Google detect Zenno

MarioBros

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

I would like to understand something strange. I'm pretty sure Google detect something not normal with zennoposter.

I have some PVA account for youtube. When i use firefox, i can sign in without problem but when i use ZennoPoster, google ask me SMS verification.
For informations, i tried to click myself, to write manually email and password but that change nothing, i still get message for SMS verification.
I tried to put same user agent than i have in firefox etc... and all what i do change nothing.

If i switch to firefox, that work great everytime and when i switch back to zenno, i get again this message.
How google block me with zenno?

I tried on many YT PVA accounts i have same problem.

Obviously, google see a difference between firefox and zennoposter? so how to fix this problem?

Baramon

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I guess only if they will update FF version, you're not the first one with this issue

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Hmm the do i understand right: if it is possible to detect what browser engine zennoposters use then that mean that useragents are not safe way to get full anonymity... And it is more than clear that there is bots on page if useragent in example IE but engine there is Gecko.

Hmmm would like to hear some input from developers about this issue.

Cheers

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you use FireFox for these accounts with no cache and cookies? Or the opposite do you surf the goolge web to get some cookies before trying these accounts. No proxy in both cases right?

MarioBros

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you use FireFox for these accounts with no cache and cookies? Or the opposite do you surf the goolge web to get some cookies before trying these accounts. No proxy in both cases right?
Yes i clean all before to use in Firefox. And no Proxy in with firefox and zenno.

This morning maybe i found the problem but i need help to fix because i dont understand why that do that. I explain too you now.

When i go on this french website with firefox : http://www.mon-ip.com/info-adresse-ip.php
They say my language is Fr (so it french) but when i go with zenno they say it's "Us".

I dont understand because i put the language in "Accept Language" in profile.

Bellow i show you all what i do.

To see http request, i go to http://www.reliply.org/tools/requestheaders.php

First, Configuration on Profile bloc in Zenno :
Configuraton ZennoPoster.jpg

Http Request with Zenno :
Zenno-HttpRequest.png

Http Request with Firefox :
Firefox-HttpRequest.png

When i go to the french website i talk before : (with Zenno)
Zenno-Display-US.png

When i go to the french website i talk before : (with Firefox)
Firefox-Display-FR.png

I would like to know how to put Fr language with zenno if it's not with "Accept Language" with Profile. I miss something?

Thanks you for your help

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
To fix language please use
language.png
About OsCPU we should check.

MarioBros

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
To fix language please use
Посмотреть вложение 4931
About OsCPU we should check.
Thank you, i added that, now i have FR on the french website but i still get same message from google...

What can i do else ?

EDIT : Also this website ==> http://www.reliply.org/tools/requestheaders.php return "close" for "Connection" with zenno and "Keep Alive" with Firefox. I don't know if it's important or not but ...

EDIT 2 :
I tried to config so many thing, i start to become crazy to have have this message from google again and again...
Profile2.png

EDIT 3 :
I tried with Internet Explorer and i set language in english for have totally different Browser, i clean cache, cookies and flash cookies... i dont have problem to connect with my accounts.

So if that work with all browser and if i can set the language i want that mean it's not a problem with language but, that mean google detect something with zennoposter...

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Try to use not the latest user agent but the original one Firefox 16 instead of 26
Firefox 26 contains a lot of additions in navigator java script object.
I checked it on mine account it works well with FF16 user agent.

MarioBros

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try to use not the latest user agent but the original one Firefox 16 instead of 26
Firefox 26 contains a lot of additions in navigator java script object.
I checked it on mine account it works well with FF16 user agent.
Thank you for you answer.
I tried with "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0" but that change nothing.

The thing strange is i can create my own PVA account with zenno, but i must use them with "normal" browser.

enrc66

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
in profiledata.zpdate ,it always is
<appVersion>9.80 (Windows NT 6.1; U; en) __</appVersion>

it seems can't to be changed

it should be "useragentappversion" in parameter?

enrc66

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ff 16 can change,

MarioBros

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
in profiledata.zpdate ,it always is
<appVersion>9.80 (Windows NT 6.1; U; en) __</appVersion>

it seems can't to be changed

it should be "useragentappversion" in parameter?
I dont now, we will wait an answer.

But you give me an idea, i save the profile of my pva account when i create it to have cookie and i load the profile when i want to use it.
That seem to work, with this way i dont need to connect again to my account and dont get message from google :-)
But it will be great if we know if google detect really something wrong because that can be not good for our bot if he know what we do.

Anyway i would like to know one other thing because i never use this funtion "load profile" to load cookie.

