Facebook bot Detected

EngHomsi

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I created a bot to create FB accounts... this bot everyday should be detected by FB. and the created accounts disabeld immediatly after submit the registeration data..
and i have everyday to change some thing in this shit bot like profile setting, typing, delay, make random touch/clicks.. then it works again

The question now:
for developers: what to do to avoide this detection and what is the reason?
for sellers: anyone has a stabil bot, no need to update or modify it everyday?

Regards

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Facebook has very strong protection from bots. Don't expect mass account creation is possible.
Besides what you said, you also should use good proxies for facebook, prepare profiles gaining real user cookies from other websites.

• Спасибо
Реакции: EngHomsi

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Lots of sites detect zenno especially in account creation process. Today I lost few hours trying to make working reddit account creator again , and guess ...It can't create even 1 good account (all ghosted). When I create accounts in real browser with the same emails and proxies there is no problem with the accounts. I've tested almost all settings but somehow they detect zenno. I have the same problem with other sites too.

• Спасибо
Реакции: EngHomsi

EngHomsi

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Lots of sites detect zenno especially in account creation process. Today I lost few hours trying to make working reddit account creator again , and guess ...It can't create even 1 good account (all ghosted). When I create accounts in real browser with the same emails and proxies there is no problem with the accounts. I've tested almost all settings but somehow they detect zenno. I have the same problem with other sites too.
I see you are a member since 2012 with a good experience.. as you said you have test all settings and still detected although you can create accounts on your real website manually with same settings, so it's 100% zenno detection issue..HOPE support see this thread and find a solution asap.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have not done MASS registrations but i do not have this issue please look into full mouse emulation.
If your proxys & emails are good (as you used them in a real browser). The list of issues are small.
Have you generated alot of cookies and saving them to the profile?
create a database of top 200+ sites, choose random ammount per profile (10-50)
create secondary zenno to start setting up random times for each profile to visit each page (with in the next 0-2 days).
random time from last ran to next for each site, add it to task for the site.

This builds a cookie history. This makes the cookie fingerprint more legitimate.

Going in w no cookies in the profile is a SURE way to get flagged FASTTTTTTT
EDIT:
You are saving the email cookies to the same Reddit/FB cookies right ? (loading and saving profiles at the right time?)
I mean if some one came to my site and they register bob@somethingandother email But Mary Jane Doesnt have any cookies relating to bob@somethingandother im gona say its a bot for sure

Consistency, also look into generating cookie history too. I dont recommend this though, as sites SHARE/SELL information and possible purge data can be generated from it. :P
But thats my 2 cents on the matter

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Aronax и VladZen

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I see you are a member since 2012 with a good experience.. as you said you have test all settings and still detected although you can create accounts on your real website manually with same settings, so it's 100% zenno detection issue..HOPE support see this thread and find a solution asap.
They know about it long time ago and there no solution !

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
That's what I'm talking about. real browser has real user cookies, user history by which you identified as real user. ZennoPoster has just clean browser.
Also, try to register the same amount of account from your real browser, but just try one and see how it will be treated by reddit.

• Спасибо
Реакции: ek3ekytop

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
By the way, if you need good bot for Facebook, I would recommend you this one.

• Спасибо
Реакции: iskrakovrov

jackeyroe1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You are saving the email cookies to the same Reddit/FB cookies right ? (loading and saving profiles at the right time?)
Hi, I am sorry, might I know what is email cookies you meant? Does it mean that the email which used for FB/Reddit registration should also be registered in the same browser? Or any "cookies" else? Thanks U. :-)

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I am sorry, might I know what is email cookies you meant? Does it mean that the email which used for FB/Reddit registration should also be registered in the same browser? Or any "cookies" else? Thanks U. :-)
This is exactly what i mean.
when working in zenno, you can (you dont NEED to but i do it anyways.) Register email (what ever email, gmail is best IMO i have seen sites preserve a gmail account but ban another mail account both performing EVERYTHING similar only difrence was the email.)

So Before we go too deep down this hole:
Cookies explained in more detail then i will bother to write.

