Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

Sandeep527

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen , When I tried to run project without proxies, I am still getting this error 8 out of 10 times. The instance automatically close within a minute or less with this error in log ""Rucaptcha recaptcha2 sitekey value not found"". Although some instance run completely and some closes after solving captchas and do not move further. I think the problem is with instances.

DO you have any ideas ?

Can we manually set time for instances to close. Right now it closes automatically in seconds, in minutes, that's why my success rate of getting traffic is below 10% of what I set in total execution. Please help to fix this issue.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
@VladZen , When I tried to run project without proxies, I am still getting this error 8 out of 10 times. The instance automatically close within a minute or less with this error in log ""Rucaptcha recaptcha2 sitekey value not found"". Although some instance run completely and some closes after solving captchas and do not move further. I think the problem is with instances.

DO you have any ideas ?

Can we manually set time for instances to close. Right now it closes automatically in seconds, in minutes, that's why my success rate of getting traffic is below 10% of what I set in total execution. Please help to fix this issue.
Because you should use good paid proxies. Not bad free public or solve all captchas from just one the same IP.

Ahlem

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi , how can i solve ReCaptcha in Zennoposter with CapMonster that placed in another server

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)