recaptcha v2 solving

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hey.
can capmonster 2 really solve recaptcha v2 without a capcha solver service ?
I'm not interested in other captcha types just in recaptchs v2.
i saw its requiring an special module for 10$ a month right ?
whats the average solve success rate your getting ?

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Hello,

Sorry for delayed response and thank you for interesting in our product.

Yes, CapMonster2 allows to solve ReCaptcha2 instead of services.
Success rate depends on many factors - good proxies, number of requests to solve captcha, captcha complexity on website. Normally, it's about 70-80%.

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
CapMonsterReCaptchaSiteKeyAddon (en)
What's the use of this addon.

Having this addon will make solving faster like when sending to 2captcha the sitekey rather than having the bot clicking, waiting for new pics, sending to the bot, waiting for new pics again . etc ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
CapMonsterReCaptchaSiteKeyAddon (en)
What's the use of this addon.

Having this addon will make solving faster like when sending to 2captcha the sitekey rather than having the bot clicking, waiting for new pics, sending to the bot, waiting for new pics again . etc ?
Yes, exactly!
And also, most SEO software solve recaptcha2 sending it to captcha-servicese via sitekey method. So, with this module, CapMonster is able to recognize recaptcha from SEO software instead of services.
You may download demo version and test it, sitekey addon is included into it

Here are the details how to use sitekey addon - http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:addons:capmonster:sitekey

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
can I get a real example on how to send capthcha from another software to capmonster.?
Using zennoposter I managed to solve them, but not with sitekey. with regular version by clicking, selecting images, sending to capmonster and so son

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
can I get a real example on how to send capthcha from another software to capmonster.?
Using zennoposter I managed to solve them, but not with sitekey. with regular version by clicking, selecting images, sending to capmonster and so son
To sent captcha use get or post request:
Код:
http://127.0.0.3/in.php?key=123sdffff&method=userrecaptcha&googlekey=sitekey&pageurl=https://site.com
As a response you'll get OK|CaptchaID

To get result of captcha recognizing:
Код:
http://127.0.0.3/res.php?action=get&id=CaptchaID

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thank you, trying it now

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
doesn't seem to be working.

doing exactly as you said.

works when using it on zennoposter, but doesn't work when trying to use it in other bots.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

macster

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
okey, we sorted it out and seems to be working . ty for your help
1 more question.
If we can't edit a specific app , that's using 2captha , can we modify the host file on that pc and have it redirrect the captcha to the Capmonster server instead of 2captcha?
(the bot being on a different server than the capmonster)

one

Client
Благодарностей
1 264
Баллы
Yes, you can. Try it.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

macster

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen thanks for the headsup. My question was more about "what/which" are the parameters to send.
Are there other parameters like i.e to send the proxy too ? Is there a page on the wiki were we can find this info with the parameters accepted by capmonster2 ?

Thanks!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
@VladZen thanks for the headsup. My question was more about "what/which" are the parameters to send.
Are there other parameters like i.e to send the proxy too ? Is there a page on the wiki were we can find this info with the parameters accepted by capmonster2 ?

Thanks!
CapMonster accepts the same paramters as captcha services - 2captcha and antigate.
Find more info here - http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:addons:capmonster:sitekey

macster

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ah cool. Awesome thank you! :-)

kdog

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
So does require $10 a monthly fee ?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
So does require $10 a monthly fee ?
If You want to solve Recaptcha v2 with using sitekey addon then Yes it will be Capmonster price + 10$ per month.
BUT CapMonster can solve Recaptcha v2 without sitekey addon, but it will have lower success rate, then You will need only to buy Capmonster and no need to pay additional 10$ per month.