So Cookies have a few characteristics. Site origination, level, date's & data
None of this is much consequence as most data is only pertained to the site in question.
Issues come when you have a fresh browser though.
(no super cookies no public cookies, no adsense cookies and so on)
Super cookies/ Tracking Cookies
Sites using Facebook javascripts send data back to FB

Facebook Tracks alot of off site shit. I dont bother to read every new add/off site cookie. Because by visiting 10+/50 of the top 200 sites (rotation list) the browser appears legitimate. collecting trash public cookies.

I know it SOUNDS stupid.... but then again, not having cookie's is a red flag too...

once you make a script to start profiling back history its just another tool.

You have not been able to register any accounts?
Are you using full mouse emulation too?

I can understand LOOSING accounts but you should still be able to register some

• Спасибо
Реакции: jackeyroe1

jackeyroe1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

jackeyroe1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is exactly what i mean.
when working in zenno, you can (you dont NEED to but i do it anyways.) Register email (what ever email, gmail is best IMO i have seen sites preserve a gmail account but ban another mail account both performing EVERYTHING similar only difrence was the email.)

So Before we go too deep down this hole:
Cookies explained in more detail then i will bother to write.

So Cookies have a few characteristics. Site origination, level, date's & data
None of this is much consequence as most data is only pertained to the site in question.
Issues come when you have a fresh browser though.
(no super cookies no public cookies, no adsense cookies and so on)
Super cookies/ Tracking Cookies
Sites using Facebook javascripts send data back to FB

Facebook Tracks alot of off site shit. I dont bother to read every new add/off site cookie. Because by visiting 10+/50 of the top 200 sites (rotation list) the browser appears legitimate. collecting trash public cookies.

I know it SOUNDS stupid.... but then again, not having cookie's is a red flag too...

once you make a script to start profiling back history its just another tool.

You have not been able to register any accounts?
Are you using full mouse emulation too?

I can understand LOOSING accounts but you should still be able to register some
Thank you for your so detailed reply, :-) should the email registration project contained in the facebook registration? Or I can run these tow project separately? One project: register email account, save profile (include cookies), after some days, run the other project: load the specified email profile->register facebook account->save profile.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for your so detailed reply, :-) should the email registration project contained in the facebook registration? Or I can run these tow project separately? One project: register email account, save profile (include cookies), after some days, run the other project: load the specified email profile->register facebook account->save profile.
Yes, as i said i have another script just doing RANDOM site traffic too. (super cookie building, because places SELL site traffic information, i actualy vist the sites w the profile this has avoided ban waves for 99% of my accounts i generate now. and it cost nothing.
ever notice sites that allow you to login via FB or google?
those are the sites im talking about mainly, especial if they have super cookies being developed on those sites. FB or ad-sense will start logging :profile id what ever they clasify it as, and that you were seen on such and such site. they collect that inhouse data to do the same thing as back linking for SEO crap, they apply it to people. NOT 100% fool proof but ive noticed it helps.

I would pull something like this:
Popular sites
Another lsit
Build a table, once you start getting into deep account creation you can tailor the Browser to the geo tag, locations and base the super cookie information for building it with most visted sites based on the profiles origination too. IE building Chinese account? base super cookies around the sites most popular in china too. ect ect

You can also start looking in the enhancement section for more emulation tech, most of what i know has been from reading other members lokiys & lightwood especially have had alot of useful conversations with and.. cat something... crap cant remember :P
anyways.
Try and read as much as you can, And when asking be SPECIFIC as you can

The site viewer, just performs a few task.
Loads a table,
Profile/RNG#1/Time&date
When it loads i check for Time&date= Today? if yes is it this hour? if yes Randomly generate a number between 1&2 if 1 Random number generate 5-25 if 2 RNG 25-50 Place answer in RNG#1

Start counter w RNG#1
If profile has RNG#1>0 contininue
Find site in domain list matching profile geo (list from the links above)
Visit site, Subtract 1 from RNG#1 in table
RNG 5-25
Place in instance variable (number of clicks into site.)
Each click though has a delay random time, random link clicking staying on site.
Last click though will allow a click offsite and RNG 5-10 before stopping allso fallowing same logic as above...

