxies to send requests, but it depends on your GEO.

About this Zenno template

More than 3 years have passed since my article was published, but people still write to me about various aspects of Wordpress automation. The topic is still alive, SEO traffic is the most valuable, and now, thanks to AI engines, it is much easier and cheaper to get it. In terms of the quality of content, articles are practically indistinguishable from expert ones ( video from Sora is simply a revolution in video generation https:// openai.com/sora ). The main thing is to be able to prepare prompts correctly and use them skillfully.

This template receives as input the list of keywords in the basic version, generates content based on them, filters any bed symbols, build the article, creates the tags and publishes it to your WP. This is the simplest DFP (doorway for people).

Preparing for work

The authorization plugin from the first article required and must be installed on your WP. If you add authors, then a second plugin is also needed. You will also need the TidyManaged library, it is attached to the article and needs to be copied to the ExternalAssemblies folder of ZennoPoster program folder.

Template settings

Everything is very simple here:
Gemini-Pro-API.jpg

1. Domain without 'https' prefix. For example: 'zennoposter.ru'
2. WP admin login
3. WP admin password
4. Category ID - can be get by hovering the mouse over the category name in WP admin panel. In this template, a simplified version is given and posting is carried out only in one category. You can easily add your ids to the list and substitute them depending on the logic, but it is better to submit a table or database with approximately the following structure as input: category|key|LSI (for inline linking articles).
5. If you use authors, then set the id of the last created one + 1.
6 and 7. A range of the number of text blocks that will be used in the article. Needed to create long texts.
8. Proxy for Gemini API request (if need)

What is the SEO component of the template?

1. Prompts. In prompts, we give a command to generate text riched SEO keywords as much as possible (they must either be supplied from the input file and generated by a separate command). I have a separate article about this, watch link above.
2. HTML layout. Gemini produces excellent text with lists, bullits, highlights, and headings.
3. Tags. The bot (template) collect all HTML selections and, if they meet the conditions, we also add them via the REST API.
4. The authors. The presence of an author is an important E-A-T ranking factor for Search Engines.
5. And of course, don’t forget about SEO plugins like RankMath or Yoast.

This is the basic version of the bot and, of course, everyone should modify and add functionality depending on their strategy and your site architecture. Therefore, you need to add a more complex structure to the bot (database/Excel for input keywords, categories, etc), more media (generated pictures, scraped videos), internal linking (via some WP plugins), external links and social media signals (watch my articles: King of Socials) and traffic are guaranteed for you.

Тема статьи
SEO / PPC

Вложения

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)