Hope that helps.

kdog

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
How much lower success rate and how do you make it solve keeps asking for sitekey addon

kdog

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Time Image Recognition time Response Module
20:28:24 0 sec CapMonster Recaptcha SiteKey Addon is not purchased

keep saying that how to config without sitekey ?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

kdog

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks for the reply that option in capmonster not showing it I'm using standard version is it under modules base I right click it and don't see the screen in your pic

kdog

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Name Recognition Version Comment
ReCaptcha2 80% 4.0.5.7 A new ReCaptcha with the selection of the images. Read here: http://zennolab.com/wiki/rc2

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
If You want to solve Recaptcha v2 with using sitekey addon then Yes it will be Capmonster price + 10$ per month.
BUT CapMonster can solve Recaptcha v2 without sitekey addon, but it will have lower success rate, then You will need only to buy Capmonster and no need to pay additional 10$ per month.

Hope that helps.
But you should have ZennoPoster in this case...:-) to solve RC2 without sitekey addon.

thanks for the reply that option in capmonster not showing it I'm using standard version is it under modules base I right click it and don't see the screen in your pic
The option to solve ReCapatcha2 in browser tab without sitekey addon is available only for ZennoPoster owners.

Sandeep527

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen. I am Using zennoposter , capmonster with sitekey addon. The problem is sitekey addon is solving captchas in the background or may be it is running in another browser or tab. On Capmonster server, the captcha solves but nothing happens on the main tab on project unlike when I select Catcha solve via InTab instead of sitekey, it solves the captcha in the main browser. But nothing happens on the front tab when I select sitekey. And it gives task completed messages when the capmonster in background finishes task. And from there I cannot move to another task as my captchas are not solved in main tab.

Any ideas ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
@VladZen. I am Using zennoposter , capmonster with sitekey addon. The problem is sitekey addon is solving captchas in the background or may be it is running in another browser or tab. On Capmonster server, the captcha solves but nothing happens on the main tab on project unlike when I select Catcha solve via InTab instead of sitekey, it solves the captcha in the main browser. But nothing happens on the front tab when I select sitekey. And it gives task completed messages when the capmonster in background finishes task. And from there I cannot move to another task as my captchas are not solved in main tab.

Any ideas ?
It's not a problem. It's the way how recaptcha is solved via sitekey - token is send to CapMonster, where recaptcha is silved and then you should submit solved token to website.
I have 2 ways to solve RC2 - set Recognize ReCaptcha2 action block and select to solve it via Rucaptcha.dll>In tab with enabled Autosubmit. After that run CapMonster2 and enable RuCaptxha emulation in program settings. ReCaptcha will be actuall solved automatically via sitekey method in CapMonster.
Or, you can set Recognize ReCaptcha2 action block and select to solve it via CapMonster2.dll>In tab and run CapMonster.
Please just follow recommendations.

Sandeep527

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen setting "Rucaptcha.dll>In tab with enabled Autosubmit" works like a charm in ProjectMaker. But when I run project in Zennoposter, it throws error "Rucaptcha recaptcha2 sitekey value not found". Please Help to resolve this.

I don't want to use setting "CapMonster2.dll>In tab and run CapMonster" because it does not use RecaptchasitekeyAddon, that makes it very slow.

Please Help to solve in zennoposter via setting "Rucaptcha.dll>In tab with enabled Autosubmit".

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
@VladZen setting "Rucaptcha.dll>In tab with enabled Autosubmit" works like a charm in ProjectMaker. But when I run project in Zennoposter, it throws error "Rucaptcha recaptcha2 sitekey value not found". Please Help to resolve this.

I don't want to use setting "CapMonster2.dll>In tab and run CapMonster" because it does not use RecaptchasitekeyAddon, that makes it very slow.

Please Help to solve in zennoposter via setting "Rucaptcha.dll>In tab with enabled Autosubmit".
Press Show Instance and monitor how template is executed in zennoposter.
I suppose somethings goes wrong, for example page is not loaded with proxy, etc.

Sandeep527

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes you are right. There something wrong with the proxy. Can you tell me How I will use only one country IP in proxy checker to run my project.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)