Learning C# for CodeCreator - Need your views everyone

vij

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys

I am just about to begin my zennoposter journey, but I want to go both routes(Code Creator and Project Maker) right from the beginning. I have meddled with Core Java, Java Swing few years back and can still manage my way around using objects and classes. Also have coded extensively in Mel Script(for the 3d software Maya) which is albeit a straight up and down language with no object orientation.

So my question is this:
Q. If one is only looking to get that extra edge(CC) with automating websites and some data scraping does one really need to get a deep understanding of C# and .Net framework - because if all one needs to know is being able to use Objects and Classes comfortably then I may as well dive straight in and see what I make out of CC. I ask this as the custom classes designed by the Zenno team for CC "SEEM" so concise and self explanatory that I have a feeling one doesnt have to be an experienced C# user to make use of it wrt to web automation.

What are your views?

Many Thanks :-)

vij

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hmm... The forum is rather quiet isnt it... Nothing like the other forum... Hope zenno sells more and we can have good buzz around this place.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Start with Project Maker first. Learn how to manipulate templates in it. Using tables and lists and such. Then when you get some experience, you should be good to go jumping into the next phase. You need to learn the flow of creating a template first I believe.

vij

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Start with Project Maker first. Learn how to manipulate templates in it. Using tables and lists and such. Then when you get some experience, you should be good to go jumping into the next phase. You need to learn the flow of creating a template first I believe.
Makes sense. I guess its going to be exclusively ProjectMaker for a while

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I use CodeCreator when I need to debug big amount of c# code, but then anyway I put that code in c# action of ProjectMaker. So you don't really need move to CodeCreator from the beginning. You can start with ProjectMaker and then you will realize rather you need more c# freedom or PM actions are pretty enough to get work done

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)