Like i said its free but ive never had a issue registering the accounts for anysite fallowing those steps...
you can add things in like regestering for diffrent accounts with the same profiles on more sites too, look for ones that use offsite loggins from FB and google.
You can then use the google or facebook account as the login.

Alot of people use difrent methods for registrations alot have work arounds. but its all what your willing to program and do yourself most of the time

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
One last bit of info(and i dont know of a great work around for it... would think a c sharp solution could be had.. but hopefully Vlad has solutions in the pipeline for finger printing)

Webscript fingerprinting

Edit:
The EEF has a site to check unique id's so you can see what you may need to change
Test bot response's

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: jackeyroe1

jackeyroe1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, as i said i have another script just doing RANDOM site traffic too. (super cookie building, because places SELL site traffic information, i actualy vist the sites w the profile this has avoided ban waves for 99% of my accounts i generate now. and it cost nothing.
ever notice sites that allow you to login via FB or google?
those are the sites im talking about mainly, especial if they have super cookies being developed on those sites. FB or ad-sense will start logging :profile id what ever they clasify it as, and that you were seen on such and such site. they collect that inhouse data to do the same thing as back linking for SEO crap, they apply it to people. NOT 100% fool proof but ive noticed it helps.

I would pull something like this:
Popular sites
Another lsit
Build a table, once you start getting into deep account creation you can tailor the Browser to the geo tag, locations and base the super cookie information for building it with most visted sites based on the profiles origination too. IE building Chinese account? base super cookies around the sites most popular in china too. ect ect

You can also start looking in the enhancement section for more emulation tech, most of what i know has been from reading other members lokiys & lightwood especially have had alot of useful conversations with and.. cat something... crap cant remember :P
anyways.
Try and read as much as you can, And when asking be SPECIFIC as you can

The site viewer, just performs a few task.
Loads a table,
Profile/RNG#1/Time&date
When it loads i check for Time&date= Today? if yes is it this hour? if yes Randomly generate a number between 1&2 if 1 Random number generate 5-25 if 2 RNG 25-50 Place answer in RNG#1

Start counter w RNG#1
If profile has RNG#1>0 contininue
Find site in domain list matching profile geo (list from the links above)
Visit site, Subtract 1 from RNG#1 in table
RNG 5-25
Place in instance variable (number of clicks into site.)
Each click though has a delay random time, random link clicking staying on site.
Last click though will allow a click offsite and RNG 5-10 before stopping allso fallowing same logic as above...

Like i said its free but ive never had a issue registering the accounts for anysite fallowing those steps...
you can add things in like regestering for diffrent accounts with the same profiles on more sites too, look for ones that use offsite loggins from FB and google.
You can then use the google or facebook account as the login.

Alot of people use difrent methods for registrations alot have work arounds. but its all what your willing to program and do yourself most of the time
Perfect! Thanks much! :-)

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
One last bit of info(and i dont know of a great work around for it... would think a c sharp solution could be had.. but hopefully Vlad has solutions in the pipeline for finger printing)

Webscript fingerprinting

Edit:
The EEF has a site to check unique id's so you can see what you may need to change
Test bot response's

Excellent information!
I would also add that visiting random sites that don't necessarily have the option to sign-in with FB and/ or Google helps, too. That's because most of the sites nowadays have plugins/ scripts from these companies already installed on them: facebook pixel, google analytics, google ads etc. And these scripts also leave cookies inside your profiles and these cookies will contribute to the authenticity of your target account.

Also, for google accounts, it's very important for your profiles to use as many google services as possible: google search, gmail, google docs, google maps, google businesses (the profiles on the maps), youtube, google calendar etc. This will greatly extend the life of the gmail/ google account
Design your bots to check the a/m services once-twice a week, like a normal user would do

• Спасибо
Реакции: jackeyroe1 и PHaRTnONu

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)