Do i must save profile everytime i use or just after creation of an account? Because i think the cookies change with the time, no? some new informations like the last date of connection are maybe write in it? If i use old cookie every time i want use my account it's maybe strange to come back on the website with old cookies everytime :P

So if i load cookie when i execute template and i save it at the end, that save new cookie or that save exactly same cookie i load before?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
Well still current build uses pretty old firefox engine i would suggest you to use profiles instead of of useragents and headers.

You sahould save profile after account creation.
Then in normal template you should load it, do what you wanna to do and save it at the end again.

• Спасибо
Реакции: MarioBros

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Well still current build uses pretty old firefox engine i would suggest you to use profiles instead of of useragents and headers.

You sahould save profile after account creation.
Then in normal template you should load it, do what you wanna to do and save it at the end again.

I guess you alread got some problems with that, because when you save profile many times then profile file gets bigger and bigger and in one day profile files become not readable and gives errors.

MarioBros

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Register account and save the profile and backup it. It will be your backup.
After each work with account save the profile and use the updated the version. If it will be broken some day, you can restore working copy from your backup.
It is better to have the actual version of the profile.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys и MarioBros

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы

MarioBros

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Register account and save the profile and backup it. It will be your backup.
After each work with account save the profile and use the updated the version. If it will be broken some day, you can restore working copy from your backup.
It is better to have the actual version of the profile.
Thank you for this answer, i will do that.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

MarioBros

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

MarioBros

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Thank you Lokiys, i will try but i'm not programmer so i'm not sure i can do that easy.
This is very very simple code.

just use c# action and all you should enter in there is

instance.SaveCookie("C://cookies.txt"); = of course path is to your cookies file. And that is all. Same with load cookies...

Cheers

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am facing the same problem as the OP. I can login fine with my own firefox browser but if i login with zennoposter it will ask for phone verification. I tried changing user agents to firefox 16 and it does not help. It seems like google knows zennoposter is a bot. Is there any solution? Using the profiles/saved cookies is not an option for me. Any idea when the zennoposter will use a newer firefox browser engine?
I tried with ubot and it logs in fine also. But I want to use zennoposter.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы

MarioBros

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I come back to this thread because i would like to know if we will get soon a new firefox browser engine?

Currently, i use profiles i load but i get still problem after few time. Google/Youtube ask something like "please loggin again" and sometime i can but often i can't too because he ask SMS verification again.

I would like to know if someone find an issue to use youtube account with zenno without problem.

I so like zenno poster and it's for me the best of the best automation tool, easy to use, powerfull, fast for modify template, cool updates... but this problem is not good for my buisness and i start to think about invest in new software "U something :p" to solve this problem.

Seriously i dont wan't change of software because all other look like shit to create template but i need something to work.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Mario, "threat" not help . I know how you filing, i same waiting zennobox update, but you have allready answer "This task has major priority. Our programmers work on this task every day."

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I agree with you I am struggling with the same issues. I don't want to make the switch either because i love working with zennoposter. I just wish we would get a update soon because I mainly focus on youtube and with zp old browser it is not working that good. We just have to be patient they know about the problem. I also reported the problem to one of the programmer. I have a feeling we might get update this month.

I come back to this thread because i would like to know if we will get soon a new firefox browser engine?

Currently, i use profiles i load but i get still problem after few time. Google/Youtube ask something like "please loggin again" and sometime i can but often i can't too because he ask SMS verification again.

I would like to know if someone find an issue to use youtube account with zenno without problem.

I so like zenno poster and it's for me the best of the best automation tool, easy to use, powerfull, fast for modify template, cool updates... but this problem is not good for my buisness and i start to think about invest in new software "U something :p" to solve this problem.

Seriously i dont wan't change of software because all other look like shit to create template but i need something to work.

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I want to add more info here.
I believe even Soundclick also see the signups coming from zenno as bots. I tried to signup there using proxies and random user agents. I am able to signup, then I am able to locate verification email in the email processing task. But, real problem happens when I visit the verification link. Soundlcick doesn't accept that link at all and doesn't verify my account. I know that the correct verification link is being grabbed by my Email processing task. So, that is not an issue here.

But, if I create the account manually using the same set of proxies, it verifies the account perfectly. So, definitely they see something within Zenno which they detect as a bot.

I can share the template if you want.

Thanks,
Nitin

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
I would check the link one more time. When you debug template, stop template on action of email processing, run it and copy variable that you got. And insert it in standard browser. Maybe it has wrong characters, spaces or something.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)