Is it possible to make blocks in ZP

withme89

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it possible to make blocks in ZP? If one block failed then move to next block directly?

Here blocks not mean a special steps, but a whole a process, for example, register gmail/facebook

u may say can make those scripts separately, here they are just an example, in the actual conditions, all blocks must under same profile/proxy.

there are options that can make scripts like normal steps, but in each blocks there are many steps, its a very big project to work to consider all the possible situation , for example, during the process of register gmail, once any error appears I need to go the the next block - register facebbook. too many steps

I also consider the Multiple Tab, but seems ZP do not support run Multiple Tab at the same time,

Under same data/profile/proxy, register facebook/gmail/INS/twitter etc. if any of the website failed, go to the next site.

please give some advice , thanks

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hard to understand what are you trying to do exactly, but seems like 'project in project' might be a correct option for you. Just make a main project and run the smaller projects from it (as large steps) , also zenno does support tab control :-)

Attached a sample project, just place all 3 in the same folder, and run the main template in ZP.

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

withme89

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you guys, the above two are exactly what i am looking for. thank you

• Спасибо
Реакции: myndeswx

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)